Casey at Colonial High

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says that Casey was a cheerleader in school. The article also statesthat she was outgoing and popular. http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/08/did-beautiful-young-florida-mom-kill_03.html

Wow! I love the final paragraph "We believe Casey is not a real mother. There are evil people out there and they do evil things—things that are unimaginable to most normal people. We believe the investigators will prove Casey Anthony is a beautiful, sociopathic monster."

Cindy created this monster!!

She either took the rath for Casey's f#ck-up's or covered them up and made them go away.

So, why wouldnt Casey think she could get away with this as well?

Terilee, I agree completely. Casey thinks that Cindy, along with Jose can make this all go away.

After Casey chastised Cindy for the first interview Casey saw on tv, Cindy has been covering up as much as she can and trying to make things go away.

I have wondered many times what it is like in that house now with Cindy and Casey.

My ex found out the day before graduation that he was failing English. No time to make up the class or to 'fix' anything. Therefore he didn't graduate (.5 unit shy) with his class.

I'm sorry, I certainly don't mean to pick a fight, but I don't buy that. Students receive graded papers and tests all through each grading period. He had to have had some clue he was failing. It's often easier to come up with some excuse about how it was a total shock (my bil did that) but there's really no way the student could be completely blind-sided.

Occasionally, my daughters teachers will assign a project and tell the class it's half the grade. If you don't do the project, bingo, you fail. But that's only for that six weeks, not the whole semester.

Do we know for sure if she was a cheerleader? I'm having a hard time seeing that- I just don't see her as the type. I imagine the types of girls that cheer would make Casey feel "less than" and she would probably cover that up by making fun of them. I dunno.

I have a hard time believing she was a cheerleader simply because it would have required dedication and discipline. If she was, it must have been junior year or prior. Otherwise, she would have been dropped from the squad due either to grades or attendance - whatever caused her to miss .5 credit.

I have to agree with Thinking Out Loud...

The way she immediately jumped up and said, " I do have a security tag", it kind of does make me wonder how much truth in lies she does tell. As, she probably very well DID have a security tag, its just not a valid one anymore. Also, when LE ask her something about if she knows where Caylee is and she says she doesn't, its sounded to me in that statement as well that she may have been telling a bit of truth, perhaps to protect someone that actually helped her dispose of the body and not actually tell her where they hid it, i.e. LA or GA??

IIRC: It was said early on by investigators that Casey only had a Learner's Permit...(Maybe because of seizures?)

Possibly. I think you have to be seizure free for a certain amount of time before you get your license.

IIRC: It was said early on by investigators that Casey only had a Learner's Permit...(Maybe because of seizures?)

She used her DL as ID when she was using Amy's checks. I am pretty sure there is even a photocopy of it within the last document dump.

ETA- *Bumping this up for the "Early years" thread to look at*

She used her DL as ID when she was using Amy's checks. I am pretty sure there is even a photocopy of it within the last document dump.

Yes, there is a photo copy of her license in the doc dump. I believe the picture from her license is what was shown to ZFG when she was asked if she knew Casey. Of course we have no way of knowing when she actually got her license. My daughter is 18 and still has a learner's permit because she's not ready yet (my assessment) to drive alone. I'll warn you all when she actually hits the road on her own. Beware.

It could have been a state issued id card. They look like a dl but have restrictions and it states that this is for id purposes only.

It could have been a state issued id card. They look like a dl but have restrictions and it states that this is for id purposes only.

Casey has tickets on her record for speeding and no insurance, nothing for driving without a license, she has a drivers license.

Casey has tickets on her record for speeding and no insurance, nothing for driving without a license, she has a drivers license.
Most states have laws that prevent people with a history of seizures from driving a car. Makes me think the seizure wasn't real.

Most states have laws that prevent people with a history of seizures from driving a car. Makes me think the seizure wasn't real.

I never bought it either. Especially seeing the excuses she wings around for not following thru with plans, ie George had a stroke.

I never bought it either. Especially seeing the excuses she wings around for not following thru with plans, ie George had a stroke.

Hopefully that will come up in trial as well, I truly can't wait, so much will be answered. Maybe LOL

Very well said:clap: I myself am 40 years old and made a conscious decision not to have children, because I was afraid I would be just like my mother.

I didn't have children for the same reason. I was afraid i'd be like my mother. my sister has 2 girls and she is just like my mom and it makes me so sad and sick.

by the time i'd worked thru this in therapy and would have been a great mom, i was in my late 30's and my new husband was neutered by his ex. so we have a dog, lol.

i can totally see casey rebelling from her mom. i did. i think CA's treatment of her helped mold her personality disorder that was allready present. casey now has an anti social personality, IMO. if you read the DSMIV book under anti social, they might as well have her picture there.

Wow Karen, that is a very powerful statement about not having children. It takes a lot of guts to admit that and to follow through, especially when there is so much pressure from parents to make them grandparents. You are very brave to sick to your decision!
My husband (my second) never wanted to have children for the exact same reason. He hid that reason, almost ashamed for having that opinion. But, luckly, he married me just as my kids were grown and were having little ones of their own.He has loved being a grandparent but still is very positive about his conviction to not be a parent and totally responsible for raising children.

To all of us out there scared to have children....((((a hug))))

*hugs*, sistah- we survive, don't we? :blowkiss:

yup yup yup and YUP! My mom was like Cindy too, I see Cindy and my tummy flips because she reminds me sooo much of my mother.

I never knew that I like Jelly and dislike Jam until I was in my late 20's when I began therapy and even after I figured it out- one time while my mother and I were shopping together (each of us had our own households) I grabbed jelly and put it into my buggy and my mother reached in grabbed my jelly and put it back on the shelf and put Jam in my buggy. So I said "Mom- I hate Jam" and took it back out. She put it back in and said "No you don't- this is what you always eat" I said, " I have not eaten it since I moved out of your house when I was 19". And she laughed at me and put the jam in my buggy and went on with her shopping.

I recall christmas's where my husband and I would have family over and she would come with her fake smiles covering her spitting insults about everything in sight- my home, my hair, my food, my clothes, my childs hair, his clothes.. me, just me, period.

I have been suicidal and a self mutilator for as long as I can remember. But I have no memorys whatsoever before the age of 6. Hated myself-destroyed everything and everyone I came in contact with. I felt ugly and needy and anxious and lonely and sad and angry and empty and scared. I sought out men who caused me pain because I felt I deserved it.. I sought out pain period because I thought I deserved it. and more than anything in the world I just wanted my mom to love and accept me and she didn't. How on earth could I love me if my own mother couldn't? I ended up being everything she accused me of being and worse. The worse was my touch, for the spit in her face touch!

Our good enough is never good enough. ever! Nothing we can ever do will please them... enough. We just have to accept that and stop trying to make them happy and start trying to change our life and make sure we can someday be happy and safe and "normal". Screw that B!tch!

Parents don't realize what they do to their children. but they need to- they really really need to!
I don't have any memories before the 4th grade. It's not something i talk about much. My therapist says be patient. Your post shocked me because it could have been written BY me.

Drug and alcohol treatment helped me save my life and see what had been done to me. i even have a releationship with her now...mostly email..but it's the best we've ever had.

i agree...parents should realize what they are doing to their kids!! i see CA on the tv and my insides curl up and i want to throw up.

I don't excuse casey's behavior for one second though! Once you are an adult..you know right from wrong no matter what happend to you. She just doesnt care about anyone but herself.

and, IMO, she killed caylee to keep cindy from getting her.

*hugs*, sistah- we survive, don't we? :blowkiss:

yup yup yup and YUP! My mom was like Cindy too, I see Cindy and my tummy flips because she reminds me sooo much of my mother...

Our good enough is never good enough. ever! Nothing we can ever do will please them... enough. We just have to accept that and stop trying to make them happy and start trying to change our life and make sure we can someday be happy and safe and "normal..."

Parents don't realize what they do to their children. but they need to- they really really need to!

(((hug)))

KC at CHS seems to have turned into a mother bashing thread. I'm sure glad I'm not under the microscope.
What was that 5th commandment???.???...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member