Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say at the end about probable cause? I couldn't hear it that well?

Fastest bond hearing EVER.

Did Baez get his degree from a Cracker Jack box?

well that was short and sweet. DH decided to mow right outside the window, so I couldn't hear much of anything.
Anything unusual? Baez looked pizzed.

he is very well liked I can tell.. heh heh..
"prob cause warrant affidvait already decided on by judge, had no determination on this judge's part'.. O yeah, there's a big fan club brewing

What did he say at the end about probable cause? I couldn't hear it that well?

What Baez said is that he would stipulate to there being probable cause for this arrest...and the hearing officer cut him off and told him that the JUDGE already found probably cause when he issued the warrant!!!

Baez got his hat handed to him!

Isn't Geraldo live on Saturday nights?

LOL.. I DO BELIEVE your correct... LMAO, and who praytell, do you suspect we might see on such a fine evening???

o/t: where were you doing the melee last night? We missed u

There is a new thread started about her first bond being revoked this morning by the FL bond company if anyone is interested! It doesn't look like she'll get back out unless someone else flies half way across the country to bail her out!

casey4.jpg

Did they really say that?

he is very well liked I can tell.. heh heh..
"prob cause warrant affidvait already decided on by judge, had no determination on this judge's part'.. O yeah, there's a big fan club brewing
JB was trying to say "stipulation as to probable cause" -- trying to be a good guy. Still the judge went on.

Why did Ca and Jb get that special stand and the others did not? lmao

:rolling: seemed like Baez stumbled through that bond hearing. He looked embarassed when the Judge explained to him it wasn't necessary for him to stipulate anything-the other judge did that. Geez if she ever goes to trial for Caylee she might get an appeal due to ineffectual counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3