Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will not watch anything with 'the face" on it. No books, not even gas to get to the library. The face is not beautiful. Far from it. I dont want to see her hands or any other part of her mundane body. I will boycott any sponsor, which I am sure would be mentioned here.:great: Unless they are waiting for the "truckload of money" that isnt coming, the DT. should back off. Someone on the board said she'd cost them a bundle ~ they were right, with no promise of a dollar coming. Usually someone found not guity is aided by family or a group such as Salvation Army. ..give her a pot and let her ring for her supper. :floorlaugh:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WS"ERS!!!!

Well said. She does not have issues at all, she is more like a defective product. No matter how many questions we ask or how often we monitor her behavior, we don't have the capacity to understand that type of human. Their brain does not work like ours; they are a type of sub human.

If you've ever really known a sociopath, you'd know it takes years and years to finally "get" that - give up. What we need to do is walk away from them, detach and never return. They are alluring and dangerous.

I hope and pray there are NO TAKERS on this crazy deal.

But they are also a very real part of our society, they effect the lives of SO many people.. to close your eyes to it is foolish IMO. My step-father was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder so I "get" the mind-set and prefer to arm myself appropriately, which means you have to get into their head, it's the only way to ever make sure you don't become the next victim. We would have no real knowledge of them if we all simply walked away... no testing methods, no diagnostic criteria, nothing.

But they are also a very real part of our society, they effect the lives of SO many people.. to close your eyes to it is foolish IMO. My step-father was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder so I "get" the mind-set and prefer to arm myself appropriately, which means you have to get into their head, it's the only way to ever make sure you don't become the next victim. We would have no real knowledge of them if we all simply walked away... no testing methods, no diagnostic criteria, nothing.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but the trap is these people are very emotionally seductive and getting into their head can be dangerous. Before you recognize what is happening, you are in too deep to escape without consequences.

To me it is better to objectively be able to recognize the behaviours, and to do nothing more than observe. Engaging with this personality is too dangerous, even for a strong emotionally healthy person. Engaging frequently results in you being an unwilling partner in a game the antisocial personality is playing.

IMO the antisocial personality, which I call a psychopath has no emotional connection to this engagement, unlike us. It is just a game that they can shrug off, and to us it may very well have deep debilitating consequences because we have a normal range of emotions.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but the trap is these people are very emotionally seductive and getting into their head can be dangerous. Before you recognize what is happening, you are in too deep to escape without consequences.

To me it is better to objectively be recognize the behaviours, and to do nothing more than observe. Engaging with this personality is too dangerous, even for a strong emotionally healthy person. Engaging frequently results in you being an unwilling partner in a game the antisocial personality is playing.

IMO the antisocial personality, which I call a psychopath has no emotional connection to this engagement, unlike us. It is just a game that they can shrug off, and to us it may very well have deep debilitating consequences because we have a normal range of emotions.

You have to wonder if CA never called LE and Amy had returned what was KC going to tell Amy about the money she stole out of her account? Did KC have a story all ready for her that would again make Amy a victum? jmo

You have to wonder if CA never called LE and Amy had returned what was KC going to tell Amy about the money she stole out of her account? Did KC have a story all ready for her that would again make Amy a victum? jmo

I'll bet she did and I'll bet it was a good one. By good I mean another whopper.

I couldn't agree more. If I had been informed, I could have saved myself 15 years of pure hell and recovery from a twice diagnosed person with anti-social personality disorder. I didn't even agree with the diagnosis because I thought it meant he didn't like to hang out with people. Sheesh!

You know... the more I think about it... I would actually watch an interview with Casey Anthony if she was locked in a room with Nancy Grace for two hours... LIVE! No commercials! No interruptions! No security! Just Nancy and Casey!

Bring. It. On.

OMG, that would be awesome! Nancy would verbally kick the ***** outta her... luv it... A locked padded room so FCA couldn't run away. I think Nancy would be more intimidating to her than Yuri because FCA thinks all she has to do is bat her eyelashes and all the Men melt. Just like she's scared of Cindy. It's not going to happen, but it's nice to dream! That's the only interview I would watch too.

what could she possible say?

I got a new nose ring - woo hoo.

See my ear ring - exciting?

Let me show you smoochie - cute!

I have a new computer, and am still getting used to it.

I don't know which way to look at the camera.

Do you like my hair blonde?

I'm so thankful to all my supporters on facebook who paid for my pay per views.

And that's a wrap folks. Thank you ms. Amferny.

Mel

Mel

NONE of the A's ever thank anyone for anything. Just saying...........

what could she possible say?

I got a new nose ring - woo hoo.

See my ear ring - exciting?

Let me show you smoochie - cute!

I have a new computer, and am still getting used to it.

I don't know which way to look at the camera.

Do you like my hair blonde?

Mel

let me show you my...

it will devolve to something like that.

Watching Thursday's Office on the DVR and Casey Anthony's picture from sentencing (along with cockroaches) was on the wall of cons for Florida during Dwight's Florida "orientation"

I don't normally watch the show but I found the episode on their website.
I was searching everything that looked like a bulletin board and finally there it was - a big blown up picture of IT along with other blown up pictures of hazards in FL like cockroaches, alligators and hurricanes.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the latest. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back