Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Cindy's family was fed up. Casey's grandparents are in their 80's and she steals from them? Seems like that's the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. I don't know if Cindy ever called her a sociopath before that or not. I also think she is mentally under developed in addition to being born without a heart.

No wonder Cindy's family was fed up. Casey's grandparents are in their 80's and she steals from them? Seems like that's the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. I don't know if Cindy ever called her a sociopath before that or not. I also think she is mentally under developed in addition to being born without a heart.

Yeah and I wonder whose fault that was?

The universe against Casey - I AM IN TEARS

It seems everyone Casey talks to they change their cell phone numbers and cell phone contract companies at least 2 or 3 times. It also seems they change jobs a lot and move around. Poor poor Casey.

Jeff Hopkins is a hopping bunny moving around cities and changing his phone number. Juliette Lewis as well is hopping like a happy bunny from one job to another, changing phone numbers and locations. Zenaida changed how many times her phone number? 3? And relocated from New York to Orlando, to her mother's apartment and then her own apartment? And even though Casey cannot remember Zenaida's mother name she can remember what companies Zenaida had her cell phone contracts with. Here it is, there it is, can you see it now? Oh and when Casey called Zenaida's number she never received a call back. What? TRY AGAIN WOMAN - never heard of redial?

I would love for a mathematician to do a probablity calculation of the chances of thos people (IMAGINARY PEOPLE) relocating so much, chaning jobs so frequently, and changing their phone numbers 2 or 3 times the last 6 months or year. Would LOVEEEEE to see that number. The universe against Casey and Casey against all logic. :doh:

I thought the detectives were BRILLINANT with her. BRILLIANT. But honestly all I could think about was how they could keep their blood pressure in normal rates while Casey was remembering oh this person changed their number.... and I can probably can get it access it online....or go through other resources to find it. I swear if I listen to her one more time saying the words ''access'' and ''through other resources'' as if she is a banker.....:bang::bang::bang:

And if this is what the Anthony's had to deal with for every little daily lie she said I kinda understand why they gave up on cofronting her. They must have KNOWN she was not working. She lied in 2 other occassions in the past about her employment and they were just not willing to confront her about anything anymore it seems. Lee didn't persuade Casey to confide in him the Zenaida story. She was going to tell him anyway cause that is her ''scenario''.

I couldn't believe the lies that she was able to lie so easily to LE. I would be sitting there sweating, crying, pleading, etc., etc., etc. The lies just flowed from her mouth without any hesitation whatsoever. It almost reminded me that she actually believed what she was saying herself. Very strange.

casey has not only taken the life of her daughter, but she has also taken the life out of her parents and other family members - they will never be the same.

at this point, they are confused, defending, denying, un-doing, coping whatever you want to call it, they are in a bad spot. In time the reality will hit them and their life
will collapse for some time and maybe forever.

she killed them all

I want to hear the interview when LE told KC there was no Zanny. That should be some good spinning.

I have been wondering about something. A Sleuther in another thread, one who worked with psych cases, has provided some really interesting data on various traits and characteristics of differing psych diagnoses.

The whole concept of a 22 year old single mother who almost has a high school degree having a nanny as opposed to a fictional babysitter. I don't get it. I mean , they are in a nice middle class neighborhood where kids babysit to make a few extra bucks and parents drop kids off at daycare or the sitter, when en route to work.

Who has a nanny? Princess Di had a nanny. You get my point.

Is this whole idea of having a fictional nanny, as opposed to a fictional babysitter, or fictional daycare, yet another offshoot of Casey-Satanella's psychiatric wonderland? I just don't know.

Regarding speech patterns and "peculiarities" - something I've noticed is that despite having what sounds to be a fairly good vocabulary, Casey uses an incorrect past tense of the verb "to see". She says "the last time I seen her" instead of "the last time I saw her".

To me, this is an indication of a lack of basis education.

Does Cindy use this incorrect tense? Perhaps it is a family peculiarity?

Good article about her voice analysis. Though most who read her transcript already knew she was full of BS

How about the heart wrenching comment? I don't know anybody who actually says that.

I've heard reporters phrase things like that, and that's exactly what it sounds like Casey does most of the interview. Report on what she knows, like she's a neutral third party and not the mother of a missing baby girl. That type of detachment certainly doesn't help any credibility she has (LOL Casey and credibility.. LOL!)

I am sure this has been discussed however the one piece of these tapes that really stick out to me is when KC was asked "Did you give ZG any money" her response without missing a beat was I would never sell my child. Why I ask would that be her response? Did anyone feel there was ANY implication of selling her child. My first thought was paying her for sitting services. Not selling the child. I find her answer totally defensive. Almost like she did sell her child and was in quick defense of not doing so.

the pitchfork i was jamming into my kneecap wasnt enough to rid me of the pain from hearing "absolutely" from someone that has obviously no idea of what the word means.

as a matter of fact i think she is very stupid and not very intelligent in any way except at attempting to be a great liar which of course she has failed at miserably because she uses words in inappropriate ways.

newsflash to casey - words haver meanings

ignorance is very expensive and has caused the death of an innocent child

i have a giant wood splitting tool i will now JAM into my foot in hoping to dull the pain of hearing that word "absolutely" in such a pathetic - horrifying way

she is the freddie cruger of 2008

man - i hate her

I agree with you. She will be remembered as one of the dumbest criminals in history. In spite of the seriousness of the subject, it must have been really hard for the investigators not to laugh right in her face.

Regards,

Montana

I am floored by them-I am floored by the complete and utter lack of concern expressed by Casey, the confidence with which she utters the names of fictitious coworkers and employment history, the utter disbelief of the investigators as they question her in the Universal conference room.

They nailed it-Casey put Caylee in a trash can or buried her somewhere-they knew it the minute all of this nonsense unfolded.

I agree with you. She will be remembered as one of the dumbest criminals in history. In spite of the seriousness of the subject, it must have been really hard for the investigators not to laugh right in her face.

Regards,

Montana

yep, they knew

and yep - it had to be hard not to laugh at the foolishness coming out of her
trap

I am floored by them-I am floored by the complete and utter lack of concern expressed by Casey, the confidence with which she utters the names of fictitious coworkers and employment history, the utter disbelief of the investigators as they question her in the Universal conference room.

They nailed it-Casey put Caylee in a trash can or buried her somewhere-they knew it the minute all of this nonsense unfolded.

I agree, yet I know that these are all things that are hallmarks of pathological lying. It still manages to surprise me ... but then again a lot of things about this case floor me ... for example the vast number of posts I've read this morning where people believe ZFG is REAL ... c'mon don't drink the kool-aid folks!

I really hope there are more tapes for us to hear.... but why didn't they ask her when she's saying 'i dropped caylee off and went to work', WHERE SHE WAS GOING BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE A JOB? Why didn't they ask her, SO WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE WAS IN ZG'S APARTMENT? Why didn't they ask her HOW SHE WAS PAYING FOR ZG's SERVICES WITHOUT A JOB? HOW MUCH WAS SHE PAYING ZG? WAS SHE PAYING HER IN CASH or CHECK?

Why didn't they go farther down the paths of her lies? I think that would have revealed alot of information. If you stop her at the point where she tells a lie, and TELL HER you KNOW it's a lie, she can pivot to something else more easily.

Facinating,...the way she talks...the flippant, calm, crystal clear articulation.... I think it says "You can't rattle me, but go ahead and try". I think she PRIDES herself on staying calm and unemotional.

Poor poor caylee.

Her calm, unemotional demeanor make me wonder if she was taking a Beta blocker. Other drugs such as Zoloft will have the same effect.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

casey has not only taken the life of her daughter, but she has also taken the life out of her parents and other family members - they will never be the same.

at this point, they are confused, defending, denying, un-doing, coping whatever you want to call it, they are in a bad spot. In time the reality will hit them and their life
will collapse for some time and maybe forever.

she killed them all

:dance: ITA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members