Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is as frightening as any known psychopath male I've ever seen on tv. The look that is always in her eyes and the voice are chilling. I noticed as she was answering if Zenaida gave her money for Caylee she said "If I really wanted to get rid of my daughter". Why use the word "really" and use the term "get rid of" to even describe selling a child.
I so agree. KC honest to God gives me chills.
Remember when she was arrested at her house, and was being walked to the car. OMG, the look in her eyes was chilling! even Hubby commented on it!
Evil. Pure evil.

I don't believe that theory about the contractions , at least not where KC is concerned. She is a known liar. Her mother even said it. That was the common statement made by anyone that knows her, that she is a liar!!! It's who she is. She is lying through her teeth. She knows the whole story about what exactly happened to Caylee.
If her mouth is moving, KC is lying.

OH don't get me wrong,.. I know she is lying. And I know that she knows what happened to Caylee. I am not sure if she disposed of her by herself yet though. More likely yes she did but I just don't know for sure though. jmo

Yes, the chances of it being in a Courtroom are guaranteed with a lifetime warrantee to back the guarantee.

She did not have to be Mirandized in this situation. See Miranda V. Arizona and all cases subsequent to that.

This interrogation was really not intense over the edge. They showed amazing restraint. Not ripping out her vocal chords also took alot of cool, calm experience.

She was told her rights. She did not have a right to be Mirandized at that time.

You have defeated your own argument.

Since you are saying there was no confession, then Miranda rights are not an over- riding consideration period.

I believe the lies will come in as an exception to the hearsay rule, even if she never gets on the stand and thus, they cannot be used in cross to impeach Satanella.

Hope that helps.

jmo

Exactly. She's being charged with "lying" to investigators in the first place, and she initiated the phone call (of sorts but would apply) they reference several times in the interview that she asked them for help. Not getting how this is even a remote Miranda issue.

Exactly. She's being charged with "lying" to investigators in the first place, and she initiated the phone call (of sorts but would apply) they reference several times in the interview that she asked them for help. Not getting how this is even a remote Miranda issue.

I'm not getting it either. If you aren't arrested you don't need to be Mirandized. If you read the documents, it is made clear that Casey was arrested immediately AFTER this conversation. She was not under arrest at the time that this convo took place, so no Miranda, no problem. The trailer at the top of screen that says that this was after she was arrested was wrong.

me either - not an issue to me - nor will it be for the judge :crazy:

miranda katanda shcemanda

its coming in :woohoo:

Exactly! Sociopaths will only tell the truth when confronted with their lies and backed into a corner - universal was a perfect example of this.

She still didn't tell the truth other than to admit yeah she was lying about universal because that's where they were sitting. She still insisted she dropped Caylee off to ZG, the phones, etc. Gosh there was so much. Did you notice the next string of bs she started with the nice officer. He played it like Columbo asking her questions that had already come up. She really couldn't keep it straight thus mention of new apts. etc.

No way she sounds like her heart is beating a mile a minute - she is trying to be so proper and convicing, but seems nervous. He however Yuri is the MAN!! He is awesome.

Amazing, ain't it?

There she is, lying and smirking, thinking she's in control.

To two seasoned homicide detectives.

Outta her league! Totally!

My daughter's birthday is Aug 2nd, I got preggers 1st week of Nov. Wouldnt Casey have gotten knocked up @ 2nd week of Nov. ?

I'm not getting it either. If you aren't arrested you don't need to be Mirandized. If you read the documents, it is made clear that Casey was arrested immediately AFTER this conversation. She was not under arrest at the time that this convo took place, so no Miranda, no problem. The trailer at the top of screen that says that this was after she was arrested was wrong.

Well that is a dicey area, if she were suspected of something at that point, or said something inculpatory they would absolutely mirandaize her. It is not an absolute that you only get mirandaized pending arrest.
But in this case, she called them asked for help, openly admitted she was lying, miranda does not come into play in this particular scenario, imo.

So she was arrested immediately after that conversation? I was trying to figure out exactly when they arrested her today after I heard the tapes but I couldnt find it anywhere.

She still didn't tell the truth other than to admit yeah she was lying about universal because that's where they were sitting. She still insisted she dropped Caylee off to ZG, the phones, etc. Gosh there was so much. Did you notice the next string of bs she started with the nice officer. He played it like Columbo asking her questions that had already come up. She really couldn't keep it straight thus mention of new apts. etc.

Yeah, I think she thought she was getting someplace with him. She was back talkin' about work and other BS that had already been de-bunked.

me either - not an issue to me - nor will it be for the judge :crazy:

miranda katanda shcemanda

its coming in :woohoo:

Yeah, I agree with you. But I've seen this confusion alot.

There is some kind of a street myth out there, that a failure to give Miranda warnings, is an affirmative defense to any criminal charge.

Really, unless it is being used to suppress a confession, (and we are so not in that ballpark on this one) it is pointless pretty much.

These will come in as admissions which don't rise to the level of confessions, or statements against penal interest, yada yada.

Of course, I'm just guessin and it's jmo.

But yes, Miranda, shmanda. Oh love it!

good cop - bad cop

i think i would have to be the bad cop

im baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

When are they going to release the videos of when her parents visited her in jail?

Yeah, I agree with you. But I've seen this confusion alot.

There is some kind of a street myth out there, that a failure to give Miranda warnings, is an affirmative defense to any criminal charge.

Really, unless it is being used to suppress a confession, (and we are so not in that ballpark on this one) it is pointless pretty much.

These will come in as admissions which don't rise to the level of confessions, or statements against penal interest, yada yada.

Of course, I'm just guessin and it's jmo.

But yes, Miranda, shmanda. Oh love it!

But yes, Miranda, shmanda.
ehehehehehehe :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

My god and the grandparents believe this garbage?

Why not? They chose to believe that she was a virgin, when she was seven months gone! And, CA is a freakin' NURSE!

KC didn't see a doctor, until she was eight months gone, and the whole rest of the family had confronted CA.

I am new here. Wanted to post something about this "nanny". If she cared for Caylee for a year and a half I am assuming she was paid? Surley there would have been canceled checks from Casey unless of course as she would claim, she paid cash all the time. Also may have be mentioned but I noticed on the police interviews she refers to Caylee in the past tense. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976