Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the first flurry of phone calls was after Casey had done whatever she did to Caylee. While trying to find a place to put her, I think she was calling the cell and work phones of her parents to make sure they were not on their way home. Notice she does not call the house number until a while later in the evening. So that tells me she was at the house. I believe in a panic and only wanting to get the h*ll out of there before her parents got home from work, she put Caylee in the sandbox and put the cover over it (hence the alleged hit of the cadaver dogs) thinking she would have to come back when she had more time. Since G&C did not expect Casey and Caylee home that night anyway, they would have no reason to be suspicious.

If the 18th is, in fact, the day the shovel was borrowed, the time of the flurry of phone calls goes right along with when Casey would have been on her way to the home. Notice there ARE calls to the home on this date.. to me that says she was on her way there and just making sure no one was home. I think if G leaves after lunch for work and C gets home around 5, this is the biggest window of time for Casey to be able to be at the home alone.

I go back and forth between Casey borrowing the shovel to move Caylee, or maybe to bury her and decided that was more difficult than she thought. Either way, I believe she then moved Caylee to her trunk (thus the car being backed into the garage) and drove around for the next several days with her in there until the stench became too much.

One thing is up for asking though: if she was at home around 4ish when, as the media puts it, the "flurry" of calls were made, then why wouldn't she have simply used the Anthony home phone? Yes I know, if she had unlimited minutes on her cell, it wouldn't have made a difference, and yes, I know she tended to spend more money than she had (since all she had was apparently her mother's or gotten from gosh-knows-what-source-for-who-knows-what-services) but still...it could be - as I asked about earlier - I'd like to know more about her cell phone plan and a few months' usage to pour over...

She would use her cell so that her parents would not KNOW that she was at the house.

Exact date Zenaida went to Sawgrass June 17th

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. (Although it probably does, in this case). BUT, there have been times when I'm bored that I will call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Dad, if he doesn't answer, call my friend...etc, etc. Simply because I have the time to call and chit chat!

The "flurry" of the 16th is a primary reason why the cops think Caylee died on the 16th, just before 1500.

I'm looking for an explanation of why Casey had two phones - the blackjack and the other one (or am i misunderstanding)? link anyone?

Exact date Zenaida went to Sawgrass June 17th

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

IIRC, I believe if you listen to the MF piece again he gives the details on Monday, then, he slips in a little something like, "there are no more phone calls until 11 the next day"...Then he goes on to talk about Wednesday "flurry".

So...FWIW...and IIRC...there's at least reason to believe there were phone calls on Tuesday, 6/17 starting @ 11AM or 11PM.

Give it a listen and see what you think.

I'm looking for an explanation of why Casey had two phones - the blackjack and the other one (or am i misunderstanding)? link anyone?

Another WSr spotted a fb/ms message where Casey indicated in early May, IIRC, that she had just gotten a BlackJack.

Casey's story :rolleyes:FWIW :rolleyes: is that the BlackJack wouldn't hold a charge, hence, she'd kept her other phone.

You may want to read this thread regarding the "other" phone: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69933&highlight=elusive

I wanna know if LP can make the phone records public IF they were truly given to him by Lee? Would that be legal?

I learned something new last night. LP said Lee was asked if he know ZG and LA stated that he only heard her name a week before Caylee went missing. Then he changed his story that he knew of her for about 1 year 1 1/2 years. Lee also said he didn't have any contact with Casey the month she "disappeared" according to LP, Lee did have contact the phone records proved that.

I wanna know if LP can make the phone records public IF they were truly given to him by Lee? Would that be legal?
Nancy Grace had copies in her hand last night on her show, that LP had faxed her. That stack was as thick as a phonebook.
I don't know if they can be made public! I would love to see them.

I learned something new last night. LP said Lee was asked if he know ZG and LA stated that he only heard her name a week before Caylee went missing. Then he changed his story that he knew of her for about 1 year 1 1/2 years. Lee also said he didn't have any contact with Casey the month she "disappeared" according to LP, Lee did have contact the phone records proved that.
Yes Lee is backtracking on his original story. Hmmm.

Nancy Grace had copies in her hand last night on her show, that LP had faxed her. That stack was as thick as a phonebook.

I have to admit that I was a bit jealous that NG had them and we didn't. I would LOVE to see her calling pattern.

Wouldnt' we LOVE to get ahold of those phone records?!?!?!?!

Wouldnt' we LOVE to get ahold of those phone records?!?!?!?!
Did you watch Nancy grace last night? She was on that phone all day every day, it lokkked like!
Yes! That girl stayed on the phone 24/7 it looks like! How in the heck does the mom of a 2 year old do that? They can't! You can not take care of a little one on the phone all the time!:furious:

I have to admit that I was a bit jealous that NG had them and we didn't. I would LOVE to see her calling pattern.
Maybe they will release them and just black out the numbers or something. I want to see them too!

From what I remember, she told Lee in a jailhouse phone call that she got the second phone because the first one's battery wouldn't hold a charge. So she got another one and transferred the SIM card. She further stated that some of the phone numbers they were asking for were "conveniently" stored directly on the lost phone rather than the SIM card. Nobody has been able to confirm the second phone that I have heard.

LP seems to putting a lot of words into people's mouths these days.

Did you watch Nancy grace last night? She was on that phone all day every day, it lokkked like!
Yes! That girl stayed on the phone 24/7 it looks like! How in the heck does the mom of a 2 year old do that? They can't! You can not take care of a little one on the phone all the time!:furious:

Yea! I froze my tv screen when they showed the phone records for what looked like 6/9. There were TONS of calls all in a row....honestly much more of a "flurry" of calls than on the 16th. I never thought those amounted to a flurry myself...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back