Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems possible that the disconnect occurred around the 7-8th?
During this week timeframe was when she had Amys checkbook, Tony had just returned from vacation. The only calls I have for her from other news articles is June 15 at 0013 hrs (or something like that) when Tony called her. Could that be a blackjack week, but with someone elses bj?

As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry

No one would call me at home during the day because they know I wouldn't be here. Seems like the 4 pm group was perhaps at a time when she was pretty certain they would not be at home and the 6:30-7 pm group was when someone would possibly be home?
PLus on the 16th Casey knew that Cindy went to work and probably assumed her dad did because she saw him before she left. So why would she try them at home? She probably wouldn't.

ETA: then on the 18th she was calling george at a time he would probably be home and when she didn't get him, she tried his cell.

SCott Peterson's phone calls undid him. Casey's will undo her. If anyone has been around a toddler, they know that a toddler increases demands for attention when mom is on the phone. Given the amount of time Casey was on the phone, I don't see how she could be paying ANY attention to Caylee at all. I used to think there was a red light on the roof of my house that went on when I got on the phone because my kids would come running home to pester me. I think it's a kid thing.

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...one+records+for+July&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

So one is to assume that LA could not find bills or go online to access any phone calls from July 8th forward because the bill had not been paid, phone turned off and hence no cell phone calls made hence no record of phone calls. July 8th is the day Amy left for P. Rico also. My question is why did they have phone records to begin with. Unless they are takling about copies of the phone bill that Casey received via online or by mail LA would not be able to request copies of those calls. It is not his account so he would not be given access to it.
I was wondered about getting copies of the incoming and outgoin calls from my land line since I have nationwide calling and I do not get a bill with numbers on it. Even though it is my bill I would have to provide my carries with a court order to see any number that I called or recieved. My cell phone provider would only provide me with copies of anything that originaly showed up on my bill for 2 monts back from the last bill date and my bill does not show phone calls made because I have a nationwide plan on this also. Again same thing, a court order.

How did Nancy G. get copies of these phone bills?

So one is to assume that LA could not find bills or go online to access any phone calls from July 8th forward because the bill had not been paid, phone turned off and hence no cell phone calls made hence no record of phone calls. July 8th is the day Amy left for P. Rico also. My question is why did they have phone records to begin with. Unless they are takling about copies of the phone bill that Casey received via online or by mail LA would not be able to request copies of those calls. It is not his account so he would not be given access to it.
I was wondered about getting copies of the incoming and outgoin calls from my land line since I have nationwide calling and I do not get a bill with numbers on it. Even though it is my bill I would have to provide my carries with a court order to see any number that I called or recieved. My cell phone provider would only provide me with copies of anything that originaly showed up on my bill for 2 monts back from the last bill date and my bill does not show phone calls made because I have a nationwide plan on this also. Again same thing, a court order.

How did Nancy G. get copies of these phone bills?

i read here somewhere Lee faxed them to her

Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

Yes, that makes sense. She only made up the second phone so she could say that everyone's phone numbers were saved to that lost phone. In my opinion there was no blackjack. She only had one phone and there were no phone numbers or records of calls to and from Z because they never happened.

I remember reading through some posts that Casey made to other people through myspace and around the time she said she got the Blackjack she posted to someone who was thinking of getting another phone. She said something along the lines of I just got a blackjack, it's great - or something to that effect. So, I do think she did have that phone.

Let's try to remember that she's a liar.

I don't know whether this is covered...

1. Although Casey uses the 2-phone dance as a convenient excuse for missing phone numbers if she switches the SIM card then all the calls from both phones would show on one account, one bill, one phone number -- right?

2. It seems to me if LP and NG have a 100-page phone bill that includes a charge for re-connect at some point then they have the July records when the account was active again.

Given NG was so focused on the claim that Casey got that call in mid-July from the Nanny/Caylee I don't think she'd defiantly state it isn't there unless they had the phone record for the period in question.

Like others, I see the phone records, who was called and, the cell tower pings being a key part of the case.

i use 3 different phones that i switch between, and i do not have my contacts saved to my sim, they are all saved to my phone. my reason for this is two-fold. i am a motorola junkie, they are the phones that i mostly use. to have a caller have their own ringtone on a motorola, their number must be saved to the phone. second reason i save to the phone, if your numbers are only saved to your sim card, and you switch phones like i do, if u lose your phone/sim card, your numbers are gone. if you lost them and your numbers are saved on your other phone, atleast you still have your numbers. so to me, her story is not unusual at all. i mean she is lying about losing it, im sure, but it makes sense to me.

also, it depends on which blackjack she has as far as the expense. there are two versions of the blackjack. the first one is cheaper. that is if it was available when she got it. and you never know, someone could have given the phone to her, she could have stolen it, she could have bought it online and had it charged to the account, the list goes on...

i would love to see those records though.

btw - worked at cingular/at&t for 3 years. the only other people that i know that switch phones out like i do our other people that i work with and police officers/fire fighters/construction workers who don't want to carry nicer phones with them while on duty.

Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

If KC did have a Blackjack then they could tell because she'd have an AT&T data plan, as well as voice calls [plus see the device connect]. It *may* have been legit or nefarious.

If KC did have a blackjack she'd want to ditch it big time!!!, since it is Windows Mobile -- basically a computer with email, etc. :waitasec:

KC didn't seem at all bothered if the LE took a copy of her computer so I'd guess she felt nothing incriminating was on it -- but if she was using a Blackjack then it maybe had all of her secrets.

The tense jail call with LA might have been because she needed LA to recover the phone and ensure it never fell into LE hands. Remember LA made some good points that if KC lost the phone how come she had the SIM -- she was juggling phones and tossed it. :behindbar

Awesome post! Thank you!

I'm curious about her internet access with the phone.....

Wouldn't she have to go through her internet provider to get there?

Is it possible that she left a trail with her provider?

thanks~

Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008
Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

These are the times that interest me. This is when she would be "looking" for Caylee and Zenaida. WHY would she call home when she didn't have Caylee and she told LE she didn't want to go home because she didn't know what she would say about not having Caylee with her? She couldn't be calling home to find out if Zanni dropped of Caylee at the house because NO ONE in the family ever met Zanni.

Wonder why she called Amy???

jmo

What bothers me is the fact that they don't list who the call was made to at 4:32.
It states that after the call to Cindy, she made a call 8 minutes later. But we see nothing about it. Just the call to her parents house at 6:32.
My interest is peaked about why they didn't release calls for the 17th. But my radar goes up for the call with-held at 4:32.

Awesome post! Thank you!

I'm curious about her internet access with the phone.....

Wouldn't she have to go through her internet provider to get there?

Is it possible that she left a trail with her provider?

thanks~

she would have just went through at&t's network and the only thing that would show was the amount of data used. she would not have needed an internet plan, if she did not have a plan, it would have just charged 1 cent/kb which with a blackjack would have been expensive if she did use the net on the phone.

i also forgot to mention, the blackjack has HORRIBLE battery life. im talking wont last you all day. in fact it even comes with an extra extended life battery because the regular battery is so horrible. and she mentioned that the one she had would not keep a charge. this is why i believe she had one at one point in time.

What bothers me is the fact that they don't list who the call was made to at 4:32.
It states that after the call to Cindy, she made a call 8 minutes later. But we see nothing about it. Just the call to her parents house at 6:32.
My interest is peaked about why they didn't release calls for the 17th. But my radar goes up for the call with-held at 4:32.

WOW didn't even realize that!!! It must be someone very important to the case to get her convicted.

Whether she had an internet plan or not wouldn't her bill reflect charges for using the internet either in a plan charge or per kb? I would think that if she did in fact own a blackjack she would have used the internet on the phone.
Also I know that her phone records are not available through a public records request but since LP and NG have copies they really cannot be classified as private at this point. Is there a connection between an admin on this site and LP or NG that they would give a copy of the phone records to and then they could be posted? (Unless I've missed a post and the phone bill/records are already on this site.)

IMO if KC had a blackjack she did not buy it her credit was probably terrible. Knowing her she "borrowed" it from some unknowing soul and used it for a day or two. There just may be somebody out there who lost their phone and had to replace it. Then again, when they got the bill .... oh never mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back