Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Panic attacks can make you sweat a lot.

Yeah. Symptoms can vary, but the sweating or hot flashes seem to be a given. Mine also started at night (in the beginning). Thankfully, they rarely happen anymore. I've had one in the last three or four years and that's also when I stopped medication.

I think this blog is really Casey. Like another poster said, why would someone just copy/paste? I would think someone pretending to be her, would have lots to say.:confused:

Nothing about internet access in her terms of house arrest....she is allowed to surf the net and contact people online.
I'm wondering if that is purposefull on the part of LE...let her hang herself. Her puter will be confiscated again without a doubt.

Could be. Could also be guilt surfacing thru the subconscious. I wish I were a shrink, lol.

It does not necessarily have a thing to do with FEELING guilty, even subconsciously...I think it has to do with the adrenalin that was rushing through her when she was in jeopardy of being found out, and then the same adrenalin rush when she was disposing of her child...the memory of this could bring nightmares without one ounce of guilt...FEAR of being found out was likely the basis of these dreams and night sweats...but guilt? I seriously doubt THAT...

That was the prime symptom with me too.

People with PTSD do not feel like partying or entering a hot body contest!

I have been diagnosed as having PTSD and I disagree.

How people with PTSD act has nothing to do with what is going on inside. People with PTSD can compartmentalize and carry on.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think inappropriate affect is also a symptom. Casey's affect is definitely off, IMO.

I think the chloroform and missing children's site searches before Caylee's disappearance point toward premeditation. I agree with Rasgirl that Casey is a planner.

But, I think PSTD is a legitimate explanation for the partying after Casey disappeared.

IMO

she aint blogging

nawwwwwwwwwww............

she cant be :waitasec:

Casey just isn't normal. Who cares about why she was wearing an American flag? I think it is disgusting that she would display the flag in that manner, but I don't care that she attended a no clothes party.

This girl obviously thinks she is some kind of celebrity. Well, Casey, I have news for you. You're not!

That is the kicker-in her sick and demented mind, she believes that someone CARES why she wore a flag to that "Anything but clothes party" when all that any of us REALLY care about, in reality, is what did you do to your daughter Casey? Did she struggle when you suffocated the life out of her with chloroform or did you already knock her out with Xanex ahead of murdering her? How long did you keep her rotting corpse in the trunk of your car and where did you put her when you removed her?

THESE are the questions that we all want answers to...nobody gives a rats @ss why you wore what to some stupid party you dumb b&%#$!

How people with PTSD act has nothing to do with what is going on inside. People with PTSD can compartmentalize and carry on.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think inappropriate affect is also a symptom. Casey's affect is definitely off, IMO.

I think the chloroform and missing children's site searches before Caylee's disappearance point toward premeditation. I agree with Rasgirl that Casey is a planner.

But, I think PSTD is a legitimate explanation for the partying after Casey disappeared.

IMO

I don't. I think her mentality was WOOO HOOO I am free and it has nothing to do with PTSD...she was GLAD to be rid of her daughter plain and simple...

That is the kicker-in her sick and demented mind, she believes that someone CARES why she wore a flag to that "Anything but clothes party" when all that any of us REALLY care about, in reality, is what did you do to your daughter Casey? Did she struggle when you suffocated the life out of her with chloroform or did you already knock her out with Xanex ahead of murdering her? How long did you keep her rotting corpse in the trunk of your car and where did you put her when you removed her?

THESE are the questions that we all want answers to...nobody gives a rats @ss why you wore what to some stupid party you dumb b&%#$!

wow, your post just gave me chills, poor Caylee

How about TonE saying she woke up in the middle of the night sweating and having a nightmare? In your opinion would that be in line with PTSD?
If it was, why didn't she tell TonE that her daughter was kidnapped and it was giving her the nightmares/freak outs. NOPE! This was just a guilty conscience at work.....if indeed she has one of those. More than likely it was Casey freaking out about getting the needle or LWOP.

I think it is her I have been on other sites where vile emails were sent and I responded.. and then they were returned address failure. These were yahoo and hotmail accts. Please do not ask me to post because it was weeks ago and I do not keep up with stuff like that. Let her use the internet she will not be doing so in the future. My ? is, since she was so sexually active.............. Personally. I would be going crazy over that...........

You can't dissociate or block out what you're trying to 'cover up' and lie about...everything points to her being very aware. Not to mention, being your own child, there would be triggers galore to knock you right back out of it anyway.

Casey, enjoy your blogging...we're on the countdown.:behindbar:dance:

People with PTSD usually KNOW what happened. But, they have the ability to put the pain from the experience where they can't feel it. They disassociate.

You can party, talk and be fine outwardly.

It is hard to explain.

It is her facebook. It was discovered way back in July after her first arrest and it was private then.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2407522&postcount=6

that links to a different facebook page than the one this thread is about. that is her definite real one,and it is casey anthony, not casey marie

...think this one is fake, as a few of you pointed out, she isnt stupid - she wouldnt post this stuff. just makes her loook 1000 times worse. that is why she keeps quiet. (and the IMs looked fake too compared to the ones in the discovery)

Last night, she posted two blog entries-- one ostensibly mocks one of her online supporters and the other ruminates on the licentiousness of Nancy Grace (via an uncited wikipedia entry, I'm pretty sure).

I'm excited and she's really excited:
caseyspeaks.jpg

statusaboutnancygrace-1.jpg

Blog 1:
antinancy.jpg

Blog 2:
caseyfacebooknote-1.jpg

----
I hope she keeps blogging, but I imagine her parents will make her stop. It'll be interesting to see if she continues to assert herself online.

I think this blogger is a ringer.

IMO

I have been diagnosed with PTSD too. There is no way I would be able to carry on as if nothing was wrong if one of my children went missing.

Casey also made up elaborate lies. I'm sorry, but I don't think that had anything to do with inappropriate affect, but more to do with covering her own b*tt.

I'm not attacking your post, but in my opinion she doesn't have PTSD. I could be wrong.

I don't. I think her mentality was WOOO HOOO I am free and it has nothing to do with PTSD...she was GLAD to be rid of her daughter plain and simple...

I agree with you.

It makes me sick to see that Casey is on the site.

If you child was in danger, you would go into gear and do something. The PTSD would come later.

People with PTSD still take care of their kids and have mother instincts.

What did people do before Wiki? Everyone goes to it on NG to start anti-NG threads or blogs. If this is really Ca, she obviously is obsessing on the coverage on NG she can't control. Must be so hard for a talker not to talk all the time. The more the better, as far as LE is concerned. But there seems to be a theme in common with the press release. I guess this could be part of a genius legal strategy.

If is IS her, seems pretty stupid, to me. She has a tendency to trip over her tongue.

Somebody needs to send this to NG, just for fun.

1. I thought she is not allowed online?
2. How can anyone stick up for her after what she has done.
3. I read one part there, refuse to read the rest. The less attenteon a Sociopath has, the more likely they will disappear off the face of the earth!

I thought she was not supposed to be online, per her bail arrangements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip