Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very interesting Brini. Are you saying that there are no Mental disorders where the person actually loses time like we think of in a Sybil type disorder? Or are you saying its very rare but IF it were the case, there would be more of a history of KC losing time and not remembering things and such?

The second statement.

I no longer believe in it. I used to believe in it, profoundly. Thee is a lot of controversy, one way or 'tother in the psych community.

Here's an example. I you had REAL MPD, you might wake up having driven to Houston, with no memory of doing it. And, you would have had those experiences since childhood.

KC may lie about her use of tme, but she doesn't lose it. Also, she wouldn't likely be a liar all the time, because she would prolly have an "alter" that wasn't a sociopath. And, I don't think she could plan out a crime. Too much chance of forgetting to get rid of the body.

Interestingly, almost all the patients so diagnosed have been women.

I am told the webcam has been frozen for hours... one of our members drove by the home and they are no longer out there.... it was on another thread, not sure which one

i am just listening again to the audio on youtube. on audio 8/9, towards the end they are talking about the phone she has now. she starts talking about how she gave LE a zip drive with a print out of text messages and her bill from july. then she says

"i just need to go back through - go back on the CINGULAR website and find the other months."

Before that, she was talking about her crappy AT&T phone, and that is the account LA asked for the password for. has anyone else heard anything about her having a cingular phone? maybe they are following pings from the wrong phone?

i am just listening again to the audio on youtube. on audio 8/9, towards the end they are talking about the phone she has now. she starts talking about how she gave LE a zip drive with a print out of text messages and her bill from july. then she says

"i just need to go back through - go back on the CINGULAR website and find the other months."

Before that, she was talking about her crappy AT&T phone, and that is the account LA asked for the password for. has anyone else heard anything about her having a cingular phone? maybe they are following pings from the wrong phone?

AT & T bought cingular.

I know we have read these interviews before, but having listened to them, and witnessing in real life, I am speechless. She does not even understanding that she is not being believed. She has no idea that these investigators do not believe her. She really feels she is just giving a statement and will be off the hook. I can't really describe what I feel like she is lacking, as far as social skills, or reality. Like a total inability to ...I can't put my finger on it. Can somebody help me?

Sociopaths can't feel anything but self-interest. They don't feel any natural empathy or real sympathy, and they can't really bond. They can be posessive, but they don't really love.

There is an old flick called, "The Bad Seed." it's about a sociopathic child. If you ever saw it, you'd get a good picture of the deficiency.

The smart ones learn to read people well, and to fake appropriate feelings. The dumb ones, and I think KC is a dumb one, don't.

They don't have what we might call "heart."

She doesn't seem to understand the seriousness of the situation. She doesn't get how significant it is that Caylee has been missing and she didn't report it and at this point she didn't seem to realize how much trouble she was in. It doesn't sound like she expected to be a suspect! That's my take on it.

That's why I think she's a dumb sociopath.

For one thing, she expects that her lies will be believed, because her parents apparently bought them.

I swear you just took the words right out of my mouth. She got her dates messed up and the family was only trying to follow along with the lie to protect KC.

But, both Rick and the neighbors said the fight was the 15th. Rick heard that from his and CAs mother.

I'm still confused...Why didnt Cindy come forward and say.."no she wasnt missing in the 9th, we took her on Fathers Day". I have a hard time believing CA was in on it from the beginning. The detective mentions in the interview that KC's parents were calling him constantly, telling him what a liar she is (paraphrasing).

So.....its starting to look like the A's either discovered something after the fact or they are just so astonished that they are going along with whatever KC says.

JMO

I think they found out right after the 911 calls. That's when CA began to backtrack.

are they humoring her at the end, tryign to give her enough rope, make a deeper hole? why can she not see the good cop/bad cop scenerio especially since she watches all those crime shows supposedly. Was that her i hear laughing at the end? Im in the twilight zone.

iIf she's a narcisissic sociopath, she thinks the cops bought it, and/or she charmed the sock off of them.

But who gave LE the tape of the last time they saw Caylee? The Anthonys right? If they were really trying to cover it up they could've erased the tape. IMO They could've watched it and realized themselves that the correct date was Jun 15. If they were conspiring about Jun 9th, I imagine they would've destroyed that tape.

But, there was also apparenly a security tape. And, if a date of the 9th was published, some of the staff would likely have come forward.

Another source of confusion for me. She repeatedly tells LE that she doesn't have a clue where Caylee is-could be NY, Miami, etc. With the Anthonys calling LE every second I'm sure LE told them what she said. Yet, within days when her dad asks her where Caylee is, she answers "She's close". Whaaat? Didn't GA pick up on that? How, in the world, can her parents and brother continue to support her? Unless they know the truth about Caylee. All I can think of at this point is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. JMHO

Or, the nut doesn't fall far from the nut tree.

OMFG!!! Just got a chance to start listening, she needs every hair PLUCKED FROM THAT HEAD OF HERS , that is only my nice thoughts... I'm ALL about the PROTESTERS, hope they keep showing up! She lies MORE than every person I have ever know rolled into one.. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Sure this may have been discussed, but I think I recall her telling Lee she lost the other ph in a PARK also seriously believe she has an "inside friend" possibly that Laura B that is on all the myspaces that works at Sawgrass and gave her the Zeniada info! Listening to that physically makes me sick at my stomach.

I think they found out right after the 911 calls. That's when CA began to backtrack.

So do you think KC told CA what happened or is CA just so used to walking on eggshells around KC and not questioning things that she is just blindly believing her?

I cant decide if I think CA knows the truth or not. I lean towards not.

The second statement.

I no longer believe in it. I used to believe in it, profoundly. Thee is a lot of controversy, one way or 'tother in the psych community.

Here's an example. I you had REAL MPD, you might wake up having driven to Houston, with no memory of doing it. And, you would have had those experiences since childhood.

KC may lie about her use of tme, but she doesn't lose it. Also, she wouldn't likely be a liar all the time, because she would prolly have an "alter" that wasn't a sociopath. And, I don't think she could plan out a crime. Too much chance of forgetting to get rid of the body.

Interestingly, almost all the patients so diagnosed have been women.

That makes sense.

Sociopaths can't feel anything but self-interest. They don't feel any natural empathy or real sympathy, and they can't really bond. They can be posessive, but they don't really love.

There is an old flick called, "The Bad Seed." it's about a sociopathic child. If you ever saw it, you'd get a good picture of the deficiency.

The smart ones learn to read people well, and to fake appropriate feelings. The dumb ones, and I think KC is a dumb one, don't.

They don't have what we might call "heart."

I think it's hard for most people to imagine what it's like to not be able to "feel" your feelings and instead have to rely on "cues" from others to fake an appropriate response/reaction.

Empty vessels.

I listened to the audio today and I heard something that I didn't catch before.... It's pretty shocking!

So, wouldn't a mom .... who had been looking for her missing child over the past few weeks .... her child who had been kidnapped by the nanny ..... at least driven by the house (or maybe even knocked on the door) where one of the nanny's closest relative lives or used to live ..... perhaps just to see if there were any familiar cars in the driveway, or maybe to see if anyone is home and might have seen the nanny lately or the missing 3 year old ???????

The answer she gave ("I think I'd remember the house") confirms that she didn't even look there over the course of the 31 days!

Did anyone else catch this? I didn't notice that this had already been mentioned in this thread.
-snipped for space

Nice catch- her story was not fully prepared. She does say later though, that the mom and sis live in Miami.

I know we're playing armchair quarterback but there are soo many things I wish they'd asked or followed up on. Like, here's a question, why does your car smell like dead body? And don't bother w/the pizza story- we're cops - so let's start there before we get to any other lies- let's hear what you have for that one- go! GRRR:furious:!

Ok..I'm still listening to the tapes.
1) Did Casey really tell LE she went to Valencia College for a year and a half?
2) She actually said her mom didn't want her to go jogging in Blanchard Park for the longest time after the murder. Wasn't the murder on the 10th of June? In her mind she was already out of the house with her daughter missing. Her mother (CA) was talking about her (Casey's) jogging route?
This girl says all this stuff AFTER she has been confronted with all her lies about the phony addresses, babysitter, etc. She just continues to lie?!? She's insane.

Ok..I'm still listening to the tapes.
1) Did Casey really tell LE she went to Valencia College for a year and a half?
2) She actually said her mom didn't want her to go jogging in Blanchard Park for the longest time after the murder. Wasn't the murder on the 10th of June? In her mind she was already out of the house with her daughter missing. Her mother (CA) was talking about her (Casey's) jogging route?
This girl says all this stuff AFTER she has been confronted with all her lies about the phony addresses, babysitter, etc. She just continues to lie?!? She's insane.

Yeah she claimed to go to Valencia but never did. I think she signed up but that was it.

Yeah that Blanchard Park thing was really strange........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz