Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think KC planned too much ahead with her answers in the police interview...she just lets the lies flow...makes them up as she goes along..she doesnt fear consequences...so far she has not been held to anything by her family. It seems like they just believe everything she says...its probably just easier that way...After all, these parents have been living with a genuine nutjob for a long time.

I really think KC will turn on her parents (or at least her Mother) before this is all over. Nutjobs always blame thier mothers!

Caylee's lip is cut or bruised in the photos above. These are the second and third photos I've seen today with her bruised in some way. There's another photo of her with a bruised, perhaps blackened, eye. Didn't anyone spending time with her and KC notice these bruises?

My heart hurts.

I think she just has a cold sore.

Have you noticed that when Casey answered a question with an untruth and she is called on it, she doesn't try to expand on what she says?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Have you noticed that when Casey answered a question with an untruth and she is called on it, she doesn't try to expand on what she says?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Dead silence. Like when they brought up not seeing her on the surveillance cameras at Sawgrass.

To me she sounded as if she was on the verge of flipping out at the LE.

Casey - "OMG. I already TOLD YOU, SHES GONE!!! I spent a month looking for her, didnt find her, NOW FORGET ABOUT IT! If i couldnt find her, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WILL??? If i say Zanny the Nanny has her, then ZANNY THE NANNY HAS HER. END OF STORY. I have to go now, I have a pasta dinner at TonE's waiting for me. GOOD-BYE."

Now that Caylee is gone from her life, she feels like all her problems are solved. To her, the worst thing in the world was having to look after that little girl. Jail is preferable. The only time we will see emotion is if/when she gets the death penalty.

I cant wait for this fiasco to end. I am not a praying person but every night for the last week, I have asked God, the universe, or whatever is out there to PLEASE lead someone to that poor wee girl. The cold-hearted monster is just LOVING the fact that she is the only one who has that info and that the whole world is hanging on her every word...

The tapes prove beyond of a doubt that she thinks she is smarter than the LE and the rest of the world. I just CANT WAIT under the day she finally realises that it is all about to come crashing down around her, then we will see the mask slip.

End of rant :)

ETA- I think during this interview it is very clear that up until that point Casey had been no where, doing nothing, to look for Caylee. It sounded to me as if she was beginning her "investigations" with her "backward way" of "round about" looking in the Universal office late at night. I am suprised they didnt ask her how come she had not been there previously to talk to the security guard and check the turnstyle cam... seriously, the girl is just plain stupid. She thinks that she had those guys in the palm of her hand - WRONG AGAIN PRINCESS.

I dont think KC planned too much ahead with her answers in the police interview...she just lets the lies flow...makes them up as she goes along..she doesnt fear consequences...so far she has not been held to anything by her family. It seems like they just believe everything she says...its probably just easier that way...After all, these parents have been living with a genuine nutjob for a long time.

I really think KC will turn on her parents (or at least her Mother) before this is all over. Nutjobs always blame thier mothers!
Who lies to the police? You have to be nuts to do that...unless she had no fear 'cause her dad was ex-LE. But, my father was an attorney and I grew up to respect the law. I would be a basket case if I was grilled by the police. You just don't mess with them. This gal has no fear of authority...with the exception maybe of her mother.

mybrokenwings: Your sentence, "she has to have something horrible happen to her as a child", that was what I kept thinking. I would be afraid to know what life with the Anthony's, esp. Cindy was like for KC and Lee. I'm by no means excusing any behavior or actions of KC, but I can't help but feel growing up in that house must of been hellish. There really is a very odd relationship btw. all of them.

I know it's tempting to jump to that conclusion, but believe me that's not necessarily the case. Casey is obviously mentally ill. You don't have to be abused or have anything go awry in your childhood to behave like this.

It's not about ranting. it's about acceptance.

I wish someone would start an "end" thread because i feel it now. I feel sad and sorry for all the nice folk who helped me get my son to take a nap. I feel sad for baby boy and i. the truth is not triumphant. it is sad and ugly and it limped in here.

i micro-manage and schedule everything. i think there are conspiracies involving BPA and baby bottles. i try to make good, healthy friendships last because i know how they effect my six-month-old son.

i sit here in an uncomfortable chair in gainesville. walking distance from uf and i know two things. that bad things are happening in galveston and that caylee has been dead longer than we have known her. and i go check on my son again.....

i think we are all really good people. it makes me hopeful for my son and my relationship with my parents. my kid will be out in the world with your kids.

i think of casey anthony and i shake my head because it does not speak of mental illness.

it speaks of entitlement.

shame
on
her.

-snipped for space

Nice catch- her story was not fully prepared. She does say later though, that the mom and sis live in Miami.

I know we're playing armchair quarterback but there are soo many things I wish they'd asked or followed up on. Like, here's a question, why does your car smell like dead body? And don't bother w/the pizza story- we're cops - so let's start there before we get to any other lies- let's hear what you have for that one- go! GRRR:furious:!

They didn't have the car yet did they?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2n03prp.jpg
2n03prp.jpg

Awww, Caylees lip is all messed up and she sure does NOT look happy. :(
:cry: poor baby!
Nice going casey.:mad::furious:

Does everyone remember in the first jail call when Casey told Kristine that the media and LE were misconstruing everything she said? The conversation happened on the 17th I believe before there was any real interest in the case and therefore not much was really being said.

After reading the 400 pager and then listening to what was this transcripted Casey's statement is now not only laughable but telling.

I LOVE THOSE LE's!!!! They were wonderful! Throwing in the last LE was great!! :) He was playing her EVERY step of the way and Casey thought she was SOOO much smarter than him, great work LE's!!! Just waiting, waiting till they get the case all in line and lower the bomb on her.. She is one mom who very well might get the dealth-penalty because she is a HORRIBLE mom, liar, etc.. Worst of the worst, well just about

Seriously, I can't stand anything about this girl! Her tone of voice,her phrases to make herself sound important or smart whatever. Seriously, just sick sick sick!

This is commonly referred to by attorneys as an "F witness." This is someone you NEVER want to put before a jury. No matter how believable a case you can cobble together, when the jury hears this witness they will bail ship and hang her. simply and completely "UNLIKEABLE." I don't think we will be seeing Ms. Anthony testifying on her own behalf.

One thing about her, she had that LIE story down-pat, well for the most part. She did trip up some but given everything is a lie she held to those da... lies. She is so stupid to be telling LE she ran out of gas, left 2 notes on the car, BF comes to pick her up but WHAT????? they can't go get gas? Still thinking Caylee (body :( ) is in Jacksonville maybe.. to many mention.. She stated "Zanny" goes there too.. very odd.

No doubt, no Atty with a brain would even give a moments thought to putting her on the stand but given her personaility she is just about STUPID enough in her thinking she is smarter than 99.9% of the population she may force the issue herself... God, SHE MAKES ME SICKER EVERDAY

Sammiejam, I was thinking the same thing, why not ask her WHY she hadnt been to Universal in the WHOLE month she had to put up posters, etc.. I only guessed maybe at that point they figured it was irrelevant since they were going to arrest her anyway.. I'm glad to they are charging her with the theft of Amy's ck's ! YEAH AMY!!!! It's up to possible 50 yrs so if nothing else "sticks" at least they will hang her for that because a jury isn't going to be lenient with her even if theft cause of the rest. (Hope this makes some kind of sense) The bad thing is, is that her da... parents don't press charges but maybe, just maybe the LE is wanting them to hold off hoping Casey will crack to them.. Just a thought, they "may" be on LE's side just "playing" Casey right now.. hmmmm, ya never know...

I've noticed that when she's getting ready to tell a whopper, she says either, "honestly," "actually," "seriously," and when she tells one, the statement comes out like a question. Her inflection is all off and it's obvious when she's spinning a new web. It's almost like she's trying it out on LE to see if it will fly. Her friends probably would blow it off and go, "Uh huh," or "Yeah." That would be confirmation that she needed and so she would commit that lie to permanent status. When LE got in her face and didn't just agree with her little questions, she got very confused and clammed up.

Some piece of work. I've known people who lie and some of them are beloved friends. I understand why they feel the need to lie so I forgive them. In Casey's case, I will never understand the need to lie when her daughter has disappeared. Never.

I wish I could whip up some empathy for Casey - but I can't. I just can't find anything in her to love...except that she is one of God's creatures. Besides that...she just needs to be taken out of the reproducing gene pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether