Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, that was a big slip up on Casey's part. She answered this question very naturally. I think it was one of very few truths she gave during her interview. I have a very good idea from this who LE should be checking Caylee's paternity with.
It could have just been an attempt to throw her oldest friend, Ryan, under the bus.

I wonder if it gave Casey pause to hear that every friend she had been in contact with for the past month - Amy, Ricardo, and Tony - were all at that moment being interviewed by the police.

Nice touch, Yuri.

Towards the end of the second recording, when asked about the call records, she said she just needs to go back on the Cingular website and find the other months. The phone is from AT&T, and we know of bills she tried to pay with AT&T. Why is she getting call records from the Cingular website if her phone is from AT&T and she's paying bills with AT&T?

MTE!

Slip.....

About 3/4 way through second interview. Tell me if this is right:

"You'll never live up to your mother's expectations."

Did Casey say, "Please stop right now."?

Im at work so listening to these recordings off/on. I have assumed so far that KC was a bit of self assured liar. Now listening to these tapes I can hear the "smarty pants" in her voice. IMO she has no respect for these people who are inteviewing her. They are being the good cop , bad cop and she's not even flinching. How can somebody even if you "did it" show no emotion? Shes a smart alec. this is how she treated everyon up until now all her life, it shows, it really shows.

He voice changes once they reach universal, she is now angry and full of herself. When he says we know you have lied about everything and then she answer -"umhmm" like whatever.

Yep. Smack that b****!!:mad:

Towards the end of the second recording, when asked about the call records, she said she just needs to go back on the Cingular website and find the other months. The phone is from AT&T, and we know of bills she tried to pay with AT&T. Why is she getting call records from the Cingular website if her phone is from AT&T and she's paying bills with AT&T?
AT&T bought Cingular a while back.

I commend those detectives.

If we are all so boiling mad, can you imagine the frustration that they are feeling.

If I were in that room with her, I would have snapped. No doubt about it.

Im at work so listening to these recordings off/on. I have assumed so far that KC was a bit of self assured liar. Now listening to these tapes I can hear the "smarty pants" in her voice. IMO she has no respect for these people who are inteviewing her. They are being the good cop , bad cop and she's not even flinching. How can somebody even if you "did it" show no emotion? Shes a smart alec. this is how she treated everyon up until now all her life, it shows, it really shows.
Indeed - you can really hear it when she tells the cop that she does too have a Universal ID, and you can even ask her mom and dad because they've seen it.

Sure she does - she did work there for a few months. I have a Universal ID, too, and I haven't worked there in years.

I thought she said "Well not right now"

I'll listen again...

I have been lurking in recent weeks due to how disturbing this case is - and how it seems to be going nowhere fast. After listening to part of this tape, this girl is one sick puppy. Her psychological problems are deep and I would not be surprised that the attorney is going to use that if and when she is charged with murder.

She told Juliette Lewis but then Juliette Lewis doesn't work there, does work there. I burst out laughing when I heard that name. What a freak!

She works at Universal, doesn't, so how did she get this phone, she has no phone numbers, no addresses, this other guy can't verify what she's saying, it goes on and on. The jury would have a field day with this girl, body or not, unless she pleads insanity.

Caylee never had a chance. How easily and articulate this girl can tell untruths is frightening, truly I think I have only seen this in movies. Lock her up and throw away the key!

And shouldn't she be charged with filing a false statement or has she been charged with that?

Sick, I look at my beautiful daughter and if someone laid a hand on her, I would be the one going to jail.

So, we kind of know how she gets away with lying. She "uh-huhs" when confronted, sets her brakes, and stonewalls.

That's how she got away with getting her NURSE mother to accept her statement that she was a virgin when she was seven months pregnant.

Looks like her parents didn't deal with the lying, early on.

I didn't lie to my folks. My dad was a lawyer. He was very good at confrontation. And, I knew if I was caught in a lie, I'd get my mouth slapped.

Cingular is now AT&T...same company.

It could have just been an attempt to throw her oldest friend, Ryan, under the bus.

I wonder if it gave Casey pause to hear that every friend she had been in contact with for the past month - Amy, Ricardo, and Tony - were all at that moment being interviewed by the police.

Nice touch, Yuri.

I don't think she cared. She can always pick up an new group of friends, on MySpace. And, I think she reasons that since her parents accepted her lies, the cops will, too. IF she stonewalls.

YES! (Funny. Right when I read your post I was listening to that exact part. LOL) Funny that after she said "Please stop right now." I heard a few sniffles. Hmph. (or shound I say Um Hmnn.)

Because she can't open her mouth w/o lying.

LOL...Detective asks if when she was growing up, did she take any medicines.

I know what HE was thinking. :crazy: :crazy:

I feel so bad for these officers, they never had a chance to help find her. This is so disgusting these lies. I cant believe she is so unemotional, she is going to fry for this.

You notice that when the cops speak of Caylee decomposing in her grave, KC just says, "Uh-huh."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member