Casey must attend future hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to be in court. It gives the appearance that she is mentally capable and able to assist in her defense, imo.

It also means she has to see what is being laid out in front of her. She deserves to see what she has done and take a cold hard look at reality.

kc should be treated like any other prisoner and attend all her procedings.

Well this way she can get a hug from Jose more often.

KC:blowkiss:JB

I love this, since it makes the logistics of capricious "emergency hearings" difficult for Baez.

Three birds with one stone. Casey has to sit through the hearings. Baez has to wait through the logistics of getting Casey there for any hearings, and this cleans up appeal loop-holes.

Stan's the man.

I think Baez didn't want her in court while her parents are sitting in the audience.

She tends to like to turn around and smile at them, while she should be crying about the death of her daughter.

IMHO

BAM! Exactly.
casey does not have normal human emotions. I think even she realizes that she does not how to come up with an emtional response that is appropriate for an innocent, grieving mother. After Caylee's remains were found, the stakes became higher. Now both casey and her horrid attorney knew that her reactions would be of utmost importance to both her family, and the public.
Look at her family. They have fallen apart. GA wants to end his life. They are a mess, as is normal when one finds out their loved-one has died. But casey...casey does not know how to act because she does not care. In Court, she was nervous at the last hearing because she had not yet faced her parents since the discovery and they had not seen how she was holding up, which was wonderfully, relatively speaking. She then knew they would see that she has not lost weight from grief, she is not crying inconsolably, she can't even squeeze out a few phony tears at the discussion of her own child's remains. She knew her parents would judge her, at least subconciously, based on her reactions or lack thereof.
She did not want that to happen.
She did not want to be there.
Now the moron gets to be there at every hearing so her family and the world can see her and judge her on a continuous basis and see what it looks like when a person lacks a soul.

Only thing going on there is her practicing picking at her eyes to push out fake tears and feign sadness and innocence.

Oh yeah...and checking her finger for smudged mascara...:clap:

LOL, I laughed when I read about this. It is like the judge is talking like a father
"Ok young lady you brought us to this point, you wanted to tell your story, you want the attention so you will be here, you refused to talk to LE so now you are here. And you will sit quietly, pay attention, be respectful and abide by court rules." Love it.

My guess is that the judge wants to observer KC's behavior and allow the state attorney to observe her, because at this point there is still a chance that the defense may go for insanity.

Clank, clank goes the chain...priceless.

Even worse, is the echoing sound of clank/thud as the jailhouse doors slam behind you. It's an absolutely huge sound of finality that sounds like nothing else. It's the exclamation point after the "I'll never be free to do what I want again!"

According to my DH, he doesn't think Baez will have legal sense (i kid u not) to think about the jumpsuit part LOL. Just cracked me up when he said that. He will rarely watch shows about these things with me but this one has completely "enraged" him.

Also to the poster above, I cant find my link of "casey's mean interview" and to be honest I may have deleted it out of disgust. I will try to find tomorrow or if not maybe one of these other nice ws'ers can find it but look in link thread above or the newpaper links.

sharon

I am glad the same judge has been involved because he is so familiar with the case. He had her number from day one. (The truth and Ms. A are strangers...) And KC should not just rely on info from JB, she should have to hear the reality of her situation for herself.

kc should be treated like any other prisoner and attend all her procedings.

This.

It isn't like it is off for a prisoner to attend proceedings...KC needs to stop trying to get preferential treatment in anything and everything.

I think Judge Strickland is the only person in this whole case that doesn't make me want to :banghead::banghead:

This is great news. IMO, I think it is a very smart decision by the Judge to make her be there for every hearing. Less time for her to be in her cell writing her memoirs and rubbing cocoa butter on herself. ;)

I wonder if the Anthony's will attend the hearings now knowing that Casey is ordered to be there?

Will the hearing be televised? I want to see how many times KC shakes her horse teeth (smiles) at the camera and JB.

Will the hearing be televised? I want to see how many times KC shakes her horse teeth (smiles) at the camera and JB.

The last hearing was on TV. So far we have been blessed with coverage online as well. Most of the Orlando news sites have the live feed in the court room.

IMO it is stupid of KC to let her fate lie in JB's hands. She should want to be at every hearing for her own protection. IMO it shows her stupidity once again.

I think Miss Casey may find the process horrifyingly eye-opening.

Sitting in her little cell, hearing only Jose and his cohorts talk about what they're doing on her behalf, must lull her into a certain sense of safety.

Wait till she has to face the state's attorneys discussing the minutiae of the evidence against her, with the camera eye fixed squarely on her face.

I think she's in for a big reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee