Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This situation with the Anthony family is so very sad. And I believe there is a history of mental illness and narcissistic behavior that has been present on Cindy's side of the family for possibly generations. My stepdaughter is being raised by someone with a personality similar to Cindy's, and it seems to be both a mental illness and a personality defect passed down from great-grandmother, to grandmother, to mother, to child. These types of women seem charming, sweet and kind at first, but when you get to know them you see that underneath it all is narcissism, fear and a great anger. They view their children as objects to control and to use to make themselves look like the perfect people they aspire to be.

My husband and I fear for my stepdaughter and pray each day that she will be able to survive being raised by such a woman. My husband refuses to fight for custody, but acknowledges that the situation is not good and that once the little girl hits her teens, things will likely explode. I fear this is what happened in the Anthony's case-- which was complicated by Casey's pregnancy. Caylee became the pawn between the two, with disastrous consequences. How very sad.

Wow, sounds like my husband's ex. My stepdtr is a diagnosed BPD, which, apparently her maternal grandfather had. She started to implode in her teens-the ex tried to preserve the "perfect" family facade. Instead of acknowledging the problem, giving my stepdtr consequences to her actions (stealing, physical violence toward family, lying), she ignored, explained away and kept my husband out of the loop-and telling my stepdtr her father didn't care. By her early 20's my stepdtr hit rock bottom-a pregnancy, planning a "wedding" to break the bank-totally manic and out of control-all the while out in AZ away from us all. We finally got her home-away from her violent "fiance", had a miscarriage and she got hospitalized for awhile. At 28-everyday is a struggle for her, her judgement is still off, but she tries and shes staying on her meds. I could've have seen our stepdtr and her mother becoming a CA and KC if the pregnancy had gone to term-hubby's ex LOVED and LIVED to control their kids. Thankfully, the kids are grown and out of the house and can see through their mom's act-unfortunately, they bear the scars, in varying degrees, of a "toxic" mother-like CA is.

A friend of a friend has a 12 year old son. Apparently she let this kid have his way most of the time from the beginning, but last year the father died (whom the kid had never met) and they draw approximately $700 a month SS. Mom takes ALL that money plus most of her paychecks and buys this kid whatever he wants. If anything, I am understating this situation. A couple months ago, she buys him a laptop. He has broken several keys off it and also torn the power cord in half, so now he can't charge it. He wanted mom to take it back, a little over an hour round trip. She said no. There was an argument, kid ended up shoving mom into washing machine, stomped off to room, slammed door, came out, went in and slammed door again. Mom took him to take laptop back.
Here in a few years, is this kid going to be qualified as a sociopath? When he is in all kinds of trouble, is mom going to be to blame?
Of course she is, but when innocent people end up suffering at the hands of this kid, she will not have a clue.
Lanie

Oh Snap!
Me & that child would have a come to Jezus moment like you can't even imagine.
A few years back, my then teen daughter thought she was old enough to tell me to go to he77 and slammed her bedroom door and locked it...I busted on through, to show her Momma aint skeered of her and she would never be old enough to tell me that. (Tore up my door, tore up the wood trim, knocked a hole in the wall behind it. Not a real good idea ladies ruins the decor of the room. We left it like that until she went to college, kind of a reminder. It's fixed now. So's the daughter).
People refuse to dicipline their children and then wonder why they end up raising monsters...I jusst don't get it. I do understand that comment is not a blanket for all the ills of the world, but some dicipline would stop a lot of these behaviors. Manners are another big thing. People don't use them or have them anymore. I was raised to say "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" "Please" and "Thank You" "Excuse Me" and my kids were raised this way too and yes, they do use them. From what I have seen of CA this woman has no clue as to discipline, as she can not even dicipline herself and she certainly has no manners. As my Momma would say,"A very uncouth woman".

God forbid anything like this would happen to me. I have no idea how I would act-what kind of fool I would become. How would people perceive my actions. My grandkids are everything to me. They are my greatest joy in life. I know I would require medication. I would hope my family would keep me in check, looking out for me, helping me deal with it. I cannot say that Cindy is mentally ill. I will say that she is traumatized beyond belief. Is it all her fault? She and her higher power will have that one out. I pray for them. I pray for them to receive guidance, to do the right thing.

Yes God forbid... But I have some idea... and I sure the h*ll wouldn't sacrifice my innocent grandchild for my culpable child. Not sure about "guidance" from her "higher power," but this mother and grandmother sure could have used some nuts and bolts wisdom--ie skills for living and for parenting--a long time ago. Parenting is not for the faint or selfish of heart, should be child-centered, and doesn't lend itself well to just winging it or on the job training. JMO

I believe Cindy lied under oath about Casey working at Universal

I believe Cindy lied under oath about Zenaida being the baby-sitter for at least a year and a half

I believe Cindy withheld evidence by washing the clothes that were in Casey's car

I believe Cindy lied about the stain in Casey's trunk, stating that the stain was there when they bought the car for Lee

I believe/am almost certain that it was illegal for the Anthony family to go online and delete all of the posts and pics from Casey's myspace, facebook, and photo accounts while Casey was in the pokey

I believe Cindy lied at the bail hearing and other interviews that Caylee's father is dead - but she can't remember his name, but Casey "has the obituary and showed it to them"

I believe Cindy tampered with evidence when she grabbed her JCPenney card when Lee emptied the contents of Casey's purse which he retrieved, then she had the gall to pocket the cash (that Casey probably stole from Amy) - right in front of police officers (per Lee's statement to police)

I believe Cindy obstructed in many other ways - claiming the pizza stench, claiming the cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything and cleared the car and yard

I believe Cindy lies about Casey and her behavior, but telling Casey's friends out of the other side of her mouth that Casey is a pathological liar, sociopath, and thief - and telling her friends that "they'll never see their money again" - could it be because Cindy felt obligated to steal the cash that was in Casey's purse in front of family and cops

I believe Cindy lies about her fairy tale that Caylee is alive, yet that Todd Black said on national TV that basically Caylee is dead, and she herself said yesterday (or the day before) that everyone's saying stuff about Caylee and they are searching for a dead Caylee, when the know the initial forensic info the there WAS a decomposing body, and she herself said that people don't take into consideration that "Casey is a grieving mother who lost her daughter" - GRIEVING, LOST her daughter ...

I believe this too.

This situation with the Anthony family is so very sad. And I believe there is a history of mental illness and narcissistic behavior that has been present on Cindy's side of the family for possibly generations. My stepdaughter is being raised by someone with a personality similar to Cindy's, and it seems to be both a mental illness and a personality defect passed down from great-grandmother, to grandmother, to mother, to child. These types of women seem charming, sweet and kind at first, but when you get to know them you see that underneath it all is narcissism, fear and a great anger. They view their children as objects to control and to use to make themselves look like the perfect people they aspire to be.

My husband and I fear for my stepdaughter and pray each day that she will be able to survive being raised by such a woman. My husband refuses to fight for custody, but acknowledges that the situation is not good and that once the little girl hits her teens, things will likely explode. I fear this is what happened in the Anthony's case-- which was complicated by Casey's pregnancy. Caylee became the pawn between the two, with disastrous consequences. How very sad.

(bold mine) ITA Yes they can be incredibly charming, because their NS (narcissistic supply) depends upon it. And it is all about their own neediness, vs meeting needs of their child. Sorry to hear your sd remains in this woman's clutches. A narcissist's children are viewed by them precisely as you say--as extensions of themselves. JMHUO

IMO both KC & CA are mentally ill. I've reached the point where I cannot listen to CA anymore, she lies (mistruths?) just as much as KC. I have never seen anything sicker in my life.........the only ones I feel sorry for is GA & LA because they have to live with these two. At least Caylee if free from this crazy twosome...

A friend of a friend has a 12 year old son. Apparently she let this kid have his way most of the time from the beginning, but last year the father died (whom the kid had never met) and they draw approximately $700 a month SS. Mom takes ALL that money plus most of her paychecks and buys this kid whatever he wants. If anything, I am understating this situation. A couple months ago, she buys him a laptop. He has broken several keys off it and also torn the power cord in half, so now he can't charge it. He wanted mom to take it back, a little over an hour round trip. She said no. There was an argument, kid ended up shoving mom into washing machine, stomped off to room, slammed door, came out, went in and slammed door again. Mom took him to take laptop back.
Here in a few years, is this kid going to be qualified as a sociopath? When he is in all kinds of trouble, is mom going to be to blame?
Of course she is, but when innocent people end up suffering at the hands of this kid, she will not have a clue.
Lanie

He sounds like my nephew when he was a child. My nephew is currently sitting on his b*tt in prison.

Oh Snap!
Me & that child would have a come to Jezus moment like you can't even imagine.
A few years back, my then teen daughter thought she was old enough to tell me to go to he77 and slammed her bedroom door and locked it...I busted on through, to show her Momma aint skeered of her and she would never be old enough to tell me that. (Tore up my door, tore up the wood trim, knocked a hole in the wall behind it. Not a real good idea ladies ruins the decor of the room. We left it like that until she went to college, kind of a reminder. It's fixed now. So's the daughter).
People refuse to dicipline their children and then wonder why they end up raising monsters...I jusst don't get it. I do understand that comment is not a blanket for all the ills of the world, but some dicipline would stop a lot of these behaviors. Manners are another big thing. People don't use them or have them anymore. I was raised to say "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" "Please" and "Thank You" "Excuse Me" and my kids were raised this way too and yes, they do use them. From what I have seen of CA this woman has no clue as to discipline, as she can not even dicipline herself and she certainly has no manners. As my Momma would say,"A very uncouth woman".

i think alot of younger parents are afraid to be too harsh to thier kids on discipline because they get threatened with child welfare services from schools and what not and even some of these kids are told in schools that if thier parents hit them in any way that it is child abuse .if you make your kid go to bed without supper its child neglect and blah blah .. and social services can make ones life a living hell for no reason .. that gives kids an upper hand .. im not saying its that way in every state or every school .im sure it isnt ...alot of kids threaten and bully thier parents too .. they get bigger than them and they hit them . or they ruin and tear up thier homes .. imho in some ways society has begun to let children think they are in charge too .. i for one smack my son if he doesnt listen to me same as my mother did to me .. but that is only if he has been told 10 times before that and other measures tried first .. not everyone can handle parenting the same way .. and how do we know how cindy was brought up ? we dont ..and if i dont make sense its because i have pneumonia, on vicodan doxcycline ? i cant spell it and feel like complete crap but i cant sleep anymore so here i sit lol

I believe Cindy lied under oath about Casey working at Universal

I believe Cindy lied under oath about Zenaida being the baby-sitter for at least a year and a half

I believe Cindy withheld evidence by washing the clothes that were in Casey's car

I believe Cindy lied about the stain in Casey's trunk, stating that the stain was there when they bought the car for Lee

I believe/am almost certain that it was illegal for the Anthony family to go online and delete all of the posts and pics from Casey's myspace, facebook, and photo accounts while Casey was in the pokey

I believe Cindy lied at the bail hearing and other interviews that Caylee's father is dead - but she can't remember his name, but Casey "has the obituary and showed it to them"

I believe Cindy tampered with evidence when she grabbed her JCPenney card when Lee emptied the contents of Casey's purse which he retrieved, then she had the gall to pocket the cash (that Casey probably stole from Amy) - right in front of police officers (per Lee's statement to police)

I believe Cindy obstructed in many other ways - claiming the pizza stench, claiming the cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything and cleared the car and yard

I believe Cindy lies about Casey and her behavior, but telling Casey's friends out of the other side of her mouth that Casey is a pathological liar, sociopath, and thief - and telling her friends that "they'll never see their money again" - could it be because Cindy felt obligated to steal the cash that was in Casey's purse in front of family and cops

I believe Cindy lies about her fairy tale that Caylee is alive, yet that Todd Black said on national TV that basically Caylee is dead, and she herself said yesterday (or the day before) that everyone's saying stuff about Caylee and they are searching for a dead Caylee, when the know the initial forensic info the there WAS a decomposing body, and she herself said that people don't take into consideration that "Casey is a grieving mother who lost her daughter" - GRIEVING, LOST her daughter - yeah, LOST - as in "GET LOST"

I guess it goes on and on and on - anything to get her face in front of a camera and act ignorant to the facts in order to collect money for their "foundation"/panhandling to apparently recoup the money that Casey stole from them, or the money that Casey has cost them - both she and George aren't working.

I believe that Cindy will be called to task by LE and may end up in the slammer alongside that she calls a daughter ..

Cover-Denial syndrome and the only cure is sodium penithol

Is it at all possible that CA is so mentally ill that she knows something or had something to do with it and that has she blocked it out totally? She acts so strange. GA acts how a GP would normally act under the circumstances - but she does not. Just a thought - everyone says that CA had nothing to do with it - but what if she can't remember because it was so devastating and she emotionally shut down and blocked it out even going to the trouble to find KC and call 911? Grasping at straws, I know...

i think alot of younger parents are afraid to be too harsh to thier kids on discipline because they get threatened with child welfare services from schools and what not and even some of these kids are told in schools that if thier parents hit them in any way that it is child abuse .if you make your kid go to bed without supper its child neglect and blah blah .. and social services can make ones life a living hell for no reason .. that gives kids an upper hand .. im not saying its that way in every state or every school .im sure it isnt ...alot of kids threaten and bully thier parents too .. they get bigger than them and they hit them . or they ruin and tear up thier homes .. imho in some ways society has begun to let children think they are in charge too .. i for one smack my son if he doesnt listen to me same as my mother did to me .. but that is only if he has been told 10 times before that and other measures tried first .. not everyone can handle parenting the same way .. and how do we know how cindy was brought up ? we dont ..and if i dont make sense its because i have pneumonia, on vicodan doxcycline ? i cant spell it and feel like complete crap but i cant sleep anymore so here i sit lol

You hit the nail on the head with child welfare - they dis-empower parents.

I believe that Cindy will be called to task by LE and may end up in the slammer alongside that she calls a daughter ..

Marla - Your avitar is the funniest one I have ever seen! :clap:

Is it at all possible that CA is so mentally ill that she knows something or had something to do with it and that has she blocked it out totally? She acts so strange. GA acts how a GP would normally act under the circumstances - but she does not. Just a thought - everyone says that CA had nothing to do with it - but what if she can't remember because it was so devastating and she emotionally shut down and blocked it out even going to the trouble to find KC and call 911? Grasping at straws, I know...

That may just be KC's defence story JB will tell us that will make us "understand." It would be a Perry Mason moment! Imagine if KC says Cindy actually did it and she fled the house in fear for her own life after her mother did whatever and put her hands around her throat.
:40__s::popcorn: Pick a seat and get ready for the show!

That may just be KC's defence story JB will tell us that will make us "understand." It would be a Perry Mason moment! Imagine if KC says Cindy actually did it and she fled the house in fear for her own life after her mother did whatever and put her hands around her throat.

You couldn't make up the things that happen in this case.....never a dull moment! :eek:

"What have you been doing every day since you were not going to work?"
snip

I actually emailed Cindy with this very question about Casey - asking Cindy her opinion on what Casey was doing when she was supposedly working. Her emailed reply to me was this:

"Loving Caylee." :confused:

snip

I actually emailed Cindy with this very question about Casey - asking Cindy her opinion on what Casey was doing when she was supposedly working. Her emailed reply to me was this:

GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ :cow:

How funny you should say that.
I have wondered if that might really happen.
I have been reluctant to say it for fear of being lambasted.
You have to watch everything you say anymore.
I tend to keep any original thoughts to myself anymore unless someone mentions it first. Even then I'm taking my chances.:mad:

snip

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesshh

nothing like sidestepping the question

just answer the question mam

course, i understand why she refuses to answer the FIRST question

its the snowball effect

if she answers the first question - then it raieses another question which requires an answer and then it demands another question be asked which cries out to be answered and so on and so on

answer one question and it leads DIRECTLY to end which shows that the mother KILLED her daughter

snip

Yeah, "loving" her to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members