Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were they taken down? I personally am not worried because they are saved and printed here.
Was it because when you print them you can see all the social security numbers through the blackout marker?

Quite possibly! That was quite surprising to me when I realized that I could see all those "blacked out" numbers clear as day.

Did you save the documents to your computer? The links I have under the Document thread no longer work because the website took them down.

Yes, I did. :crazy: It was 400 pages, I didn't know if I could find time to get it all read before it was gone.
Lanie

I agree. And most defense attorneys do not want to know the truth either.

The down side for Jose not knowing the truth in any of it, is everything is a suprise.

have you all also noticed there was no record of them interviewing the deputy they fired.
None of the August interviews were included in the document release, nor was anything the state may be using as evidence (ie, test results of any kind).

It's not up to the Padillas.

It's the company in Texas that guaranteed the $450,000 bond (beyond the $50K premium Leonard paid) that has decided it no longer wants to assume that risk.

Respectfully, it was a $500,200 bail bond (for the 3 original charges, $500,000 plus $100, plus $100) that went to the COURT. An additional $50,020 (10%) went to the bail bondsman Mr. Estes, as a bail bondsman fee. The $450,000 being bandied about is not correct. Mr. L. Padilla spent $50,020 in cash that he cannot get back AND put up $500,200 in assets as a pledge that he will get back once the bond is exonerated. It is no longer in effect because the Houston office canceled the bond due to the arrest on 8/30/08 as a violation of the bond automatically authorizing the company to cancel the bond -- endorsed the cancelation; but the full $500,200 given to the COURT will not be exonerated until there is a bond hearing in court.

I also do NOT think Casey would eve admit to Baez she killed her child. I think she is sticking with her crazy stories and thats all Baez has to work with. Casey will never admit to doing anything with her child. ever.

Here's a thought -- let's get together in another group prayer, and pray that JB gets as disgusted with Casey as LP did, and then, poof! He quits! Then whatever would she do??? :praying:

Just their sworn statements. In which Goerge mispells the name of the street he works on. Thought that was odd.

I'm surprised he was even able to write. Nervous wreck I am sure.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I just thought about something.

Does the tow yard have guard dogs?

It was noted that the trunk of the car had scratches all over it.

Wonder if the tow yard had guard dogs and they could smell the decomp and were scratching at the truck of the car.

That is a good theory, would not have though of that, surely LE will be able to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum