Casey Anthony's Shocking Comment.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the video to also be telling. It was almost seductive the wasy KC was trying to make her Father feel as if he were the only one that would be the most impotant to see. KC appeared to be the most manipulative. Can you imagine the behaviors we haven't seen? It didn't seem like she was to worried about about her defense at that time, an air of their working so hard for innocent me, once again never mentioning or crying out for her daughter. KC put a self restraint attitude on herself. No one asked her to be strong and silent in jail. This jail house visit goes down in the psychiatric journals.

I found the video to also be telling. It was almost seductive the wasy KC was trying to make her Father feel as if he were the only one that would be the most impotant to see. KC appeared to be the most manipulative. Can you imagine the behaviors we haven't seen? It didn't seem like she was to worried about about her defense at that time, an air of their working so hard for innocent me, once again never mentioning or crying out for her daughter. KC put a self restraint attitude on herself. No one asked her to be strong and silent in jail. This jail house visit goes down in the psychiatric journals.
After see the video I don't think I could handle the things we have not seen. The family dynamics are appalling.

This is all about KC in her mind. She could give a rip about anyone or anything else, jsut her needs and wants. She is so very selfish and evil.

I kind of think that her purposely going on about only wanting to see George, was also probably her way of stabbing Cindy in the heart. Think about it: at the time of Caylee's disappearance, G&C were still in the throes of rebuilding their marriage, after a period of separation. Casey living with her mom, probably knew and heard about her mother's hurt and pain in dealing with divorcing George... Casey probably also knew about what Cindy's mom had said about them getting back together: that Cindy worked for all that they had and that Cindy wasn't about to let George take half, so she let him back in to the marriage and house. So... being as George may have been a touchy subject with Cindy, Casey aimed the arrow at Cindy's heart and openly picked George over her. Seriously, the way Casey kept going on and on about why she only wanted to see George: that had to really hurt Cindy.

I think the video shows how much of a manipulative "b" Casey is...

ITA - she knew exactly which one was most likely to tell LE the truth. I believe that is why she put this flattering act on George. She knew that he knows he smelled human decomp in that car. Nice try, but he told the truth to the grand jury anyway!

I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

C would have talked too much and annoyed her.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

On the video her attitude instantly changed when George got the phone from Cindy!!
She was ready to hang up the phone on Cindy then Georgie took over and smoothed it all out!!!

KC is a Pisces (Fish) she was reeling her Dad in. He is the weak link in the family. The one who would testify to the GJ and I believe she knew it then. She does not do anything without a sinister purpose behind it. She is great a telling people what they want to hear. KC thinks I have to get Dad under control and Mom will just have to deal with it. Oh, and by the way how dare you have a party while I am stuck here in jail. There is a hollow shell of a person there.

Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

---------------------------

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know. :mad:

Casey talks a load of carp!! She only said that to gain their sympathy.

We all know why she said it - after reading a few comments, it would seem that a grieving mother that was supposed to be searching and frantic for her missing child would have said she wants to see Caylee BEFORE saying she wants to see anyone else

I see where your coming from - when she started in on who she wants to see I was expecting her to say Caylee also

Sorry if I'm just not getting it - I can only put myself in the place of a Mother who's child is missing - kidnapped or no -my whole being would be to find my child - my whole being would be aching for my child - I couldn't imagine what Beth Holloway felt and still feels, or how about the father who's daughter was kidnapped from her bed (in Florida) raped by Couy and buried alive by her own house -parents who have had their baby stolen from them - THESE are frantic grieving parents

Casey - um not so much

I ache for the parents who have lost children - and I hope by the grace of God I will never have to feel that ache

Casey doesn't have that ache - it's just another day about her

Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

---------------------------

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know. :mad:

I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

C would have talked too much and annoyed her.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

It is such a shame Caylee was not to know her father and never was or will be able to make that statement "I WANT MY DADDY." She never had the chance to be a Daddy's little girl.

I thought that KC made the request to the Sheriff to meet privately with GA and JB stopped it.

Also, I think maybe she had something to discuss with him...just thinking back to the night when something was thought to be found in the same area (where the guys pulled the rope from the pond...I think is what happened) and GA was quick to jump in his car and go check it out. It was quickly ruled out, but I think it's interesting his and LA's reaction to that possible find and then for Caylee to be found in that area some months later.

On NG last night LP said that at that meeting with her parents, KC already knew LP was coming to town to bond her out. She was putting them (probably intended for CA) through this emotional visit when she knew she would be out shortly. Yikes, what a specimen of humanity:waitasec:

ya and what were all the comments that she had no information because she was in jail and couldnt talk to anyone ? Who did she need to talk to ? I thought the nanny took her and ran ? geez no one ever calls her on her comments that make no sense.
Did she even mention caylee once? I dont think so . She didi comment on those silly t shirts. Fly home baby I never thought those made any sense. Makes me made to think how she was strutting around in the find caylee t shirts though when she knew. I think all her comments that they would see her again and she would be just as she was were refering to heaven maybe?

It is such a shame Caylee was not to know her father and never was or will be able to make that statement "I WANT MY DADDY." She never had the chance to be a Daddy's little girl.

I totally agree ...and self-centered Casey ....is all giggly when daddy says " Hello beautiful "

She is so man hungrey...:furious: its just sicking to hear all the syrup she drips when GA talks to her....:furious:
Are we sure there is NO incest going on here....so much appears so... and to me more so with GA than with LA. JMO

Yet she talks to her mother like she hates her very being !!!!
Flys off the handle too easy with Mom.... blames Mom for everything ...

JMO

Watching the slide show, it is easy to see Daddy's Princess turn into a murdering monster. JB must have burst an artery when he heard about this visit. It is no longer a question in my mind as to why KC went back to jail with out ever agreeing to family visits, this is all JB. If he wants to have any control over the defense, he cannot allow KC to have any outside visitors. It also explains the lengthly visits he has with her, this was the trade off.

This visit obviously had a profound effect on Geo, he didn't even make it to the car before ripping the head off some reporter. Cindy, on the other hand, who cried through most of the visit, was able to put on the face she keeps in a jar, before stepping out the door. This was a different KC than the one who sat and listen to daddy talk about how her family members are like the fingers on his hand. The contempt in her voice over Cindy crying, Geo quickly jumping in and saying the tears are for KC, trying to sooth the beast.

Poor baby Caylee, how this mommy must have frightened her.

I still maintain that George was trying the "good cop" routine with all the syrup and talk to me, etc. It just wasn't working. If you remember, that day he blew up at the media. He was keeping it all in for KC to try to get ANYTHING from her. Instead of blowing his "good cop" routine with his daughter, he took out his anger on others. And KC with that circumferential venting.... Did you watch the grandparents? They just stared like they have been hearing the same thing for a month. It was an EXTREMELY telling video IMO.

I still maintain that George was trying the "good cop" routine with all the syrup and talk to me, etc. It just wasn't working. If you remember, that day he blew up at the media. He was keeping it all in for KC to try to get ANYTHING from her. Instead of blowing his "good cop" routine with his daughter, he took out his anger on others. And KC with that circumferential venting.... Did you watch the grandparents? They just stared like they have been hearing the same thing for a month. It was an EXTREMELY telling video IMO.
It was painful to watch.
Made me understand the A's better.
I feel some sense of pity for them having to put up with her crap.

It was painful to watch.
Made me understand the A's better.
I feel some sense of pity for them having to put up with her crap.

It WAS painful to watch. I do believe the "I stand by my daughter" they are selling to the media is just for show. Cindy during that interview made some remarks that made me believe she had an idea KC did something with her. "Caylee should be your focus" comment for one... They were defeated with circles of lies again.

And, she would say in the interview she had no contact so she didn't have answers for them, and in the next sentence she said she had clippings and contact from JB about what's going on out there... did they pick up on that?

It WAS painful to watch. I do believe the "I stand by my daughter" they are selling to the media is just for show. Cindy during that interview made some remarks that made me believe she had an idea KC did something with her. "Caylee should be your focus" comment for one... They were defeated with circles of lies again.

And, she would say in the interview she had no contact so she didn't have answers for them, and in the next sentence she said she had clippings and contact from JB about what's going on out there... did they pick up on that?
yep talking out both sides of her mouth
I think once they got home and had some time to digest it they relized she was telling conflicting tales

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back