Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where I read this, but tow yard guy said the car smelled just like a car they had on the lot, in which a man had committed suicide and was in the car for a while. Of course, this may have been reported by "a source close to the investigation".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

As for the smell in the car..if Caylee's body had been in that trunk and removed on the very day the car was towed, then it wouldn't have had an odor on that day. But over a period of days in the hot fl sun it would have been rancid. Trunk wouldn't have even had to be opened to smell it. Anyone walking near the vehicle would have smelled it.

Okay did anyone here RG say CINDY is implicating JG into all of this? I didn't hear that. I heard "they" like he was inferring to the family. Did anyone here the word CINDY?

He'd have to have "mental issues" after dating Casey! Duh.

Indeed. Long have I pondered these 2 families...and believe that at one point at Caylee's birth, they were very close. After the pat test, that seems to have fractured them.

Remember that girl Renee or Renea that came here with that story about Jesse and the Anthony's saying it was his car etc? This is what the Anthony's are trying to say! They are trying to pin Caylee's disappearance on Jesse. In their warped view they think he put her somewhere. I believe the Anthony's told LE that he did something with Caylee so LE has been talking with Jesse.
------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyn2
I think the Anthony's think that Jesse had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee. But I don't think the Anthony's think Caylee is dead. I think they thing that Jesse put some sort of evidence in the car to make it seem like Caylee is dead so he can get away with absconding with her. I think its horsepucky. Just another hallucination of the Anthony's. They come up with some oddball ideas.

I'm firmly convinced that the Anthony family wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in their faces. Lying comes to them as naturally as breathing and they have a credibility gap that is enormous.

I just thought about something.

Does the tow yard have guard dogs?

It was noted that the trunk of the car had scratches all over it.

Wonder if the tow yard had guard dogs and they could smell the decomp and were scratching at the truck of the car.

Oh Agave, that is so good.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Okay did anyone here RG say CINDY is implicating JG into all of this? I didn't hear that. I heard "they" like he was inferring to the family. Did anyone here the word CINDY?

they is what i heard.

[Baez] gets himself in trouble every time he opens his mouth. He should have been the one to contract with a crisis PR firm like Sitrick to manage public perception of his client.

Too late now.

I think Baez is in a difficult position. It's possible that his client is insisting that she is entirely innocent of every single charge involving Caylee. Perhaps Casey does not want to concede so much as one day of prison time. If so, Baez has a difficult defense ahead.

It would be easier (from Baez's perspective) if Casey is willing to confess that Caylee died entirely as a result of an innocent accident, and that Casey panicked and concealed her daughter's body. But as we all know, it would appear to be extremely difficult to defend Casey on the theory that she is innocent of everything -- not only innocent of Caylee's death, but innocent of Caylee's disappearance. Of course, in order for the the last condition to be true, one juror must be convinced that Caylee is either still alive, or if she died, she died in the hands of the imaginary bad guys and that her dead body was never inside of Casey's car trunk.

Baez has his own problems.

What happened to your South Park avatar?

400 page doc said the car had keys and pocket book. not for cindy either the lady who called tow company or tow company.

Thank you, I'll go back and read that again.
Lanie

My husband went through that about a year before we met (where he was told he was "the baby's daddy). He demanded the DNA testing and the results came back to him directly from the DNA lab, via certified mail that had to be signed for by him only.

Yep. HIPPA regs.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Ditto to the nth power.

Have you noticed that in the 400 pg. of documents released there is no interview with Chatt. Not that there was no interview, but if so, it wasn't included. I have my theory on that.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Also no interviews with George, Cindy or Lee.

MI sends them certified. (I have a sister that has the third guy going throught DNA testing right now, the first two were NOT the father.) It still doesn't matter, Jesse requested the test, Jesse woul dhave received the results, not Casey. Unless she stole them from his mailbox and I am not ready to go that far.

I doubt she stole them IF Jesse's father says the results came back with zero possibility Jesse was the father.

Unless we now have to believe Casey stole the mail AND lied about the results JUST so Jesse would never find out the truth. lol

I get the feeling if Jesse's dad did not hold that paper in his own hands, he'd be on the phone with the company asking them to resend the results!

have you all also noticed there was no record of them interviewing the deputy they fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member