Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

I read a while back on another forum where Cindy's brother Rick was blogging who stated George isn't Casey's biological daughter and that Caylee is not George's dad. Anyone else hear this? Don't know this all to be true fact of course.

I have read that a few times, but imo, just looking at George and Casey, there is such a resemblance that there is no doubt in my mind he is her biological father.

I can not imagine him being as emotionally charged about all this if he weren't her real dad.

“When did your car run out of gas – was it before or after your baby went missing?”

Loooong pause – obviously Casey was running the scenario through her mind to make sure she answered correctly.

This should have been an easy question for her to answer. Instead, I think the question brought up the image of her dumping the body immediately prior to abandoning the car and this clouded her thoughts. She answered the previous question about the car and Amscot easily because Caylee wasn't mentioned in the question. When Caylee was included in the question she had to pause and make sure she got it right because it hit too close to home.

I posted the same thing about and hour ago!!! And its been bugging me ever since I read the 400+ pages.

Yeah - WHY DID U DROP YOUR KID OFF WITH THE NANNY SINCE YOU NOW ADMIT YOU NEVER HAD A JOB?
Why didn't they drill her with that?

Is there a third part to the interview? Mine cut off at the end of part 2 and the detective was still talking...

This should have been an easy question for her to answer. Instead, I think the question brought up the image of her dumping the body immediately prior to abandoning the car and this clouded her thoughts. She answered the previous question about the car and Amscot easily because Caylee wasn't mentioned in the question. When Caylee was included in the question she had to pause and make sure she got it right because it hit to close to home.

I felt the same way. Way too long of a pause. You could practically hear the wheels in her brain spinning as she came up with the lie.

Let's please keep the rumors on the rumor thread until they can be proven as fact.

This rumor was posted 3 pages ago, 23 posts deleted, it was already being thought a fact.

TIA. :blowkiss:

KC speak reminds me way too much like Scott Peterson speak. They both scare me, and I predict they will both end up in the same place, death row.

The lack of tears and sadness are bad enough, but the lack of anger is almost as disturbing.
If my child were ever kidnapped (please Dear Lord, no) and someone were accusing me of hurting them, LE or not. I would be going insane. Slamming my hands on the table, screaming crying, probably throwing chairs as I vehemently denied every word.
i admit, I am not the queen of self control, but still, I think a lot of people would react the same way. It's like there is no emotion from her whatsoever over anything. Not Caylee or herself.
I am curious, if someone slaps her do you get real emotion then, or just a flat, monotone, "Ouch, that hurt."

Yeah, but . . . you wouldn't have wasted a second getting to the phone and calling the authorities if your child was "missing" so you wouldn't have been interrogated by the police. You are a mother. Casey is a very sick girl.

Okay my most favorite part is when the detectives tell her to FOCUS..this is what I say to my 3.5 year old all the time...love it.

OMG....when you hear it-it sound even MORE ridiculous and suspicious than it already is. I love how NOT one single person that the detective can check facts with has an available number. Not a single one. This entire interview is: Yuri trying to obtain a number and Casey saying.....Um No....I actually do not have a number. They are ALL coincidentally in that "other" sim card. Which of course does not exist.

She's unbelievable.

The reason she has no phone numbers for all her "names is she has claimed they have either moved, changed phone numbers, changed service providers blah blah blah

I obviously don't have much experience with listening to taped statements..or giving them for that matter, so I'm really a novice. I read the transcripts of the statements previously and I thought, based on text documents, that KC was a pretty good liar, not great but passable. Now that I listen to the tapes, WOW, not so much. She contrdicts herself over and over and it's a lot easier to pick up on it when you can listen with your ears and not your eyes. I would sure love to SEE those sessions from the taped statements.
She is so monotone....it's like she's talking to someone about the color of the paint on the wall. That is scarey. Even in a situation where your child is "just" missing...she is so cold, so composed, it's absolutely astonishing that she can sit there so calmly. Pesronally, I'd probably be hospitalized and comotose on the massive amounts of pills they'd have to give me to keep me from spontaneously exploding.
I took my eyes off of my three year old for a split second standing in line at Best Buy customer service last night. My knees almost gave out on me. He shifted over behind me so I didn't see him. In that instant I'm telling you my heart STOPPED and I felt a panic that I NEVER want to feel again. And if that's what "losing" a child is like, no way I could sit there like that so collected. I am absolutely amazed at those tapes...and horrified.

K im finally done listening - What a PIG!

It would be ONE GIANT miracle for anyone to have this child and be similar to this story.. GIANT MIRACLE!

She had too much time to think her bull crap through.
I doubt there is 1 things he didn't lie about.

Casey reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara. Like tomorrow is another day. I will lie right now and when they find out I lied, I will find another lie tomorrow to tell them. This whole computer thing. I know Zenaida is on there somewhere blah blah. When she knows darn well she wasn't.
Isn't that part of her "everybody lies, everybody dies" poem? Tomorrow is another day?

Casey was asked if she gave the parents to the father's parents?

Casey repiled she hadn't seen the father's parents since he was about 6 or 7.

Who has she known this long?

IMO, that was a big slip up on Casey's part. She answered this question very naturally. I think it was one of very few truths she gave during her interview. I have a very good idea from this who LE should be checking Caylee's paternity with.

I feel so bad for these officers, they never had a chance to help find her. This is so disgusting these lies. I cant believe she is so unemotional, she is going to fry for this.

I posted the same thing about and hour ago!!! And its been bugging me ever since I read the 400+ pages.
Don't mean to quote my own.....but I guess they were really tired, too. They've been up all night dealing w/ this crap. You tend to just want to throw up your arms and go, you are one crazy b$%$h, I want to get home, get some sleep and get at this with a clear head.

Towards the end of the second recording, when asked about the call records, she said she just needs to go back on the Cingular website and find the other months. The phone is from AT&T, and we know of bills she tried to pay with AT&T. Why is she getting call records from the Cingular website if her phone is from AT&T and she's paying bills with AT&T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela