Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recall the legal discussions following the acquittal and that since opening/closing statements by an attorney is not considered evidence, it was technically OK for JB to make the allegation if he heard it from his client!

This, coming from the biggest liar, liar, pants on fire defendant I've ever watched! Was it moral and ethical of JB, I'd say not but I guess he believes his client. Go figure...
I don't think he believes his client for one New York second- but it didn't matter to him if he thought she was telling the truth- his job was to get her off the hook for this crime and he did just that---with the help of a messed up justice system! IMO the kind of serious allegations made by Casey Anthony in opening arguments should require supportive evidence---and yeah, CA is the biggest liar on the planet: one of her many lies that got me was when she said she worked at Universal and actually took the cops there -went inside and kept up the pretense she worked there until finally she had to admit she never worked there! It takes nerves of steel and no fear to do that! she is vile.

I always wish for a real life 'Dexter' to take care of her. I really really do!
I'm really po'd that karma has not found Casey yet! She is truly living the life she always wanted- so for her, murdering her daughter paid off!!! it is truly horrible and a terrible miscarriage of justice that she was not found guilty and put in prison. I have never forgotten dear sweet Caylee

Newbie here. I just joined because this seems like the only place where I can share opinions without getting ripped to shreds by the CSA survivor community who are somehow experiencing sudden onset amnesia over the fact that Casey is a convicted pathological liar.

I watched the doc and there are so many holes in it.

Why did you take the police to Universal Studios and not the "cash bar" which you're all of a sudden now claiming, for the first time in this documentary, to have worked at that time?

If you had an income from this job, why did you steal money from your family and use their credit cards?

If you claim you had no memory of being SA by your dad until you recovered those blocked memories in prison, why are you claiming that you slept in your bedroom at the Anthony house with the door locked to make sure your dad couldn't get in? Either you knew already or you didn't. Which is it?

Why did you think Caylee was still alive 31 days later when earlier you claimed you held her cold unresponsive body in your arms?

Why did your ex bf Tony wake up one morning to find you crying while you watched a video of Caylee on your laptop if you thought she was alive and still OK?

Why was the only thing you cared about was talking to your ex bf Tony while the rest of the world were searching for your missing daughter? Why were you more obsessed with him than finding your own daughter? Is that why she's gone?

When you said that everything about your life before prison was all a lie, does that include the stories about you being a good mom? Was that all an act? Were you just faking your way through motherhood?

Why did the trunk of your car smell like death and why abandon it?

Why are you claiming in this documentary that you've never been able to sleep soundly when back in 2017 you said in an interview that you "sleep pretty good at night"?

Why did you claim that you told lies because that was how you were conditioned to behave and it came naturally to you and then turn around and claim that you only repeated the lies that George told you to tell others? I hardly doubt George was the one who came up with the lie about Zenaida living at the Sawgrass building in apartment 310 which is the same building where your friend Annie lived or the lie about Zenaida's mom living across the street from your boyfriend's apartment building. How would George even know any of those details? That all came from you, babe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I observed in this documentary is that Casey has "a tell" whenever she's lying about something. If you observe her face closely, you'll see it. She scrunches/contorts her nose and upper lip area in exaggerated ways whenever she's telling a story that is fabricated.

I honestly have no clue how those psychologists managed to miss Casey having a personality disorder. I guess she must've told some convincing lies and they believed her. I think she has borderline personality disorder. The fight on June 15th when Cindy confronted Casey about her stealing money and about taking custody of Caylee which eventually led to Cindy choking Casey, I think that was when Casey had a Mommy Dearest moment and then either suffocated or drowned her daughter the next day. She wanted to hurt her mother for loving Caylee more than her. Also Tony didn't want to have kids or be a parent and I think she was obsessed enough with him to get rid of her own child.

I believe that George likely has borderline personality as well (his pathological lying, stealing, gambling addiction, recklessness with money, suicide attempt, etc) and Casey grew up to become a carbon copy of her father. The part of the documentary where they talk about Caylee's body being wrapped in a blanket, put in a garbage bag and wrapped with duct tape and how George used to bury the family pets in that way, I think that was Casey again copying the behaviors of her father. Totally dysfunctional unhinged family. Caylee deserved better.

Edit: Another note I forgot to mention which proves that Casey is a copy of her father is that she has a pattern of dating men who are in law enforcement and she recently started gambling at underground poker games.
I was with you up until you stated you believe George has a borderline personality and all the really nasty things you said about George. I see him as a decent man with some faults, like most of us, who has the misfortune to have a sociopathic daughter that lies so well she got people to believe her lies about him and believe he had something to do with the murder of Caylee. It is interesting that she ruined her parents' lives and their reputations with her lies, and she walked away from a murder charge and is living a great life.

I'm really po'd that karma has not found Casey yet! She is truly living the life she always wanted- so for her, murdering her daughter paid off!!! it is truly horrible and a terrible miscarriage of justice that she was not found guilty and put in prison. I have never forgotten dear sweet Caylee

I always hope that Casey gets a boyfriend that makes her disappear.

Karma did get her. She became globally infamous, her parents pretty much wrote her off, and she had to trade favors for legal representation. Her legacy is being a "Etarded" club kid with a bad tat and hellacious backne. Minus a child...
A former friend of mine almost killed her kid via drug induced neglect and to this day she won't acknowledge what she was doing wrong. We had to write her off.
Some people are not meant to reproduce. Hate to say it. Ask any social worker.

This has a lot of up to date information if anyone is interested.

Rob Dick (her former bodyguard) is even commenting on certain things.

He says she is 100 percent guilty.

I was with you up until you stated you believe George has a borderline personality and all the really nasty things you said about George. I see him as a decent man with some faults, like most of us, who has the misfortune to have a sociopathic daughter that lies so well she got people to believe her lies about him and believe he had something to do with the murder of Caylee. It is interesting that she ruined her parents' lives and their reputations with her lies, and she walked away from a murder charge and is living a great life.
IMO BPD (I've been diagnosed since I was 16) is a very different spectrum of sociopathic nature. I was presented this diagram (similar to it) during my time in Applied Behavioral Analysis in Masters education. I think to map the interjections in the elements of these behavioral symptoms is important when analyzing patterns of behavior in GA & CA. 1704224176890.png1704223962335.png

Interestingly, a forensic psychiatrist named Keith Ablow who was an occasional guest commentator during the trial, wrote a book shortly afterward based on his theory that the real killer was George Anthony. This was the only other time I can remember anyone suggesting this.

Interestingly, a forensic psychiatrist named Keith Ablow who was an occasional guest commentator during the trial, wrote a book shortly afterward based on his theory that the real killer was George Anthony. This was the only other time I can remember anyone suggesting this.

Hate to say it but if he had, he would have made sure no remains were ever found.

I don't wish to elaborate as bashing on Law Enforcement is not a thing allowed on this forum.

Forgive my callousness but this was a case of a "club kid" doing sleazy things and the real loser being her child.

There are more nauseating cases out there. This happened to blow up in the media because of the party life angle, and the fact that Casey's father was a former law enforcement officer.

I'm not a sentimental person. I will say, no one should start a family until they are mature enough to parent properly.

My take on Casey is that she was spoiled and faced no consequences growing up. Add that to a sociopathic type personality, and that is real trouble.
I have to say that if I had done something like this, my parents would have been furious and in a rage with me, and would not have allowed me to live in their home, let alone lie for me on a witness stand, or sit in court listening to one of them being accused of molestation.
When I hear the 'jailhouse tapes' and how Cindy and George treated Casey like a little princess, I simply have no understanding. Instead of demanding to know what she did with Caylee, they all seem to act as though someone else is responsible. They keep dancing around the 'car smelling like a dead body', they didn't even question her about it on those tapes. Yet both George and Cindy were at that tow yard and knew the truth.
Also have to say that I have a sociopathic/psychopathic brother, which took me quite some time to realize. He would lie right to your face and blame another person for what he had done, or stolen. By the time I found out what he really was, and what he was capable of, it was much too late.
So I fully believe Casey is Guilty. Someone mentioned something about her bodyguard knowing she is Guilty, does anyone know where I can read up on that?

Hate to say it but if he had, he would have made sure no remains were ever found.

I don't wish to elaborate as bashing on Law Enforcement is not a thing allowed on this forum.

Forgive my callousness but this was a case of a "club kid" doing sleazy things and the real loser being her child.
That's it right there - one reason George was not involved is that Caylee's body was dumped right down the road from their house.
That is laziness and just a nonchalant attitude, which points to Casey. As she is being interviewed at the jailhouse, she is very flip in all her replies. When she led law enforcement down the hall at her supposed place of employment, she simply turns finally and says she doesn't work there. Very unworried, as if to say, 'What are you going to do about it'.
I think that's one of the reasons she got away with it, everyone feels that a mother would be more upset if they had murdered their child. And a normal mother would.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back