Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was on the Joy Behar show and she cut all her hair off. Total make-over, no more electric socket look.

yep, yep, yeip...even changed the sultry voice she exhibited at trial. Another piece of work :banghead:

So it is now 4;00ap Florida time. I assume no judge showed up? It is Friday. Is everyone else as furious as I that the 0800 judge refused to hear the emergency motion?

In light of yesterday's "Accident" in OK, I would assume that a business that felt that their employees could be in danger because of death threats and other threats to the person accused would fire that person, if for no other reason than safety of all other employees and their company's reputation for keeping an accused kidnapper on payroll. I don't know what the laws are in FL, but here in VA they can fire you just because they don't want you anymore, no matter how good your work was. ZG would have been considered a liability most places.

In TX, you sign at the time of hiring if you are an "At Will" employee. Maybe that is what she was, otherwise she could sue her employer than fired her falsly.
I persoanly think Zanny will have a hard time proving she is "THE ZANNY". I listened to CA discribe her and one thing she said was she didn't have any Tatoo's and this lady that is suing does. The number is kids was wrong too. Who knows, I gues the Zanny lady can write a book and hope people buy it. From following this case it just seemed to me she was the one that wanted her name in the news.

Not surprised. They are trying to buy her time. They want her to get the paid IV before she is depo'd. It will eventually all catch up with her.

HJLN reporting GA said KCA not welcome. I wonder when CA will sneak off to see her...:waitasec:

That stetement by GA will only make KCA more determined to rid him for "Her" home on Hopespring. KCA is now fully empowered. Thank you Jury....NOT!:banghead:

It's too bad that they can't triple the sentence when they find, again, that she's lied and lied and lied and lied.

hmmm ... WOW ... could MASON be any more arrogant and "in your face" ??? :maddening:

I like how Mason makes it sound like "the kindness of strangers" sort of support for FCA ... when we all know the only people interested in paying her way right now are the ones wanted to cash in ... jeeze ...

So right after claiming insolvency, he's on national TV talking about all the money people are giving KC ??? I swear Mason does this deliberately in his characteristic "up yours" way ...

He should've kept his mouth shut. Someone needs to send the judge a copy of that video so she can make the appropriate determination.

And if they insist that there's no money.. couldn't that open an investigation into her/their finances and we could see exactly where the $275,000 went as well as if they've received an other money on her behalf?

I highly doubt that this woman had received any death threats, the public didn't even know about her until she came forward with the information that her name was Zenaida Gonzalez. LE questioned her at her home, not her job, and she was cleared almost immediately, so how did that propose a threat to other employees? If she had not gone public herself, none of that would have happened to her, IMO. She's just another person who saw a way to make money off this case and she chose the right ambulance chaser to do it. I don't feel sorry for her at all. And I really wish the media would stop spouting mistruths about her... her name is not ZFG, she doesn't have the Fernandez in the middle.

Actually you'd be wrong. I remember way back when to July/August 08 when ppl were running rampant across Myspace looking for Zenaidas. And they found them. But this Zenaida lived in Orlando. And this Zenaida was from New York. And this Zenaida looked at the apartments at Sawgrass.

Ppl found out where she lived and followed her. Yes followed her. They followed her when she left the house, they followed her to work.They took pictures of her and posted them online. They confronted her demanding that she give Caylee back. They threatened her and her kids lives.

Yes LE questioned and cleared her. But that didn't mean a darn thing to the "Caylee is Alive" crowd. They were relentless. She went public to make it stop.

HJLN reporting GA said KCA not welcome. I wonder when CA will sneak off to see her...:waitasec:

That stetement by GA will only make KCA more determined to rid him for "Her" hose on Hopespring. KCA is now fully empowered. Thank you Jury....NOT!:banghead:

Good for George.

@OsCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News #CaseyAnthony affidavit for indigence/insolvency. she is "utterly unable to pay the charges..." http://scr.bi/nOD2Ug

So does this mean the JAC has to pay for her appeal too? I would hope she would get a public defender this time! And how is she paying for her civil attorney if she is so indigent?

Well, according to one of the talking heads on HLNs, one of them spoke to Cheney Mason and he said that his office has been recieving LOTS of checks for Casey.
When pressed to the amount, he said checks, amounting into the thousands, and that he would be cashing them and turning them over to her when she is released.
Individual checks for $1,000 actually.
She's not walking out of the Orange County jail a pauper by any means.

Read this on another board:

Judge ruled.... Protective order issued for Casey, No Depo on Tuesday. Casey wins again.

Deposition for Oct 8.. She will be long gone by then

It's still early yet!
I am hopeful too that some Federal prosecutors are watching this whole case like a hawk. They have some very big guns with supporting nifty catch all laws that states do not have. Bet ICA income tax returns will be examined with a fine tooth comb. Ditto with her DT. Am also hoping for substantiated multiple witness tampering. A girl can dream a little bit, right.

Oh good grief! :mad: Will the madness ever end?

That's what I don't understand. Her own defense attorney admitted in court that she is a LIAR.

and to top it up LDB said Casey was the most documented liar the court has ever seen.

Casey lying to LE(Yuri Melich) is well documented.
She herself said in the Universal tapes she was lying and had lied to LE

Unbelievable. The gall this woman has is unbelievable. FCA will ALWAYS come out on top, always. I honestly don't know why the state even bothers. FCA will drag this out as long as possible mainly just out of spite.

I truly feel for the FL taxpayers. Truly.

No, this is what she thinks, but it is not true. IMO, she will push her "luck" and something will stick to her sooner or later. Just look at OJ...

Well, according to one of the talking heads on HLNs, one of them spoke to Cheney Mason and he said that his office has been recieving LOTS of checks for Casey.
When pressed to the amount, he said checks, amounting into the thousands, and that he would be cashing them and turning them over to her when she is released.
Individual checks for $1,000 actually.
She's not walking out of the Orange County jail a pauper by any means.

If that is the case then she lied again when she filed her appeals and said she had no assets/money and the State has to pay for her appeals - right?

What does this mean exactly?

It means I'm tired of watching Casey skate away unscathed from every jam or situation she's encountered in her life, every single one.

I'm tired of watching her defense team enable and assist FCA to financially rape the state of Florida. I'm tired of watching a human being that has contributed to society in no meaningful way spit back in our face.

I will not feel any sympathy for FCA and her defense team when they met their maker and He alone deals with the way they have behaved and what they have done.

Someone should repost the snippet interview with CS by Joy Behar. When Joy Behar asks CS if she would allow FCA to babysit her children or grandchildren CS shutters and stammers. CS knows as well as we all do what a dangerous woman FCA truly is, yet they assisted in helping set a murderer go free.

I don't deny Casey's right to counsel I just think it's morally wrong to trudge the edge and boundaries of what is ethical. JB and team have done many things in this case that weren't considered by many to be ethical. I wouldn't have a problem with their representation if I thought it had been entirely above board from the get go. But that's not what happened. They lied to the jury just as FCA has lied all her life. And their lies snowed 12 very misguided jurors, as a result taxpayers will not only be supporting FCA for all of her life but she will be a danger to any close loved one in the future.

I'm frankly just tired of watching Casey smirk like a Cheshire cat knowing she can't and will never be touched. She is unstoppable and she knows it. And for someone as evil as Casey that's a very dangerous thing to happen, very dangerous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back