Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Geraldo will have an interview with Leonard tonight, if Gerlado is on!

Since it is Geraldo, I think we can expect Baez to get a good portion of the show.

I'm not impressed with Geraldo any longer since he did that interview on his boat with Baez. Doesnt' sit well and I am not sure of his angle.

Maybe George was really spreading protester repellant.

If the Anthony's believe Caylee is still alive, then why is George working on the lawn anyway? Why isn't he out hunting his grandbaby? Who would even care about the lawn in this situation?

Yes I believe it was 1989 which Casey was born in 1986 so there we go.:crazy:

THis is like the thousandth time I have gone throught these papers. I think I am getting brain rot because I know I am still missing things.

OK, trying to get a grip on everything......Am I wrong when I think that LP has been working with LE instead of JB?

I meant about the DNA putting the bond at risk-LOL--sorry I wasn't very clear when I wrote that.

LOL, sorry, means that in light of the DNA evidence it increases the risk of adversity, or specifically risk of flight.

Blink, what does it mean that the other judge had the probable cause - did I hear that right?
I think it meant that the judge who issued the arrest warrant believed there was probable cause or he wouldn't have issued the warrant.

This is what we get for wasting a perfectly good Friday staring at a garage door.

Now, I wouldn't call it a waste. We talked about an Extreme Landscaping episode for them. We talked about Little Dude. We helped that blonde reporter with her script! We were busy!!

Hey! I emailed Fox to ask about the webcam and they just answered me. Sweet!

"We’re working to get the web cam up and running ASAP. Thanks for your patience. "

George fertilizing this morning...well that is insane by itself and highly suspicious! Is there any link to a video of this because I can not find it anywhere. I try so hard to give the GPs benefit of the doubt but it sure is getting harder to do. Thank you all for your posts and a special thanks to Patty! :blowkiss:

THis is like the thousandth time I have gone throught these papers. I think I am getting brain rot because I know I am still missing things.

I KNOW..I keep going back to them and re-reading and every time I do I find something I missed....

OKay reading through the documents and the interviews again. Ryan P. who did the interview and said that he had known her since they were 5...when did the Anthony's move from Ohio? Did Ryan's family move with them...or was that coincidence?
I thought casey was around 3 (?) when they moved.

That webcam in front of the house seems to have a picture flashing over and over from last night. Is there anyone else with a web camera in front of the house that is live for today? I wonder if there are still protestors there now that Casey is back in the clink?

Nope. It's still from last night. I missed the part where the Judge revoked part of her bond. Guess she sits, huh? She's in her own world anyway.

Here's the report in case you missed it like I did:
Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, bail bondsman Tony Padilla told

FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.
"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond.

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. :rolleyes:

She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."

Here is some info on the first bond from the Orlando Sentinel website:

Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. A bail bond was expected to be posted by MacDonald Bail Bonds, but with the original counts adding a new hold keeping her in jail, that was up in the air today. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

Soooo, Casey thought she would bond out this morning with a new bond and Estes pulled his bond. Now they would have to come up with 500,3200 in assets to bond her out AND 53,000+ bucks!
LE removed her ankle monitor before arresting her? Odd they bothered to do that. Does it open with a key or with an entry code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield