Casey bought the tickets to PR?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes and no--they don't know who did it but they contacted LE on Caylees case because of all the charges being in Orlando

Interesting.

The bogus last name williams - hmmn casey williams?

Does this poster mention their own name or where they live?

From a poster on another board:

<<snipped>>

One thing I really like about this board is that people post links and references. Are there any substantiating links to all of that?

Ok - can someone break all of this down? Did she or did she not buy the tickets to PR? And what is the other board insinuating?

TIA

This describes my best friends soon to be ex husband! He LOVES to spend money and show off in front of people to impress them. The only difference is he actually earns his money! But, he is a diagnosed sociopath!

i think she needed cash for something. So, she probably took the cash from friends for groceries, tickets, etc. Charged the card and pocketed the cash. The cash would come in handy when the card gets cancelled.

Ok - can someone break all of this down? Did she or did she not buy the tickets to PR? And what is the other board insinuating?

TIA

When I saw the news link with Mark saying she bought tickets for her friends it reminded me of what I had read before the video was released on another board about someone who had had their cc info stolen and them being in contact with LE on Caylees case because of all the charges being in Orlando

They do not know who stole their info---LE on Caylees case have had the info for a cople of days

I remembered it when I say the video and thought it was interesting and could in some way be connected

I've been thinking that Caylee was in PR this whole time. People here in NY don't even know she is missing, why not PR folks.

If Casey sent Caylee off with someone to hide them from CA and GA, why doesn't she just tell LE what she did and tell them not to tell her parents? Casey is an adult with custody of her child. If she wanted to send Caylee away with someone, why let the missing child thing go on for so long?

That's why I don't think Casey sent Caylee away. SHe could at least tell LE Caylee's okay, tell LE where she is, and LE would have to keep the info privacy.

Ok I don;t have a timeline with me. However could it have been possible that Casey sent Caylee with Ricardo or Amy to PR when they went? Did Caylee accompany Casey to the airport? I find it very strange that Casey was buying these people tickets to PR, if she herself could not go due to her not having enough money to do so. Esp if she bought Amy a ticket to PR but then turned around and stole money from Amy. Did I understand it that Casey DID buy herslef a ticket to go to PR the same time that Ricardo and Amy were there? I have to wonder if Ricardo, Amy and Casey were not somehow in to a plan where they would help Casey move to PR to get away from her parents, and sent Caylee ahead with SOMEONE.

I think they need to start searching for Caylee in PR. That is IF she is still alive, which sadly I don;t think she is.

She never bought a ticket for a child.

I've been thinking that Caylee was in PR this whole time. People here in NY don't even know she is missing, why not PR folks.

LE did check out "sightings" of Caylee on planes out.

So far, every child Caylee's who left FL by air age was accompanied by a legitimate adult, usually a parent or relative.

She never bought a ticket for a child.

If this was a plausible theory (I'm not sure it is) then if Caylee was only 2 years old at the time then Casey wouldn't have had to purchase a ticket for her as she could have flown as a lap child I believe.

Maybe she used Mommy and daddy's CC to buy them and her freinds paid her cash for them...

That way she had $$$ and could keep the " I have Job " going!

Thinking like a broke person (cough) this seemed the logical explanation for Casey to be the one who purchased tickets to PR for her friends. Having a friend pay me cash for my credit was a win-win situation in my youth, whether it was a favor for them (no required cc for purchase) or me (I needed the quick cash).

She also could have opened accounts under other peoples names other than her family and stolen CC from people and used them as well...

(I even feel like she could be one of these women who trolls bars and picks up guys,drug em' and steals their wallets)

No doubt we will see additional fraud charges as she perpetrated a lie of having a relatively high paying job, even going as far as saying she had a "Nanny" for over a year:behindbar

I can't remember where I read it (interview? myspace posting?) but I recall Casey saying that she planned on taking the trip w/ Amy but couldn't afford the ticket. How can this be?

I think in the video Mark Fuhrman said she had bought them tickets at different times for PR, TX and ?? NC maybe?

Casey may have offered to get the tickets half price thru her connections at Universal. It would be difficult for her to use the credit cards to get cash, not so difficult to get airline tickets and sell them for half of what they were worth. I bet she bought them online.

There you go, perfect explanation.

I think Mark is misinformed. He also said that Casey said that the car was out of gas and that it was driven from the impound lot and nobody mentions that it needed gas- we all know that is not correct because the impound lot owner said that george had to be put gas into the car....I think he doesn't have his facts straight.

Interesting.

The bogus last name williams - hmmn casey williams?

Does this poster mention their own name or where they live?

"Casey WILLIAMS" WAS WHAT KIO CALLED HER WHEN SHE CHANGED HER STORY!!!

Sorry if I'm late to notice this, but, just checking in from home and trying to spin up.

"Casey WILLIAMS" WAS WHAT KIO CALLED HER WHEN SHE CHANGED HER STORY!!!

Sorry if I'm late to notice this, but, just checking in from home and trying to spin up.

You're right! But lol...I think the false name was actually Angela Williams and the poster above was just trying the last name on Casey to see how it sounded. Right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back