Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however).

Now if this major screamfest went down on the 15th, do you think Casey just went to bed and wandered off the next morning claiming to go to work and drop Caylee at the sitters? Or do you think she would just grab the kid and leave that night, illustrating to Cindy that she could deny her Caylee anytime?

Granted we are dealing with a Sociopath, so who knows how she would react to an arguement?

I think Casey may HAVE simply gone to bed on the 15th of June. My guess is that Casey, on some level, has a healthy fear of Cindy Anthony. Afterall, she got right in the car with her on the 15th of July AND she sat there while her mother called the police to her. SHe could have simply walked away...or RAN. She would have stayed there the night of June 15th while Cindy was there possibly because Cindy threatened to report the car stolen if she left in it with Caylee. I'm betting Cindy said "go right ahead, leave. When you do, make sure you leave MY granddaughter in her bedroom and the keys to MY car on the table."
So she shut her mouth because she didn't dare try to have someone pick her up and risk THAT humiliation. The next morning Cindy left to go to work. George is there. He assumes that the arguement is over since everyone went to bed like good girls last night. Problem solved, end of it. Casey tells George on the way out the door with Caylee AND backpacks, that she's going to work...just like usual. He never suspects a thing. Poof...sometime after that Caylee is gone. Sound logical?

Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

I believe she died the evening if 6/15, early hours 6/16, absolutely.

I would have to agree. As much as I pray that it was not Caylee in that trunk, I refuse to beleive that someone stole it from the towing company and then used the car to haul around a body, before returning it.

I agree. That would be one he!! of a concidence...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member