Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only degree I have is being a Jersey girl with "street smarts" and "common sense". That's it!

Patty,
All you do for all of us here + being a Jersey girl with street smarts and common sense...
you sure do not need a piece of paper.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm nowhere near caught up with this thread, but I did listen to all of the recordings. Wanted to add a quick comment while reading the following post:

"And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.
This statement stands out to me and bothers me. I think that right here she is talking about Caylee dying. She hid her and went to Tony's. That first sentence also; I believe that she is speaking of her flurry of phone calls.

This is an interesting statement, indeed. If we break it apart even further, could it be possible that Casey buried Caylee somewhere that she considered a "neutral place"?? What would she consider "neutral"??

And, why would she say that she wasn't sure what she'd say about not knowing where Caylee is - couldn't she have just used the Nanny story? I thought her parents had heard of the Nanny??

Is it possible to see these Fusian photos?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2n03prp.jpg
2n03prp.jpg

I'm nowhere near caught up with this thread, but I did listen to all of the recordings. Wanted to add a quick comment while reading the following post:

"And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.

This is an interesting statement, indeed. If we break it apart even further, could it be possible that Casey buried Caylee somewhere that she considered a "neutral place"?? What would she consider "neutral"??

And, why would she say that she wasn't sure what she'd say about not knowing where Caylee is - couldn't she have just used the Nanny story? I thought her parents had heard of the Nanny??

Casey's neutral place was ANYWHERE away from CINDY!

I think she's just talkin' here, not really making any sense, trying to gain some space in the conservasion so she could come with something better. Doesn't really work for her though, cuz she really never comes up with a logical, sensible explanation (or even close) of why when she was so stressed upon finding her daughter 'missing,' she never reported it. She's a really bad liar, especially for somene who lies so much.

Oh my God! I am listening to her and knowing now how much is a lie I am just in shock that she just goes on and on with allthe details. I find it interesting that she calls Jeff <Jeffrey Michel Hopkins> just like ZG has a middle name. Isn't it true that Jeff said this whole story about him is false?

Yeah. Jeff says he went to h.s. with her, but didn't run with the sam crowd.

He said he ran into her at a restaurant ONCE since his graduation, and had a brief conversation. Then. he went back to his table, to be with his friends.

Probably stealing.
From friends, family, use of Cindy's credit cards. She probably shoplifted every chance she got too. God only knows what esle!

I think so too. Now that they are investigating her who knows what they'll find. I do believe her way of thinking is going to blame Cindy and Caylee. If none of this had happened she wouldn't have been caught, etc. Same with whatever happened to Caylee. It's Cindy's fault for putting her out, an accident if there was one, etc.

I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I will ever hear these interviews. Not that it matters but I would love to hear her actually SPEAK for once (even though it is all lies).

If you can get Nancy Grace, they're playing some of the interrogation interview on the show. I think it comes on again tonight.

cindy terrified casey

for probably several reasons, casey didnt want to grow up to be like her.
the problem is, she took her eye off the ball - she is worse

i tell my kids - now that they are older. im trying to raise a young man and young woman

baby raising time is over, i tell them

i will travel thru the gates of hell to help them with anything, but you better damn well be ready to help yourself

i was raised by a wolf pack. you either follow the rules or look for a new dirt hole to live in............ :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Caylee's lip is cut or bruised in the photos above. These are the second and third photos I've seen today with her bruised in some way. There's another photo of her with a bruised, perhaps blackened, eye. Didn't anyone spending time with her and KC notice these bruises?

My heart hurts.

No, the detective's said they had tape from sawgrass apartments and Casey was never on them...
I'm not even sure if this is true, but Casey didn't even flinch when the detective said that. Just stayed mum.

Caylee's lip is cut or bruised in the photos above. These are the second and third photos I've seen today with her bruised in some way. There's another photo of her with a bruised, perhaps blackened, eye. Didn't anyone spending time with her and KC notice these bruises?

My heart hurts.

It's so easy to explain those things as accidents with a toddler. They could be legitimate. It's just very hard to give Casey the benefit of the doubt.

I do not know. I mean serial killers can fool their wives and families and neighbors for years ..decades even..how could they all not of known..KWIM?

Obviously they knew she was a liar and a thief..even CA admits that..I just do not think they ever thought KC would kill her..

But, they did, or should have known that she was not capable of taking good care of the baby.

Aye, Casey is very smart! I think she had the world at her hands if she decided to walk right. She was beautiful and as smart as they come-- she threw it all away for___________ I can't figure.

She really did have Bella Vida! Caylee was beautiful and smart, her family was behind her. What did she have to lose? I am set on constant /boggle!
Most schools these days graduate folks who can't even meet my 8th grade drop-out standards. It's sad.

Casey is beautiful and brilliant, she's isn't normal though. Something is jiggy with her moral compass/standards or her heart is dead. I can't decide which, if not both.

Both. Sociopaths have neither a moral compass, nor a heart. They are empty vessals.

If it helps, my two year old screams and tries to shut the computer every time he hears Caseys voice. They say children are good judges of character, I guess it must be true.

HOLY CR@P! I had to wait until my 2 1/2 yr. old grandson went to bed tonight to finish listening to the tapes because when I first started playing them he kept grabbing my hand and taking me to my bedroom closet to sit down. Then I realized and felt guilty for playing it in his presence. I think this is an especially hard case for those who have young children around. I look at him and just can't imagine ... well, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

If KC knew that her parents had Caylee would there be any motivation to play the 'kidnapping game? Could the script come from the discussions in the time before the last call?? IF KC doesn't know where Caylee is could someone have gotten her and KC had to assume it was her parents because they told her it would happen at some point. One thing this all proves is that Casey can't handle the parental responsibilities and it would have been easier to get control with KC in jail for the thefts. Before then not too likley.

Remember KC said that she was overtaken at the park, or something like that.

That's why I want to read the "Zanny the Nanny" mystery books. To see if any of her plot lines are in them.

Bold is mine

That is exactly right which is why I feel that Cindy hadn't found a way around kicking Casey out but keeping Caylee with her. It is next to impossible to take custody away from a mother who does not want to relinquish it. It was a double-edged sword for Cindy. My son is raising his 2 1/2 year old daughter (has been since she was 3 months old) but does not have custody of her. We walk on eggshells around the mother because the slightest hint that we do not approve of her in any way will make her take off with her daughter for several days. The thought of this happening terrifies us as she is just like Casey. That is what has drawn me to this case. The very real possibility that I could find myself in the same situation Cindy is in. My grandaughter's mother is a sociopath (diagnosed) so I know first hand that it doesn't mean she is unfit to be a mother. There are other aspects of her that make her unfit but they are very difficult to prove.

I don't think, if I was Ca, I'd let KC leave with Caylee, cistody rights, or no.

If KC wanted to call the cops, fine! We'll also talk about the 25K you stole from the family.

The photos they got from one of the computers has a date stamp of june 15th (photo of Caylee and the great-grandpa). I read the 400+ page report and the computer forensics state those datestamps were put on there by the camera itself.

Also, CA and GA admitted to LE later they got their dates wrong and in fact the last day they saw Caylee was June 15th during the trip to see the great-grandpa.

On top of all this, the staff of the home the great grandpa resides, told LE they remember Caylee being there that day. IIRC, there was a sign in sheet as well and Cindy signed herself in that day.....
But, it still bothers me that she had the date wrong...as I'm sure it was discussed with her and family before she ever talked with LE that evening. Why would there even be discussion about the very last time you saw your daughter? She had a whole month to remember the true date. Something about that doesn't jive for me. Not the fact that it was actually the 15th, but rather the family collectively came up with that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers