Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is it wrong for me to wish that her plane get hit by lightning and goes down? Then we can sign "Bye, bye Miss American Pie.."

Sadly since ICA is not a private pilot , other folks could be hurt. I think a lightning bolt on the ground would be a more symbolic force of nature..

What kind of company? Killing supplies?

She could call it "Killers R Us"

A specialty hardware store.......special shovels,special duct tape and all types of special household items and cleaning supplies.. :loser:

ok, sorry :-( I'm even against the death penalty. this case is making me crazy :crazy:

I think that's probably true of a lot of people. I really can't believe (or maybe I just hope?) that people would normally say or mean some of the things I've been reading.

This is just pouring salt on an open wound. If there was anyone who didn't hate her for getting away with murder, this will do it.

This is a horrible PR mistake to try to get away with the one thing she did so well - LYING. What's next? Is she going to appeal her convictions for the check charges?

With lawsuits already filed against her, I wonder if it's possible to freeze any money she makes, but then, she would think of a way around it.

This is just the last straw after how many people's lives that she has destroyed.

Like it or not, she most definitely is a celebrity. The public turned her into one by eating up everything about her that the media has fed them. Hers is a household name now.

And the jury's verdict has nothing to do with it. She'd still be a celebrity, even if they'd come back with a Guilty verdict on one of the big charges.

She's not so much a celebrity as she is a car wreck. People can't help but gawk. :crazy:

I posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28556571/detail.html

Q&A with Cheney Mason

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

Oh good, she can pay her fines and the state can recoup some of their expenses. Did she still owe fines from the check fraud cases too? :innocent:

I think that's probably true of a lot of people. I really can't believe (or maybe I just hope?) that people would normally say or mean some of the things I've been reading.

Your right . I am really mad . I really don't wish anyone to be killed .I just want Justice served for Caylee .

Attorneys for Casey Anthony file an appeal of the 4 convictions of lying to law enforcement this morning.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

7/15/2011 Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011 Motion for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011 Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal Costs Only

I've written a little play based on this news:

Curtain rises....

Me: Jaw, I have someone I'd like you to meet. Please say hello to Floor.

Jaw: Hello Floor...I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

Floor: Likewise...but I could swear we've met before.

Jaw: Yes, you look familiar too. When was that????

Floor: I remember...we met on July 5th. Orange County Courthouse!

Jaw: Of course! I remember you now! Let's do lunch!

Curtain

She's not so much a celebrity as she is a car wreck. People can't help but gawk. :crazy:

A 'celebrity' is just a famous person whose face and/or name are recognizable to most people and who receives a lot of media attention. That's definitely Casey.

Not all celebrities are liked or admired. But I bet there are a whole lot of people out there who do 'like' Casey Anthony, in whatever way one can 'like' someone they've never met. And even more who are completely fascinated by her, regardless of what they think of any of her actions. Definitely a celebrity.

I've written a little play based on this news:

Curtain rises....

Me: Jaw, I have someone I'd like you to meet. Please say hello to Floor.

Jaw: Hello Floor...I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

Floor: Likewise...but I could swear we've met before.

Jaw: Yes, you look familiar too. When was that????

Floor: I remember...we met on July 5th. Orange County Courthouse!

Jaw: Of course! I remember you now! Let's do lunch!

Curtain

:floorlaugh:

sorry...didn't mean to start rumors... i heard the reevaluation part on HLN today...but i think it was in relation to the civil case...the rest is MY scenario (altho i think it's plausible)... JVM also just had text saying that casey will be changing her name after release... i don't believe she will change her name... she wants the attention... no matter how she gets it...

I was watching twitter during the civil case hearing this afternoon and news people reported her lawyer said she had been evaluated by a psychologist at the jail and that she is just "too fragile" to be deposed right now because of her murder trial and being locked up for 3 years.

My Mom said the same as JVM did. KC loves being the center of attention. She won't want to change her name and go into hiding. I hope Mom is wrong... I want KC to fade away into a bad memory.

If she can get these convictions overturned does that mean she does not have to pay all the $$$ expenses incurred by the SA investigating the case....
I think that may be what she is trying to do.

Protective order?

Against whom?

Imaginary threateners?

Despite what FCA believes, it is already illegal to harm or kill other people. The order means nothing.

Why...? Because she's a Sociopathological Lying Narcissistic Delusional & Full Of Herself...oh yeh, & Invincible!

I'd like to see her take a leap off a building to see if she can really fly, too!:loser:

now they're saying her lawyers want her evaluated again... they already paid someone to say she was 'normal'... now they'll pay someone to say she's 'a psycho and can't work'...so she'll collect disability for the rest of her life... hey... guess it IS a 'beautiful life'....

Yeah...Dr. Roadkill Hair, aka Krop, says nothing is wrong with her.

And how about the 3 Drs. the DT wanted to examine her close to the end of the trial to see if she was competent? And she was!:banghead:

Yes, Yes, ICA. Be "The Flying None". Find a very very very tall building, then off ya go.

Sadly since ICA is not a private pilot , other folks could be hurt. I think a lightning bolt on the ground would be a more symbolic force of nature..

Oh, if only she had gotten out early, and went to the remains site to fakely proclaim her "grief", and was standing under the tree that got hit by lightning! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back