Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should say no LEGAL income..who knows what she was doing on the side for 3 years. I sincerely doubt C&G let her steal from them for 3 plus years although crazier crap has happened. I still think she was making money in some fashion..just not on the books and I don't think it was a boat load of cash but rather enough to scrape by.
Probably stealing.
From friends, family, use of Cindy's credit cards. She probably shoplifted every chance she got too. God only knows what esle!

And, could a NORMAL parent hear about their baby being buried, in a dumpster, decomposed, and be so cool?

I would have probably told them to shut up..and would have been hysterical just hearing those words in reference to my child...NOPE not KC..cool as a freakin' cucumber.

Hearing this actually gave me more insight than reading the transcript. This girl is clearly sociopathic. She had no clue what the detectives were getting at, at first, during the first part of the tapes when they asked her "Your kid hasn't been home for 5 weeks and she was happy when you talked to her?" It took her a long time to realize that such a reaction from a kid who hasn't seen mom in 5 weeks is off. And that's because she has no understanding of real human emotion - that a child would be crying "Mommy!!!! I wan't you!" if they got to speak to mom after a 5 week absence. This girl has no understanding about the way humans actually work. Very disturbing to hear this process.

Hearing this actually gave me more insight than reading the transcript. This girl is clearly sociopathic. She had no clue what the detectives were getting at, at first, during the first part of the tapes when they asked her "Your kid hasn't been home for 5 weeks and she was happy when you talked to her?" It took her a long time to realize that such a reaction from a kid who hasn't seen mom in 5 weeks is off. And that's because she has no understanding of real human emotion - that a child would be crying "Mommy!!!! I wan't you!" if they got to speak to mom after a 5 week absence. This girl has no understanding about the way humans actually work. Very disturbing to hear this process.

I can't even go to the bathroom for 2 minutes without one of my children up my rear..she obviously does not understand the bond of mother and child.

She also says "that child" :mad: What mother describes her child that way? I heard it for myself, the exact context. No mistaking that one.
OMG, I caught that too!
Yes who would say that?

So chilling to actually hear how unconcerned she is during the whole interview. An innocent mother would be hysterical! I wouldn't be able to stop sobbing to even talk. Plus what mother would wait 31 days! And if Cindy hadn't caught up with her, she would be at Fusion tonight partying without a care in the world!
Now that is pure evil!:furious:

I sincerely doubt it..I would put money on the fact that she did not if I were a bettin' woman. I actually was waiting for a detective to ask her where the picture was...but then that would have led into a whole other wild goose chase.

THANK YOU!!!

:offtopic: but interesting and new.

Sheriff's office brought out their cadaver dogs tonight.

I've started a new thread.....

KC's Caylee called me JUST NOW claim, co-incidentally made just after Cindy found her, then put her on the phone to the police had probably been a stall to put off Cindy so KC could buy a little time. Now, talkin' to the police, she's stuck with it. Doesn't make any sense. Almost certainly aren't phone records to support it, but there she is. But, no prob, she just keeps rolling right alone on makin' 'em up as she goes.

She also says "that child" :mad: What mother describes her child that way? I heard it for myself, the exact context. No mistaking that one.

I can hear Cindy saying that - I will never forgive you if you let something happen to "that child." I think she is parroting her mother w/that phrase- she probably heard it a lot- when CinA was in panic mode.

I also think its interesting that she doesn't freak out or get really defensive. A truly innocent person would be OUTRAGED! She would be screaming for a sketch artist, saying we've got to find ZG- describing the car etc. She is just trying to get them to leave her alone.

I can't even go to the bathroom for 2 minutes without one of my children up my rear..she obviously does not understand the bond of mother and child.

lol! Amen Sister!
Or they come in the BR while I'm taking a bath... "What's 'cha doing mom"? :crazy:
But oh how I couldn't live without them!!! I can't stand to even think in that direction.
KC should never ever of had a child. So sad.

Very interesting point. Why didn't they ask her where she really was that day? Nonetheless, she was lying and I have absolutely no doubt about it anymore. But that bit of information would have been nice to have.

Maybe they already KNOW.

I have always thought that she uses the world "absolutely" far, far, far too much. All of her big lies end in, or have "absolutely" in them. Even Cindy started feeding off of that word...

Some of them have "honestly."

I know that I tend to focus on little things almost to the point of staring at a tree so hard I miss the forest.
But what is with her and the word "centralized."
She usesit early in the first interview and on the phone with Lee.
Is there a central anything in Orlando that she could be making veiled references to? A park, a business, a road? Anything?
University of Central Florida?

That's the best thing about having them grow up. You can go to the bathroom alone!

Very interesting point. Why didn't they ask her where she really was that day? Nonetheless, she was lying and I have absolutely no doubt about it anymore. But that bit of information would have been nice to have.
It bothers me that she didn't have the right date from the getgo.

absolutely :laugh:

It bothers me that she didn't have the right date from the getgo.

Me too, and I'm not Orlando local so I'm not up on current events, but a WSer who, I believe, was said that was the day that someone went missing in Blanchard Park and was found murdered. Maybe she was trying to tie-in Caylee's disappearance to that. Don't know why she'd want to do that, but then her lies really make no sense. They don't help her, really, so who knows why it had to be the 9th, but until that was disproven, it HAD to be the 9th.

I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I will ever hear these interviews. Not that it matters but I would love to hear her actually SPEAK for once (even though it is all lies).

Can you go the library or a friend or something? I'd hate for you not to hear them. If you thought reading the discovery was something, you must hear these imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89