Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There isn't enough money that could be offered to me that would allow me to watch any documentary involving CA- for even one minute. I feel the same way about Lori Vallow and Papini- they are so repulsive, so disgusting--- even though Papini didn't murder anybody, she is just such an awful person- a manipulator and a liar to the nth degree.
Hello and sorry for my english! I only watch the documentary yesterday here in France . I was changing Chanel’s and how surprise I went when I saw her face with her long hair . I only saw her during the trial over the tv about 13 years ago . Yesterday I saw a woman with a self confident over the top accusing her dad to none-said sexual abuse. She also said that her dad may have did the same to the Angel Caylee and that’s why he may have killed her. I can t believe what I heard and how that woman come back on tv . This is disgusting . I hope the world didn’t forget who she is and what she did . I couldn’t t go more far in the documentary I started to have a stomach hurt. I m happy I can say here what I think about this evil . And again sorry for my English I tried to express the most correct I could

Hello and sorry for my english! I only watch the documentary yesterday here in France . I was changing Chanel’s and how surprise I went when I saw her face with her long hair . I only saw her during the trial over the tv about 13 years ago . Yesterday I saw a woman with a self confident over the top accusing her dad to none-said sexual abuse. She also said that her dad may have did the same to the Angel Caylee and that’s why he may have killed her. I can t believe what I heard and how that woman come back on tv . This is disgusting . I hope the world didn’t forget who she is and what she did . I couldn’t t go more far in the documentary I started to have a stomach hurt. I m happy I can say here what I think about this evil . And again sorry for my English I tried to express the most correct I could
Your english is fine and you express my thoughts as well

“Casey Anthony’s Parents: The Lie Detector Test” Premieres Thursday, January 4th at 9/8c on A&E​

Dec 8, 2023 #CaseyAnthony
In response to Casey Anthony’s recent accusations against her father, George and Cindy Anthony agree to undergo polygraph tests on-camera to answer lingering questions about George’s involvement in Caylee’s death in the new special, “Casey Anthony’s Parents: The Lie Detector Test.” Their real-time responses to the polygraph questions are laid bare in the documentary along with each spouse’s reaction to the other’s answers and the lie detector results. As old wounds are ripped open again, will the polygraph tests finally bring closure?

I'll be sure not to watch it. I googled and it said the parents are going to take a lie detector test. Too bad they feel a need to do it and it is now seen as entertainment.

I disagree the Anthony's think they need to prove anything. They were never charged and the world knows who was responsible for CA's death. IMO, they need a payday-- that's what this is about. JMO

I disagree the Anthony's think they need to prove anything. They were never charged and the world knows who was responsible for CA's death. IMO, they need a payday-- that's what this is about. JMO

Casey accused George of molesting not only her but Caylee and also accused him of murdering her.

People think that George is a horrible human being based on the lies that Casey told about him on the peacock documentary.

And since the documentary came out, People believe Casey is telling the truth about what she says happened.

This is what this is all about.

Last edited:
And since the documentary came out, People believe Casey is telling the truth about what she says happened.
IMO, haters of George can hear the truth from JC and will still hate him, let alone learning from a TV polygraph!. Professional body language analysts and psychologists all weighed in on Casey's documentary and condemned Peacock for giving Casey a platform! Casey was the only killer. JMO

IMO, haters of George can hear the truth from JC and will still hate him, let alone learning from a TV polygraph!. Professional body language analysts and psychologists all weighed in on Casey's documentary and condemned Peacock for giving Casey a platform! Casey was the only killer. JMO
people who believe Casey's lies about George will continue to believe Casey, no matter what the lie detector says: It is known that lie detectors are not fool proof which is why they are not used in a court of law. I feel very badly for George: I believe he was a loving father and grandfather- sadly he raised a sociopathic daughter ---who has ruined his life.

“Casey Anthony’s Parents: The Lie Detector Test” Premieres Thursday, January 4th at 9/8c on A&E​

Dec 8, 2023 #CaseyAnthony
In response to Casey Anthony’s recent accusations against her father, George and Cindy Anthony agree to undergo polygraph tests on-camera to answer lingering questions about George’s involvement in Caylee’s death in the new special, “Casey Anthony’s Parents: The Lie Detector Test.” Their real-time responses to the polygraph questions are laid bare in the documentary along with each spouse’s reaction to the other’s answers and the lie detector results. As old wounds are ripped open again, will the polygraph tests finally bring closure?
Accusations that George sexually molested Casey
certainly aren't recent.

ByABC News
June 14, 2011, 5:34 PM

Yeah, Baez accused GA of molestation in his opening statement. BUT then never provided any evidence of it then or since.
I guess in our vaunted justice system, in a criminal trial, a defendant can make up any old thing and they do not have to have any evidence to support it--- just one aspect of our justice system that sucks!

Yeah, Baez accused GA of molestation in his opening statement. BUT then never provided any evidence of it then or since.

I recall the legal discussions following the acquittal and that since opening/closing statements by an attorney is not considered evidence, it was technically OK for JB to make the allegation if he heard it from his client!

This, coming from the biggest liar, liar, pants on fire defendant I've ever watched! Was it moral and ethical of JB, I'd say not but I guess he believes his client. Go figure...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back