Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tks, but did anybody ever trademarked the "Casey Anthony" name or did the Baez Co. slip up. So they can get a cut from the Halloween costumes sales. We all suspect that this entire case was and still is all about cleverly orchestrated media hype and the resulting $$$$$ for certain parties. It had very little to do with justice for Caylee.

i posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28556571/detail.html

q&a with cheney mason

cm: Today alone, i received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

Tp: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

Cm: Checks.

Tp: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

Cm: Absolutely.

Tp: How much money are we talking about?

Cm: Well, i’m not going to tell you.

Tp: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

Cm: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

g.m.a.f.b.

LOL . What is she going to do ...Teach people how to murder their children and get away with it . moo

Marketing items in her likeness/image. How appropriate for a narcissist . Similar to Freddy, Chuckie doll/items and/or other evil characters from movies/real life. Some/many nuts will buy that stuff.

I posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

Q&A with Cheney Mason

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

What do you suppose is the gender makeup of this group of "donors"?

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live.

I'll bet they all said something like, tell her there is a special place in HeLL for her.

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live.

I'll bet they all said something like, tell her there is a special place in HeLL for her.

I'll give her a place to live but it will be like Hotel California

What do you suppose is the gender makeup of this group of "donors"?

If you are refering to the males of the species, I'm sure they could "donate" their money to other "interesting" women that wouldn't lie to them, rip them off and ruin their careers, families and lives. :rocker:

I agree. It's 24/7. That's all HLN ever talks about. They are promoting Casey. Most of the news is just a repeat. If HLN would just let it go. They are feeding into Casey's crave for attention. I bet she loves it.

The longer they talk the madder the public gets. Let them keep talking, maybe some good will come out of it. IYKWIM.:innocent:

Like it or not, she most definitely is a celebrity. The public turned her into one by eating up everything about her that the media has fed them. Hers is a household name now.

And the jury's verdict has nothing to do with it. She'd still be a celebrity, even if they'd come back with a Guilty verdict on one of the big charges.

She is not a celebrity to me .All she is is a slimmy baby murderer . Her own daughter at that .Her lawyers are slimmy too .moo

Exactly they will funnel the money through other avenues. But I trust FCA will have a load of cash enough to go on a shopping spree like she never has before. And it might be first time she will buy something that isn't with stolen money.

~~~Respectfully bolded by me

It may not be stolen money, JSR, but it is most certainly ill-gotten gains.

It is sickening and disgusting; kill your child and get a free ride.

HLN needs to shut up! They are building this travesty to a world event. This is a child murderer FGS!

Caylee has been stomped and spit on by all these crooked slimmy people making blood money off Caylee including her mother and all the crooked slimmy so called lawyers . And the Pinellas County 12 . moo

Doesn't she have to declare all income to the IRS?

no according to some here, her attorneys will funnel it to her and the IRS will never look into any of it. I don't believe she is "teflon" as everyone is saying, but who am I? I think it will all work out and in the end WE will be laughing. but then again that's only me.

She is not a celebrity to me .All she is is a slimmy baby murderer . Her own daughter at that .Her lawyers are slimmy too .moo

I agree. She is definitely is not a celebrity. There is nothing to celebrate about her. She is notorious. Would you call Ted Bundy and other odious characters a celebrity?
Celebrities have positive accomplishments after their names that have brought pleasure/entertainment to the general public.. ICA has none of those. She is an anti-celebrity like an anti Christ.

She's a celebrity about like Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson, and Ted Bundy.

So if you are an evil stepfather, and you are really sick of your bratty stepkid, and you have been wracking your brain, trying to think of a believable way for him to disappear... then, like a lightbulb, it hits you.

All you need to do is invite ICA to move in. Then you dispose of the little brat, and blame it all on her. Oh, the 'iorny.'

I posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

Q&A with Cheney Mason

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

I call BS...just like Dottie keeps saying, during her interviews, that she has gotten alot of emails from people who have "grieved in similar ways as KC." No way are 75 pieces of mail/day coming in, in support of KC, no freakin' way!

I call BS...just like Dottie keeps saying, during her interviews, that she has gotten alot of emails from people who have "grieved in similar ways as KC." No way are 75 pieces of mail/day coming in, in support of KC, no freakin' way!

Ok, maybe....but they all have prisoner ID numbers on the envelopes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew
Back