Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing Casey in those interviews, I think the resolution of this case--if there is one--will be when they find Caylee's body and charge Casey with her death.

Casey seems completely deluded to me. Unable to focus on what really happened. Now whether that's a mental defect, or a moral one, is up for discussion.

I hope LE is achieving their goal day by day, I hope she is worried because they are going to make her pay.... she is going down, I AM MADDER TODAY THEN EVER she is heartless and Caylee is in heaven

I want to know who kept driving her back to her gasless car to leave the notes on it that read she was coming back to put gas in it and why that person did not take her to get gas to put in the car instead of the note?

Huh I want to know these things - so RIDICULOUS all of it! Carzy insane lies!

she calls her grandparents.... "my mom went to see her parents" strange choice of words

love when she is talking about Z's boyfriend that she only had maybe two months and she saw him maybe two times... gives no name...then quickly goes on to plug (to cover all bases) that he was never around the children (okay...so when did she meet him the two times)

Don't forget she also says ZG was never serious about him - as if she is gossiping with her gilfriend and not a detective.

Yikers she has practiced this many times...she almost seems pleased with herself at times especially during the second interview.

I wanted to smack her. They prove she is lying and she dares to argue with them. Unreal.

This is horrible!

She dropped her "off" the steps, or "off at" the steps.

Off at the steps at Sawgrass or off the steps at TL's?

Did Caylee fall down those steps?

She doesnt know where Caylee is because someone ELSE hid her somewhere.

That was my thought several weeks ago. I felt the parents found the body in the backyard prior to the cops arriving to search.

Padilla said something about falling off the balcony or steps at Tony's place.

I cannot believe the grandparents actually believed this garbage!

I don't think they did/do believe. I'm no longer buying the "denial" thing. Not from 3 family members. They know. At least one of them knows. And I'm surprised at least someone hasn't been hauled in by now.

Listening to those tapes make me really appreciate how professional those officers were in trying to do their job. They KNEW she was lying, they knew there were very few truthful words and she was not even upset over the loss of her daughter.

I would have reached over and choked her.

I love how she says the real reason she brought them up there was to give the security guard 2 see if maybe he had seen her...... KC keeps saying "Im reaching" wtf does that mean?

Also in the first interview when they as her about JH and she randomly spouts out his full name JMH..sorry but I wouldn't know my "co-workers" middle names..too much information as always. She is the QUEEN of elaboration and fabrication.

another thing:
Casey recalls her mother even being worried and wouldnt let her jog outside their own neighborhood because of the jogger who was murdered at jay blanchard park.. and goes on that for quite a while she was worried..
This person only went missing june 10th am I correct and found june 12th, so how could that have been a while? I mean that doesnt add up at all.. especially if she wasn't even living at home with her family during that time.

ideas?

OOPs Im all messed up. Hell they are making me nervous! I meant 2 say she wanted to show the security guard a picture! wow, i need a break!

I want to know who kept driving her back to her gasless car to leave the notes on it that read she was coming back to put gas in it and why that person did not take her to get gas to put in the car instead of the note?

Huh I want to know these things - so RIDICULOUS all of it! Carzy insane lies!

so ridiculous, but not to her, queen KC, she can never be wrong as she doesn't give a damn about anyone -I wonder when she will ever break? Will she ever break?? If she is not a murderer she is responsible for some very very serious negligence leading to death and some very serious insane lying and misleading-lock her up until she realises the party days are over and finally start talking or something -she will probably never be sorry because she gave birth to Caylee so Caylee was hers to take away in her warped mind

I love how she says the real reason she brought them up there was to give the security guard 2 see if maybe he had seen her...... KC keeps saying "Im reaching" wtf does that mean?

It's probably one of the only truths she's said. She is reaching. Reaching for anything that will cover her *advertiser censored*.

Casey mentions that two guys helped her push the car into the Amscott parking lot. I think she's being honest.. I'm starting to think she had help getting rid of Caylee. Maybe that's why she can honestly say she doesn't know where Caylee is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela