Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lock the whole darn family up. They are all feeding off the government and taxpayers...Take their attorneys with them. They're all parasites! :behindbar

No, this is what she thinks, but it is not true. IMO, she will push her "luck" and something will stick to her sooner or later. Just look at OJ...

I'd like to think so, but I have no faith that will happen. She has just as much a chance to walk again on any future charges she gets. Especially if her defense is able to get another misguided jury like the one she just got. IMO Casey has only learned what not to do while dealing with her murder charge. Next time, if she does murder again, no body will ever be found.

Her luck is truly unbelieveable, I'm not surprised her defense team hasn't advised her to buy a lottery ticket as soon as she's released. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she won the lottery. Not in the least.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. It's just to hold off the deposition with ZG lawyer because I don't think with all of the documentation they have that there is a snowballs chance she has of overturning these lies on appeal.

And I too say, "Good for George A!" Get rid of this vermin from your life and look forward to granchildren from your son LA.

Well, it has been officially retracted by ABC now...

Jurors.....Look what you've done!

IMO 'Prosecutors.....Look what you've done!' would be more accurate.

But even if they'd charged her with something their evidence supported enough to get a guilty verdict, the defense would still be appealing the lying charges. It's what defense attorneys do, and not just these defense attorneys. It's their job.

I think she was guilty of lying to LE, but I'm not outraged at the appeal. I'd be surprised if defense teams didn't file appeals, really.

"George has not expressed his feelings one way or the other. At such a time when he is ready, he will express what he wants to say," Lippman said.

Sounds like we'll be hearing about another 'first, exclusive' interview pretty soon.

And Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago saying that it was absolutely not true that ICA is receiving money--guess he forgot to talk to CM or his buddy Jose.

The DT needs to get on the same page and get GR on board as well. One is saying she's gotten thousands in donations and another wants her declared insolvent. Can't have it both ways, boys. Get it together now.

I think all the lying ICA does has rubbed off on her DT. They don't seem to know the truth anymore either.

So now Anthony attorney is denying the story about Casey not being welcome at home and the story has disappeared from the link...

I wondered if that would be retracted; considering an article a day or two before that one said FCA "might" stay around for a bit. I thought it was BS when I read it...unfortunately.

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said the station had learned that local bail bondsman may be paid to protect her “because she may spend a few days trying to open communications with her parents and her brother.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...r-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html

she cannot take responsibility for ANYTHING!

I'm not defending Casey by any means, but can you blame her????? She's never been MADE to take responsibility. Casey has been able to get away with everything because she knows she will never have to pay the piper at the end. She's never had to deal with any sort of consequences her entire life. If anything getting away with murder has just reinforced her thought she can literally do anything she wants.

Sounds like we'll be hearing about another 'first, exclusive' interview pretty soon.

I say we can read his memoirs, none of these Folks are going to talk w/o a big money ticket~ :banghead:

HJLN reporting GA said KCA not welcome. I wonder when CA will sneak off to see her...:waitasec:

That stetement by GA will only make KCA more determined to rid him for "Her" home on Hopespring. KCA is now fully empowered. Thank you Jury....NOT!:banghead:

Isn't the house in Cindy's name? George might not want KC there, but Cindy calls the shots on Hopespring. This could get ugly. jmo

I had known a husband and wife who also appeared to get away w/everything. They were not criminals to my kge but led a sordid lifr. They had a beautful little boy. They never even got a ticket, for they talked the cop out of it everytime. Their luck was over the top.

One day all three were on their way to the airport, when a huge truck fell off an overpass, killing the couple. The child, miraculously was forced out the back window by the pressure and wasn't even hurt.

I am convinced that nobody goes through life ALWAYS gettomg away with everything and never suffering consequences. Sometimes it happens very quickly and "poof" , their luck comes to a screeching halt.

I give that sad/sick little marriage 3 months at best.

Frankly, and I'm so very very pro marriage so this is a lot coming from me, I think it would be best if GA leave. I think GA should sever his relationship with CA and LA. Start a new life and start a new family. CA and LA are just as toxic as FCA.

OMG! Now they're talking a caravan and papparzzi. Lord, help me. She even gets treated like a celebrity leaving jail for murdering her daughtrer. Thank You Jury!

I had known a husband and wife who also appeared to get away w/everything. They were not criminals to my kge but led a sordid lifr. They had a beautful little boy. They never even got a ticket, for they talked the cop out of it everytime. Their luck was over the top.

One day all three were on their way to the airport, when a huge truck fell off an overpass, killing the couple. The child, miraculously was forced out the back window by the pressure and wasn't even hurt.

I am convinced that nobody goes through life ALWAYS gettomg away with everything and never suffering consequences. Sometimes it happens very quickly and "poof" , their luck comes to a screeching halt.

From your typing hands to God's ears. I don't wish horrible vile things upon people. I just wish that FCA wouldn't constantly win out at every single turn. I mean you would think she wouldn't push her luck considering she literally just got away with murder.

Isn't the house in Cindy's name? George might not want KC there, but Cindy calls the shots on Hopespring. This could get ugly. jmo

Yep, she had his name taken off the mortgage. It is all hers! She rules the roost and they all fall in line. The complexity is that she is an enormous co-dependent...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back