Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt if she will have any interviews....how can you interview someone who lies so much? She blatantly lied to detectives trying to help find her daughter. Imagine what she would do in a simple interview?

They don't care, just like so many others, they seek fame and fortune off of the blood of Caylee. She can lie all she wants, all these people want is the exposure.

Rather than a legal matter I am thinking this is more about $$$ and that first exclusive interview where ICA answers key questions, a Depo would be her first 'public' appearance since trial sentence and reduce her $$$ value.

You're right on target with that and I agree!

Yup while the parents who have lied since day 1 take pictures of the media and license plate numbers even though they were not harassed. Only asked from a distance questions. No one threatened them. The entitlement of this family makes me want to :puke:

It would almost be good if the whole lot of them packed up and moved so that we never had to hear or see them again. The parents made Casey what she is and they are all in this together MOO. One of these days they will pay the piper.

This family is worse than dandelions coming up in a paved driveway. Pull them up and throw them away, back they come. Dig them up and pave over them, back they come. Throw pesticide on them - and they still grow back. Leave them alone and they will take over the whole darned place.

LG storms off to make herself a voodoo doll.....

She has the same right as anyone else to appeal, so I'm not surprised that she's appealing and can't fault her for it.

She might have different attorneys representing her after this point, ones that specialize in the appeals process rather than trial lawyers.

True ... well you know, they say that money is at the root of all evil ... there is a lot of money at stake here so I guess there is also a lot of ....

Exactly ... Jose and Mason et al have had their eye on the big pay day at the end of this trial and will fight fiercely to protect their "investment" ...
I hope the appeals process can be expedited for the same reason Morgan filed his emergency motion ... she's talking off and going into hiding FPS !!

Thank CM for telling us that. This means that she can afford her own attorneys and not drain the States funds.

Donations would not be considered income. It's not like ICA would be claiming the money on her tax return.

I would bet that any money ICA will get in exchange for pictures, videos, books, interviews etc. will be laundered and on paper she will be broke.

The affidavit states indigent for costs only. I guess it's another pro bono case for the DT. What do they have to worry about? The cash cow will be mooing soon!

Here's what I am :waitasec: about...If ICA is claiming indigency - and the case doesn't come up for six or nine months, how can she make any $$$ before then and still have this case heard by a public defender or will that just be another stall because she would have to change lawyers?

And in the meantime, wouldn't the court move in to seize assets before the case was heard to hold them in trust or something?

So apparently getting away with murder isn't enough if it prevents you from keeping the big bucks you were counting on making???

I agree it's a delay tactic for the Zenaida suit but also the fines/costs of investigating those lies and lawsuits from others, ie., TES ... It's a way to hold all of this up at the least, and, at best, possibly not have to pay law suits filed based on her lies ...

Does Mason really think his "Miranda violation" argument is going to have any chance in the appellate court ? Or is the DT thinking it's worth a shot and might work ??

IMO ... there's a boat load of money to be lost by KC and her sleazy defense team who have been waiting for that big payoff ... IMO they'll fight this pretty hard ...
bbm
Where is the Miranda violation mentioned in the appeal? I have not seen it, but I thought the appeal was about her 4 counts of lying to LE.

:twocents: IIRC, the vehicle was obtained by the investigating officers :rocker: WITH the permission of the REGISTERED OWNER(S). :floorlaugh: Cancel that mechanism of "cashing-in", Mrs.and Mr. George Anthony!:woohoo:

Respectfully, let me split a legal hair here. As I am sure Cindy's evil lawyers will. The car was given for the police investigators. But only as an investigative tool in the missing Caylee case. NOT AN EVIDENCE ITEM in a murder trial. Cindy will not dispute the July - December time frame. But the December 2008 until now. I doubt the police served a search warrant for the new circumstances. Seeing they already had the car. And everything has been messed up in this case. Wait for it.

And may I be wrong here.

This family is worse than dandelions coming up in a paved driveway. Pull them up and throw them away, back they come. Dig them up and pave over them, back they come. Throw pesticide on them - and they still grow back. Leave them alone and they will take over the whole darned place.

LG storms off to make herself a voodoo doll.....

Perfect analogy, LG :rocker:

Thanks for the idea ... den's storming off to wack some weeds ... need some garden "therapy" ...

To pay that type of money for an interview with KC I would think the interviewer would want a confession. Why else would people want to watch her tell another lie? Everyone is waiting for her to tell what she did to Caylee. To pay her to continue to lie makes no sense. Sponsers paying big bucks for an interview which causes a ripple effect would outrage people. Sponsers pay out and recoup the cost through the consumers. Most of these consumers will never be watching this program to begin with but will be affect by an increase in cost.

It is possible that by watching KC lie again in an interview it would cause people to associate her lying with the visual of the commercial product that might appear during a break and they would be subliminally turned off by the sight of the product and never buy it again. It could happend that way and I am sure it does. jmo

I really don't think the A's want that car back. My guess is they will agree to let LE destroy it. jmo

:waitasec: But ... if there is $ MONEY $ to be made off this car ... the A's will try to make the $$$$$!

They will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for $ MONEY $ and to be on TV !

Sick ... absolutely sick ...

:maddening::banghead::banghead::maddening:

bbm
Where is the Miranda violation mentioned in the appeal? I have not seen it, but I thought the appeal was about her 4 counts of lying to LE.

Has the basis of the appeal been submitted yet?
I didn't think it had ... Mason argued Miranda violation during a motions hearing when they were trying to keep those interviews and lies out of trial and lost ...
As I understand it, rulings against the defense can become appellate issues ...
JMO

Thank CM for telling us that. This means that she can afford her own attorneys and not drain the States funds.

I sure hope no one is thinking these are benevolent gestures but see this is an effort to have a story to sell - headlines read "I hid ICA in my home for a month" tell all!

Donations would not be considered income. It's not like ICA would be claiming the money on her tax return.

I would bet that any money ICA will get in exchange for pictures, videos, books, interviews etc. will be laundered and on paper she will be broke.

Any payments KC receives has to be reported to the IRS by the entity paying her. You can't hide from the IRS. They will find you. lol

She has the same right as anyone else to appeal, so I'm not surprised that she's appealing and can't fault her for it.

She might have different attorneys representing her after this point, ones that specialize in the appeals process rather than trial lawyers.

She does at that but why appeal a fine payable at $20 a month starting in Feb 2012 unless there is an ulterior motive for it?
Give an interview, make mega bucks and throw 4 G's at the court system - big whoop..

She does at that but why appeal a fine payable at $20 a month starting in Feb 2012 unless there is an ulterior motive for it?
Give an interview, make mega bucks and throw 4 G's at the court system - big whoop..

How's that voodoo doll coming, my friend? ;)

Has the basis of the appeal been submitted yet?
I didn't think it had ... Mason argued Miranda violation during a motions hearing when they were trying to keep those interviews and lies out of trial and lost ...
As I understand it, rulings against the defense can become appellate issues ...
JMO
Casey Anthony to appeal 4 guilty verdicts for lying to law enforcement
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 15, 2011 9:33 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...aw-enforcement

[/B]

Any payments KC receives has to be reported to the IRS by the entity paying her. You can't hide from the IRS. They will find you. lol

Isn't that the truth ! And she's already on the hook for taxes on the ABC money ... maybe, just, maybe she'll end up someday in jail for tax evasion ... Federal offense baby ...

It's sounding more and more like KC will become a fugitive in the future ?? We'll see ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back