Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Momtective...my sentiments exactly. They say one thing...compound it by lying again...putting forth another whole scenario. She once said that when Caylee comes home we will all owe her an apology becasue she is a mother of the year!
And Caylee was supposed to be home by her birthday, Casey needs to be out so she can tell where Caylee is....and on and on and on.
Still feel like Cindy is so deep in denial she is drowning in it. JMO
Lanie

I'll tell you what guys, if they do find Caylee's body, the Anthony's will try and pin it on anyone they possibly can that isn't named Casey. Mark my word. They are a dangerous group.

ITA.

I think LE knows this also..... especially since FBI profilers must be working very closely with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if all Casey's ex-friends didn't already consult with lawyers to know how to best protect themselves.

According to RG, yes Jesse answered and the conversation was about Casey having no where to live because her and her parents weren't getting along. RG also said that Casey use to sit at their kitchen table waiting for Jesse to get home and she would always complain about how controlling Cindy was and how she wanted to move out of the house.

Thank you.

I also recall reading an earlier email by Rev. Grund in which he states that Cindy caused Jesse and Casey to break off their engagement.

You have to wonder how much different things would be today if that hadn't have happened.

I just thought about something.

Does the tow yard have guard dogs?

It was noted that the trunk of the car had scratches all over it.

Wonder if the tow yard had guard dogs and they could smell the decomp and were scratching at the truck of the car.

OMG! That makes sense! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think the Anthony's think that Jesse had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee. But I don't think the Anthony's think Caylee is dead. I think they thing that Jesse put some sort of evidence in the car to make it seem like Caylee is dead so he can get away with absconding with her. I think its horsepucky. Just another hallucination of the Anthony's. They come up with some oddball ideas.

Yep, I sure did. I got the impression that Rev Grund was repeating what his son had been questioned about, because I believe (and no I have no proof) that this is what the defense has as one of their reasonable doubt strategies. Further, it ties in with something Mike Walsh (co-counsel with Baez) said on Dan Abrams MSNBC show about 2 weeks back about Jesse saying "he has mental issues" when Clint Van Zandt asked him about Casey's fiancee.

I just thought about something.

Does the tow yard have guard dogs?

It was noted that the trunk of the car had scratches all over it.

Wonder if the tow yard had guard dogs and they could smell the decomp and were scratching at the truck of the car.

Holy moly good question!

400 page doc said the car had keys and pocket book. not for cindy either the lady who called tow company or tow company.
I have YET to see Casey carry a pocketbook. She has backpacks.

How long could a car sit with keys in it and NOT be stolen? Why did Geoerge have to get keys for it?

I have received them by regular mail and fax ~ never certified mail

MI sends them certified. (I have a sister that has the third guy going throught DNA testing right now, the first two were NOT the father.) It still doesn't matter, Jesse requested the test, Jesse woul dhave received the results, not Casey. Unless she stole them from his mailbox and I am not ready to go that far.

Not sure where I read this, but tow yard guy said the car smelled just like a car they had on the lot, in which a man had committed suicide and was in the car for a while. Of course, this may have been reported by "a source close to the investigation".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

It was in the statement the impound lot guy made to the police.

They can blame all they want--it takes evidence to make a conviction! I wonder if that is why Casey wanted to see JG--she wanted hair or something to try and plant it???

I'll tell you what guys, if they do find Caylee's body, the Anthony's will try and pin it on anyone they possibly can that isn't named Casey. Mark my word. They are a dangerous group.

I think the Anthony's think that Jesse had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee. But I don't think the Anthony's think Caylee is dead. I think they thing that Jesse put some sort of evidence in the car to make it seem like Caylee is dead so he can get away with absconding with her. I think its horsepucky. Just another hallucination of the Anthony's. They come up with some oddball ideas.
I'm firmly convinced that the Anthony family wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in their faces. Lying comes to them as naturally as breathing and they have a credibility gap that is enormous.

Yep, I sure did. I got the impression that Rev Grund was repeating what his son had been questioned about, because I believe (and no I have no proof) that this is what the defense has as one of their reasonable doubt strategies. Further, it ties in with something Mike Walsh (co-counsel with Baez) said on Dan Abrams MSNBC show about 2 weeks back about Jesse saying "he has mental issues" when Clint Van Zandt asked him about Casey's fiancee.

He'd have to have "mental issues" after dating Casey! Duh.

I think Shirley might be the father. Seriously, I think Caylee favors Cindy. JMO
Lanie

Lanie, I agree that Caylee looks alot like Cindy too. It's the eyes to me.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

They can blame all they want--it takes evidence to make a conviction! I wonder if that is why Casey wanted to see JG--she wanted hair or something to try and plant it???

Now that wouldn't surprise me. Remember, her favorite show was CSI. I wouldn't put it past her.

Not sure where I read this, but tow yard guy said the car smelled just like a car they had on the lot, in which a man had committed suicide and was in the car for a while. Of course, this may have been reported by "a source close to the investigation".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

That's what he said. Suicide had been in the car for 5 days.

I'm firmly convinced that the Anthony family wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in their faces. Lying comes to them as naturally as breathing and they have a credibility gap that is enormous.

What scares me is there are other families I'm sure walking around 'just like them'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32