Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this has been answered, but why did Casey put the gas cans in the trunk instead of just filling up her tank and leaving them there?

I've always had the suspicion that Casey had originally planned to torch the car.

it's really disturbing to see how unaffected Casey is.
maybe cause she is safe and she knows where she is?
The plea bothers me because that means they dont really no!

it's really disturbing to see how unaffected Casey is.
maybe cause she is safe and she knows where she is?
The plea bothers me because that means they dont really no!

She shows no emotion to the situation because she already knows the outcome.

It's hard for people to fake "concern". Ask Scott Peterson.

1. I would like to bring attention to my avatar.

2. I would like to state that if it's a girl, her name will be Caylee.

Following that, has there been any news while I have been dancing around my living room. Teach me to not check my voice mail for a day.

ITA, this is going to be their defense..someone other then Caylee was dead in the car after it was in the storage lot...these people make me sick...moo

I agree, that seems to be their defence of the week this week. I think George started it with his claim that someone else's body was in the back. I think they will say the body was put there by the kidnappers to scare them and that george & cindy were threatened. IMOO of course.

Yeah Casey is ''insane'' in common use of word but definitely not ''insane'' in medical terms. It is soooooooo difficult for professionals to accept that diagnosis, many criteria. And Casey did a lot of things during those 31 days that exhibit she is not ''insane'' in medical terms.

I see a SOCIOPATH....and I see a family who exhibits traits of the sociopathic spectrum. And because she is a sociopath she will never admit on harming the baby. NEVER. They never see themselves as anything short of PERFECT. If people around them say they did something wrong, then the people around them are just misled, stupid, or ignorant. A sociopath is never wrong, is never imperfect, and always knows best.

Thus....JB cannot use an insanity plea. They will have to admit first something happen and then go for that which Casey will never ever do. Because they see the world very differently, she has no real perception of how serious the situation and the evidence are against her. It would be a miracle if her attorney convinced her to confess and take the limited immunity offer. She will only admit something happened - it will be a story that will show very little responsibility on her part - ONLY I repeat ONLY if it is a great deal for her. If it is really very little time in jail. Otherwise she believes she can fool the system.

Very very well said.

It would be great if we had a forensics expert here to answer this question for us. Anyone?

However, I'm of the opinion that the smell intensified over time in an enclosed space in the heat. I'm also of the opinion that a body did not find its way into that car while it was in custody of the towing company.
I am certainly inclined to agree with you. It also makes me think that DNA evidence has to clean and solid,100% totally conclusive of a passed away little Caylee in the car. bless her heart.

huh? people are calling him threatening him to POST the bond agian so she can get out?

Who the hell would be doing that?

I think everyone is really confused in this case I no I am but its hard to no that a child has been gone for a long time and u dont think it is the worst

I think the *liquid* would contain decomp material, and it would be Caylee's decomp DNA and that would be that period. To have that sigificant of a smell, I am guessing the forensics are huge. Should be a slam dunk.
Anything short of that COULD be questionable and maybe that is what Cindy sees?
Again, before anyone goes all postal, I am just trying to discuss the points.

I agree, IMO the sole reason charges have not been brought are because they only get one chance to either charge for murder, manslaughter, or mistreatment of a corpse. etc. Without a body, a confession, or witnesses. Cindy is the litmus for the wildcard on the jury.

The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however).

Now if this major screamfest went down on the 15th, do you think Casey just went to bed and wandered off the next morning claiming to go to work and drop Caylee at the sitters? Or do you think she would just grab the kid and leave that night, illustrating to Cindy that she could deny her Caylee anytime?

Granted we are dealing with a Sociopath, so who knows how she would react to an arguement?

I think this is the answer to what happened to Caylee. There was some huge argument in that house on June 15th or 16th that instigated Casey leaving with Caylee. I think that this was the stressor that set this tragedy into action. I think that you can see how Cindy feels guilty for this argument (or whatever was going on)--she might have told Casey what a horrible example she was to Caylee, etc. I think she feels personally responsible for setting Casey off and this causing the death of Caylee.

JMO.

I think casey should of spoke to the media, but I think she is guilty cause she is not!

It would be great if we had a forensics expert here to answer this question for us. Anyone?

However, I'm of the opinion that the smell intensified over time in an enclosed space in the heat. I'm also of the opinion that a body did not find its way into that car while it was in custody of the towing company.

I would have to agree. As much as I pray that it was not Caylee in that trunk, I refuse to beleive that someone stole it from the towing company and then used the car to haul around a body, before returning it.

I just watched the video of the today's show this morning and that family spokes man is full of it I can produce email Tim sent me and he said " he hoped the family called soon so he could find her body and have a funeral , that no she is not alive.....

Thinking of you, Patty. Hope you aren't affected too much, but I know how those outer bands can be. Stay safe and thanks so much for all the videos. I'm still catching up. :blowkiss:

The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however)
Now if this major screamfest went down on the 15th, do you think Casey just went to bed and wandered off the next morning claiming to go to work and drop Caylee at the sitters? Or do you think she would just grab the kid and leave that night, illustrating to Cindy that she could deny her Caylee anytime?

Granted we are dealing with a Sociopath, so who knows how she would react to an arguement?

Yes I think this is a likely scenario....I just wonder what Cindy had to say to her mom concerning Casey's theft? I wonder if she defended Casey, as she usually does?
Even so, she more than likely confronted Casey about it and the natural response for Casey would be to grab Caylee and run. Maybe she was so angry at her mom that she transferred that anger onto Caylee and took her life, knowing that would be a good way to get back at her mom.

Fox interviewed Mr. Tony Padilla.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

"Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, California bail bondsman Tony Padilla told FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.
"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond. ...
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.
"I’ve already received a number of calls today: We’re going to kill you if you re-post the bond, we’re going to kill you if you don’t re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated.""
(FoxNews.com, August 30, 2008.)

Yeah, right.

Sounds like the Padillas are trying to grab that last little beam of limelight before the cameras on them shut down.

If he got a phone call saying that they'd kill him if he didn't repost bond, then he needs to put Cindy on call-block.

Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

I think the *liquid* would contain decomp material, and it would be Caylee's decomp DNA and that would be that period. To have that sigificant of a smell, I am guessing the forensics are huge. Should be a slam dunk.
Anything short of that COULD be questionable and maybe that is what Cindy sees?
Again, before anyone goes all postal, I am just trying to discuss the points.

I agree, I do not think there will be any questions once all the test come back, But in legal terms, the reality is "THEY NEED TO TIE CAYLEE"S DEATH WITH SOMEONE"... Without a confession or a body JB is prepared to craft 50 scenarios away from Casey, you saw that yesterday with George's fit.. Time is running out, there are 2 people at least who know what happened, imo. It is simply about who talks first before the final evidence comes in, once it does, the finger pointing will give us whiplash, imo.
FWIW, while I think Cindy is alot of things, I do think she is clinging to what she is told. I think George absolutely knows, and is like my son when he was three and would cover his eyes and say "you no see me mommy, I hidin.." Except he is a grown up and we see him..

I just watched the video of the today's show this morning and that family spokes man is full of it I can produce email Tim sent me and he said " he hoped the family called soon so he could find her body and have a funeral , that no she is not alive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc