Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is scary. Zero emotion. If I were GA and CA, I would be afraid to sleep in the same house with her.

I'd throw Casey out today and try to start over and admit I was wrong if I were them.

One thing BUGS me about the line of questioning....

She insists she dropped Caylee off on her way to WORK.

They know she is LYING about where she works.

They NEVER ask her, "If you JUST ADMITTED that you were LYING about WHERE where you work, do you have another job, and if not, WHY did you require the services of the "NANNY"?????"

:furious:

She would have to come up with a whole new set of lies that she wasn't expecting....she may have slipped, may have broken. Now we'll never know the full true story.

I know that I tend to focus on little things almost to the point of staring at a tree so hard I miss the forest.
But what is with her and the word "centralized."
She usesit early in the first interview and on the phone with Lee.
Is there a central anything in Orlando that she could be making veiled references to? A park, a business, a road? Anything?

she's on another planet, on a planet of people who can never be wrong and who absolutely don't give a damn about absolutely anyone but themselves and they are quite happy like that -she is not the least bit bothered by the fact that she is actually talking to the police and lying openly she doesn't care coz she can't be wrong and no one matters -it's scary frightening this lack of responsibility and complete lack of empathy or responsibility, really disturbing, psychopathic, evil-I shouldn't have listened to this -I feel so angry and hateful

They NEVER ask her, "If you JUST ADMITTED that you were LYING about WHERE where you work, do you have another job, and if not, WHY did you require the services of the "NANNY"?????"

She would have to come up with a whole new set of lies that she wasn't expecting....she may have slipped, may have broken. Now we'll never know the full true story.

She actually stopped refering to work after she got caught at universal. She just keep saying she drops her at the steps.

didn't she say Jeff lived in Andover and now ZG did too...
interesting....
All fabricated.

I know Casey didn't go to Jose's place today and Jose wasn't at his place today so maybe they are waiting for an arrest?

Very interesting point. Why didn't they ask her where she really was that day? Nonetheless, she was lying and I have absolutely no doubt about it anymore. But that bit of information would have been nice to have.

I have always thought that she uses the world "absolutely" far, far, far too much. All of her big lies end in, or have "absolutely" in them. Even Cindy started feeding off of that word...

Her stating she would lie and steal to find Caylee is just KC covering her a$$ for all the past thefts and lies to her parents and friends. She is making excuses for her behavior. The issue during this interrogation is not the thefts......it is about Caylee and where she is! She is extremely self serving during this interview.

There's a chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that.

She reminds me of Scarlett Ohara. I'll think about it tomorrow

Here's a link to a description that I just found -- http://richardgpettymd.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/10/walter_mitty_sy.html

"The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is a short story by James Thurber -- A man (Mitty) who lives a very ordinary mundane life but lives vividly and herorically in his fantasies.

I knew she was a liar, but something in her telling just really struck me. She's imagined all of this "fantastic single mom career" persona in great detail -- that's where she really lives.

Thank you! I'll try to look this up later. I have to get out of here and get back to work -but I can't leave :eek::eek:

Ugghhhggghhh

Salem

This thread is to discuss the recordings that are being released momentarily of Casey Anthony's interview with detectives. Tone of voice speaks volumes. Let's discuss the recordings here.

Is this a joke? I'm literally sick after only five minutes! What is all this crap about Universal!!! THey established that this was all lies right? Who the hell does she think she is?!!? This case is really gettting to me.

"is your daughter in a better place?" i sensed a little emotion when she said "no she's not"

I have always thought that she uses the world "absolutely" far, far, far too much. All of her big lies end in, or have "absolutely" in them. Even Cindy started feeding off of that word...

Cindy likes this word also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member