Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The matter may not be written in stone quite yet:

My, wouldn't THAT put a hitch in her giddyup?

I would love it! It makes all the sense in the world that she be returned to serve her probation. Just look at Misty and Tommy Croslin--they are in prison for many years and when they get out, they will still have to serve a probationary period on the outside. If it is true that probation can be served while incarcerated, why does this not apply to the Croslins the way it [apparently] did to Casey Anthony?

IMO, Casey also should not have received credit for all of the time she served. Some of that time was her sentence for the check felonies; since those had nothing to do with the murder case (evidenced by the fraud convictions not being allowed in the murder trial) Casey should NOT have received credit for those days toward her totally separate convictions on lying to LE.

IMO.

Oh please let this be true and we all know how Judge S feels about her probation should be AFTER released from jail...........maybe KARMA is working it's magic after all..............boy will miss FCA be p'od.............

IF this miracle DOES happen, the assigned probation officer better not let her go out of state for the ENTIRE year!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/lo...y-1670789.html
By Jane Musgrave - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 3:32 p.m. Friday,July 29, 2011 Posted: 3:30 p.m. Friday, July 29, 2011

Quote:
"PALM BEACH GARDENS — Attorney Spencer Kuvin said today he has been retained by a California producer to explore the possibility of suing Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez for filching on $1 million tell-all interview."

This one made me laugh!

What's the betting that third party is Geraldo...?

I just had to log back in. Oh my GOD, Strickland may get the last laugh on Casey!!!!! If he rewrites his orders clarifying what he meant, it could start a whole judicial procedure on Casey's probation. Oh please do it, Stan!!!! That would just be AWESOME if Judge Strickland would be the one that ultimately forces Casey Anthony back in Orange County on probation. I am going die laughing if this happens!!!! Talk about KARMA baby!

I just had to log back in. Oh my GOD, Strickland may get the last laugh on Casey!!!!! If he rewrites his orders clarifying what he meant, it could start a whole judicial procedure on Casey's probation. Oh please do it, Stan!!!! That would just be AWESOME if Judge Strickland would be the one that ultimately forces Casey Anthony back in Orange County on probation. I am going die laughing if this happens!!!! Talk about KARMA baby!

Yes!! That IORNY would indeed be rich!!!!:floorlaugh:
Don't you dare die laughing! I'm going to need help getting up from the floor!

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County

Way to go Judge Strickland, the irony is rich indeed!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County

hallelujah!!

happysquirrel.jpg

Thank you, Judge Strickland!!

Did we ever get official clarification re the other pending charges that Strickland hadn't adjudicated yet???

bobkealing bob kealing

Way to go Judge Strickland, the irony is rich indeed!!!

Karma oh Karma
You sneaky little thing
Karma oh Karma
Smarter than an Anthony
Karma oh Karma
Get justice for Caylee
Karma oh Karma
A deserving twist for Casey
Karma to Casey
Welcome back to Orange County

the suspense is KILLING me. come on karma start working your magic!

looks like Mrs. Karma has finally woken up!

oh and the bill for her lies is over 500k!

looks like Mrs. Karma has finally woken up!

oh and the bill for her lies is over 500k!

Methinks Jose is pedalling his bike a whole lot faster on these offers to get a big one done before this happens....:great:

O/T - but I am also seriously waiting for the day when Jose gets back to business and goes back to argue a case before a judge - any case - any judge....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono