Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to try and act friendly to her. Trying not to put her on the defensive.

With all due respect, she'd wear them out with more BS, just more and more lies. You can't sqeeze blood from a stone. Sounds like they are handling this in the best way. She is just an anomaly.

About 3/4 way through second interview. Tell me if this is right:

"You'll never live up to your mother's expectations."

Did Casey say, "Please stop right now."?

I believe she said NOT Right Now.

on the 2nd tape when they are asking her about caylee at J Blanchard Park she is talking in the past tense I think that speaks volumes and she also states that the last place she saw Caylee is at Sawgrass Apts I wonder if she dumped her there. I have always thought that this is where Caylee is.

Maybe when she said she was an event planner, she was referring to Pasta Night at Tony's apartment. Or then again, maybe she was just talking about the party in her pants and the line of men waiting to get in.

:Banane14::Banane14::Banane14::Banane14::Banane14:

Too Funny! :)

Lee? I meant I that there is o doubt in my mind that George is Caseys real dad.

Rick said it wasn't George or Lee.

He said she got knocked up at a party, and REALLY doesn't know which guy is the daddy.

She talks about Caylee in past tense:

"She liked Jay Blanchard park....She liked to just attempt to run around Lake Underhill. She liked to go walk the big trail at JB Park. She loved that."

She knows she's dead.

Thank you for your perspective.

The sociopaths seem to be especially durable. Have you noticed this?

I guess they don’t have emotions and worries ragging them out like the rest of us.

Yes Jade. I have noticed Just that with my SD. They seem to be energizer bunnies when it comes to playing out their lies. They seem unhuman in all aspects of relationships and so on. The reason we keep giving them chances is because we think of them as we are and NOT as they really are. It takes a long time to be able to separate them from our expectations of having human emotions. They are NOT like us in any aspect. Their emotions are all forced as you will and not actual. So they can go on tirelessly as if they are made of steel. Even when they face multiple charges, as does my SD too, they just seem to not care. They just aren't capable of caring or worrying about the consequences of their actions.

I obviously don't have much experience with listening to taped statements..or giving them for that matter, so I'm really a novice. I read the transcripts of the statements previously and I thought, based on text documents, that KC was a pretty good liar, not great but passable. Now that I listen to the tapes, WOW, not so much. She contrdicts herself over and over and it's a lot easier to pick up on it when you can listen with your ears and not your eyes. I would sure love to SEE those sessions from the taped statements.
She is so monotone....it's like she's talking to someone about the color of the paint on the wall. That is scarey. Even in a situation where your child is "just" missing...she is so cold, so composed, it's absolutely astonishing that she can sit there so calmly. Pesronally, I'd probably be hospitalized and comotose on the massive amounts of pills they'd have to give me to keep me from spontaneously exploding.
I took my eyes off of my three year old for a split second standing in line at Best Buy customer service last night. My knees almost gave out on me. He shifted over behind me so I didn't see him. In that instant I'm telling you my heart STOPPED and I felt a panic that I NEVER want to feel again. And if that's what "losing" a child is like, no way I could sit there like that so collected. I am absolutely amazed at those tapes...and horrified.

If a child of mine vanished, I would FIRST camp out at the police station.

If they made me go home, I'd just lie there, curled into the fetal position, forvever.

Im listening at this very moment and I just caught something that I thought was strange.
In another post someone mentioned that KC come up with the day June 9th because what took place in JB park. OMG! they are discussing this now. KC says "yeah, Caylee loved to walk on the trails and Yuri says " we were just up there" and KC says " thats why my mom didnt want me jogging up there". I have 2 say you guys should be investigators! y'all have figured out things before anyone else. I LOVE WS!!! u guys rock

D: Let's get past this. Let's get past how we got to universal studios. Let's get past why you talked to your daughter yesterday on the phone,having no idea where she's at and havent seen her in 5 weeks and you didn't call anybody. Did you think one day she was going to just show up at your house?

D: So let me ask you this, so you're more afraid of you mom's reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter again?

C: I am absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself.

In the first part she said I didn't want to go home, and she nad not been living there for 31 days.

It seems obvious to me. Casey is telling the truth that she was at the Sawgrass Apt. and dropped her off when she said she did. I can just see her sitting on those stairs after putting Caylee in the dumpster at Sawgrass. She sat down and let it all sink in.Then she saw Zenaida with the apt. dude going to check out renting an apt. The detectives made a major mistake when they said they pulled the surveillance tapes and didn't see her there. Casey now knows that they don't have her on tape doing the dirty deed. That's why she's so confident in the cops lack of proof. She dropped her off at Sawgrass alright but I believe it was in the dumpster. This explains how she met Zanny too.

She talks about Caylee in past tense:

"She liked Jay Blanchard park....She liked to just attempt to run around Lake Underhill. She liked to go walk the big trail at JB Park. She loved that."

She knows she's dead.

Great catch! :eek: I missed that part.

I have listened. I can't even write for my tears. It makes no sense at all. She rambles and rambles. She brought them to that place because Caylee had been there? I can't think straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup