Casey Anthony's Time-line Is Shrinking - UPDATE 8/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like everyone to stay on track regarding this thread as it is MY timeline of events and missing pieces to the puzzle of events. Read post #178 to see where I am coming from or Post #1

Right now I am interested in knowing based on what we already know, "how did Casey get the info about ZG, Apt #210, and the silver car.

This thread is NOT about ZG, nor is it a concern whether Casey knew or didn't know the names of ZG children or how people look for an apartment etc.

If anyone has their own theory on the case there is a thread already started.

Thanks
Patty

In my timeline dated August 6, 2008, I wrote the following:

6/17/08 - It has now been verified that the person that went to look at apartment #210 has been located and verified they did not know anyone by the name of Casey or ever met Caylee. The theory that Casey may have filled out the guest card when out the window.
My question: Does Casey know someone within the office of the Sawgrass Apartments.

After listening to NG on 9/15 with BH Padilla mentioning Casey had a friend(s) at Apt 214, makes me go back to my question to myself and perhaps change it to "Does Casey's friend who lives or lived at #214, know anyone in the office of the Sawgrass Apartments?

After watching the interview with ZG today (9/16) with a local reporter, ZG feels someone got her info from the guest card and spotted her car at Sawgrass.

This keeps bringing me back to my original question to me about knowing someone in the office at Sawgrass, or perhaps a worker on the grounds, because the info regarding what is on the guest card to what Casey told LE has some truth in it regarding Sawgrass but I can't pull that piece together without looking at the staff at Sawgrass.

I am keeping in mind that a month had past since ZG went to Sawgrass to look at an apartment leaving a full month to gather this info from the office or someone within the complex etc. and add this to the story Casey told LE about leaving Caylee with ZG at Apt 210.

But then the new story is out via BH Padilla about Jay Blanchard Park, ZG, her sister, the children and now the silver car, of which ZG mentions in today's interview she has a silver car.

ZG, Apt 210, and silver car ... how did Casey get this information?

I know that in many apt. complexes the Maintenance guys..at least the head one usually has access to the computer for work orders for apartments, ordering supplies, etc..It is also common for workers to live at the complex for a reduced rent. Also when you look at an apartment they take your license to hold & some places will even write down the make and model of your car for protection and of course the # of the apt. you looked at.
If a worker lives there and she knows them she could have had access to the office while accompanying them while cleaning the office or something like that.

I know that in many apt. complexes the Maintenance guys..at least the head one usually has access to the computer for work orders for apartments, ordering supplies, etc..It is also common for workers to live at the complex for a reduced rent. Also when you look at an apartment they take your license to hold & some places will even write down the make and model of your car for protection.

What you wrote have been my thoughts also. Now how did Casey get this information?

also...is anyone watching local6's reinterview with zfg right now? It could also shed some light in this area

I think there's a good possibility that Casey knew someone in the office. Look how many people she "knew" in police departments. If someone did give Casey this information then the question is, why? What would have been their incentive?

Exactly, why would they have given Casey this information?

Having the exact person fill out a guest card, go to the exact apartment to look at and have the same color car is not a coincidence.

Oh Princess!
Some apartments also let police officers live in apt's for reduced or even rent free. Casey dated police. I wonder if a police officer or some sort of weekend security happened at Sawgrass? They have cameras and such, right? Could they have someone who watches them at night?

In the 80's I dated a police officer that did this (had an apt at reduced rate), wonder if it's still in practice these days.

Exactly, why would they have given Casey this information?

Having the exact person fill out a guest card, go to the exact apartment to look at and have the same color car is not a coincidence.

Yeah. Actually I don't think it was apt. 210 that zg ended up visiting. But you're right. She definitely either got this info from the apartments herself or someone gave it to her. Even though zg has been cleared, I would think that LE would still be investigating how KC got the info. That could be key.

Expanding on Questions here as to why & how Casey obtained info that led to ZG becoming her red-herring Imaginanny-Zanny:
Why would Casey "pick" Vacant Apartment 210 to weave into the Zanny/Sawgrass story?

VACANT apt. 210.
Who @ Sawgrass would know 210 was Vacant? Who would have access? Did Casey "need" a Vacant apartment temporarily? Did she use it? Was 210 Sawgrass left open for remodeling/maintenance/cleaning? Who works on those staffs? Is it possible someone babysat Caylee at Sawgrass?

Where was Caylee sleeping between 6/10-6/14, while Casey slept at Tony's? (Caylee was "with the Nanny" by all witness accounts.)

Apt 214 or 218. Is LP confused about theses two addresses? Did he get his info about 218 off of WS. (218 occupant has been cleared here - via his own youtube discussion). Don't recall 214 Sawgrass discussed on WS as an address of a friend of Caseys. Maybe I missed that?

Coinkidink or Coverup Attempt #1?
Agree that the ZG-210 Sawgrass/June 17th coincidence is worth a closer look. It certainly is more than a lucky hit on myspace on Casey's part. NOT a coincidence.

Was the make/model of the car on the apt. interest card? Was 210 on the card? The children's names were on that card. How convenient her "zanny apt. alibi" was vacant.

We don't have enough facts. I don’t know how to get more facts. I can only wonder about the facts we don't have, and I sure do hope LE has them. :waitasec: :confused: :doh:

I hope LE has thoroughly questioned Sawgrass personnel and/or maintenance/ cleaning contractors as to who has access these dates, that also could have had contact with Casey. I hope LE interviewed residents who are proximal to 210 Sawgrass and could have seen Caylee or Casey on property between 6/10-7/14.

Need more facts. Feel stuck. Join you in the group banging of heads on the wall. Please pass the Excedrin.

Potential means of obtaining info that a ZG was at SG apt hunting June 17:
1. Someone in LE copied her tag no. while she was there and ran it & passed it on.
2. Someone who worked or lived at SG had access to the office info.
3. Someone who worked or lived at SG knew ZG.

That is all I can think up.

From the news videos just out, I also noticed that the description Casey gave of ZG's weight and build plus other descriptive things she said did not fit the ZG that was at SG so I do not think that Casey knew or ever seen the ZG that went apt hunting that date. That is why I believe the ZG visit at SG came to Casey secondhand.

Does anyone know the apartment# of DS who once lived at SG? Apparently he was a POI at one time, LE left him a note to call and he has since "disappeared"?

If this post is inappropriate in any way, let me know and I will delete.

When I was much younger I dated a guy who helped out at the apt. complex he was living in by showing the model apt. occasionally. Therefore he had a key and on a few occasions when there was too much action going on in his apt. with his roommates we would retreat to the model for some privacy.

I wonder if anyone else in the apt. community that Casey knew had access to this model and possibly brought Casey into it, maybe as a place to crash when she got kicked out of her house only for one night. Maybe the comment card was left on the kitchen counter and Casey read it or simply took it. It is possible that there were more than just one paper trail leading to ZG, one in the office and one in the model? Who knows if this person would even come forward at the risk of losing their job. Yes, this is reaching but who knows.

Devorah, too many diff apt numbers have came up for diff things so I cant help ya. It is also possible that he lived with management as sometimes the management will have relatives or friends living at these complexes with them. just a thought.

Devorah, too many diff apt numbers have came up for diff things so I cant help ya. It is also possible that he lived with management as sometimes the management will have relatives or friends living at these complexes with them. just a thought.

I appreciate your thought, LOL. I don't even know why I think it is important what the apt# was, but from the Lake V myspace, I do know that DS attended the parties so I am wondering if he knew KC? And why he has disappeared for all intents and purposes?

Go back and look at the Documents in the one of the pdf files for the guest card that was filled out by Harry G.
There is three different ones that show up. They are all in the same pdf. file. I don't have my laptop back yet to check my notes for the exact file or page but I believe they are between pages 42 and 58 if memory serves. One of these guest cards is with some of the other items that LE was given by the manager such the lease agrement with the Oaks, and there is also a Notice of Service which was sent for by LE from the courts about the evection notice that was processed and served on the Oaks which had been in apartment. One is with the statement that was taken by LE from Harry G. or close to it and I believe the other one is close to the statment that was done by ZG. I can't tell you which one but two of those copies of that guest card have the spelling of Gonzalez and one has the spelling of Gonzale.
Now the question is has a Z been added to two of those copies or has a Z been removed on one. I would think the former but you can not tell by the pdf even after printing it out. Of couse the question is why is the spelling different and who made the spelling differnet. If a Z at the end of the name has been added then it must have been done after at least one copy of the orginal had been made. Then the letter was added and subsequent copies once now have the letter Z on them those copies of that altered copy where placed in the various files that became part of the document dump that was done.
It could have been done during the copying of those records to send to the newsapaper and one was missed or it could have been done by someone at the newspaper and one was missed but if that is the case then why was the name the LE was looking at be this ZG ending in a S (Z) [I believe the letter Z is the native spelling of the last name and the americanized spelling uses an S but I am not sure about that and I do not speak the language;] instead of a ZG with no Z. In Harry G. statment he mentioned that he used spanish in writting down the name but If I remember correctly is said the childrens names.[That part is somewhat fuzzy and since I can't down load the pdf with this old laptop I cannot double check my memory]
I also took note that Harry G. did not write out his statment himself it was typed for him but he did sign it. I also looked at the handwritting that was on both the guest card, Harry G. signature on his statement and the handwritting that was on ZG's statement.

I will leave it at that.

I did catch the part where Harry said he remembered it because he wrote the childrens names in spanish! that threw me for I didnt see their names in spanish!

I would like everyone to stay on track regarding this thread as it is MY timeline of events and missing pieces to the puzzle of events. Read post #178 to see where I am coming from or Post #1

Right now I am interested in knowing based on what we already know, "how did Casey get the info about ZG, Apt #210, and the silver car.

This thread is NOT about ZG, nor is it a concern whether Casey knew or didn't know the names of ZG children or how people look for an apartment etc.

If anyone has their own theory on the case there is a thread already started.

Thanks
Patty

I remember reading/hearing/something that a ZFG was girlfriend to a guy who worked at the tatoo place. If this is true, it would be very possible for Casey to have gotten details of her from the tatoo guy but that ZFG never knew her or met her. It was said she hung around there, so I can see chatting up the guy and he is talking about his girl, what she drives, her kids, etc.

I remember reading/hearing/something that a ZFG was girlfriend to a guy who worked at the tatoo place. If this is true, it would be very possible for Casey to have gotten details of her from the tatoo guy but that ZFG never knew her or met her. It was said she hung around there, so I can see chatting up the guy and he is talking about his girl, what she drives, her kids, etc.

The boyfriend does not work there - he just had the same first name as someone who does. He does have the tat shop as myspace friend tho.

Does anyone know the apartment# of DS who once lived at SG? Apparently he was a POI at one time, LE left him a note to call and he has since "disappeared"?

If this post is inappropriate in any way, let me know and I will delete.

Don't think he has dissappeared - he has had a web presence since the date of the "not home" LE visit. We just don't know what LE knows.

I did catch the part where Harry said he remembered it because he wrote the childrens names in spanish! that threw me for I didnt see their names in spanish!

He wrote: kid's name y kid's name

The "y" is Spanish for "and" I believe so maybe that's what he meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back