Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was a 10 minute 3-way phone call. PM called CM who put <modsnip> on speaker phone.

By PM's own admission at the start of the show, he said it felt very "random at times". So he must have had to present a bunch of questions, she answered with soundbites, and he had to make enough heads or tails out of it all to make it sound like heavy journalism. Remember folks, before this gig, PM was in charge of England's red-haired stepson version of the National Enquirer... before he was caught & fired in disgrace for publishing hoax photographs.

Really it was just a temperature-taking stunt to test the waters at almost a year after the shameful verdict. Is Joe Public still going to make a fuss if a network gets her on-air, or is she still the media's greatest lepor?

The answer is YES.
Could you hear Casey respond? Sorry...just a little confused.

I've been looking for it (no luck yet)...'cause I think EVERYONE should remember. Wish I tweeted.

I can't find it either and I know I posted ions ago about it.

I think the reason she didn't appear herself or even talk on tv is because a) she is holding out for the big bucks and b) she wouldn't want anyone to see what she really looks like ie. her size. She is probably hoping Jenny Craig will offer her a few millions to go on their program and lose the weight.

Oh, FGS!! She has to address the weight gain rumors!!! THAT is what she is choosing to focus on in that short interview!!!!

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW.

I can hear it now. She probably pitched a fit and told Mason he'd better find an outlet for her to get it out that she's not a fat pig.

I'm wondering how much time Casey reads here, because she has some reading to catch up on tonight. Heck, we're going to keep her up all night at this rate.

Piers is on again at midnight eastern...just in case. CNN is tanking in the ratings lately, and so is Piers. I can't stand him, so there really is no reason to make myself totally sick. I so agree with everyone above about Cheney Mason.

JB's book is the laughing stock of the publishing world, and a complete and utter failure. Just like his "hot" career. Pity about lightening not striking twice. Better get out that rolodex and look up those wholesale bikini contacts again.

CM the Christmas elf should stick to packing stockings and painting train sets. Not speaking in public.

Everything MCA touches turns into a glossy turd.

PM's show will be next.

I can hear it now. She probably pitched a fit and told Mason he'd better find an outlet for her to get it out that she's not a fat pig.

I'm wondering how much time Casey reads here, because she has some reading to catch up on tonight. Heck, we're going to keep her up all night at this rate.
I know...it's been a while since I had to play catch up on a thread.

ETA: and I think you're so right about Casey's vanity.

Well. I am so glad that I totally forgot about Casey talking to Piers Morgan tonight. From what I have read, she has not changed one freaking IOTA. I'm not surprised, but it does feel like a slap in the face. She's not even TRYING to be likable or even in any sense apologetic. I hate to break it to you, Casey, but being belligerent and unapologetic is NOT going to rehabilitate your image!!!!!

I love that she had to get in there that she wasn't 500 pounds. That was the entire reason this interview happened. It was eating her alive that people thought she was fat. That right there makes me smile. Well gee, Casey, what do you think is going to happen when you sit on your butt in front of your computer and eat all day? I don't believe for a moment that she cleans. She was just saying that so people didn't think she only sat on her butt and ate all day. We know the TRUTH, Casey.

I wonder how much she got paid for that little convo, or for the pics of Caylee. It burns me up that there pictures we haven't seen yet. She probably still has more she hasn't sold yet, I bet.

Disgusting. I would have broken my television for sure, and my husband would have killed me had I watched this revolting conversation. And it sounds like she had Piers Morgan hook, line, and sinker. I don't even want to talk about Mason. BARF!!!!!

JB's book is the laughing stock of the publishing world, and a complete and utter failure. Just like his "hot" career. Pity about lightening not striking twice. Better get out that rolodex and look up those wholesale bikini contacts again.

CM the Christmas elf should stick to packing stockings and painting train sets. Not speaking in public.

Everything MCA touches turns into a glossy turd.

PM's show will be next.

and Cheney is some kind of weird old two-bit southern stereotype . And his continued exposure continues to vex me in a weird "somebody needs to pull him away from the camera -"Sandusky" kind of way."

Accomplishment? She gave birth to Caylee.That's about it, IMO. According to Cindy, she had very little to do with Caylee's upbringing.

Too bad Cindy couldn't bring herself to admit that at trial and too bad Judge Perry excluded her myspace posting in which she laid it all out. The jury, as a result of what they didn't hear and the lies of people like her brother's girlfriend, got the sense that she was this doting, fantastic, involved mother.

We need to designate one or two members to look up this stuff and come back and report to the rest of us.

I don't want that <modsnip> to know she's getting any "hits".

:sick:

Great idea. We should all remember: The more interest the public shows, the more money this murderer stands to earn off her destruction of her innocent daughter.

Well, Richard clearly remembers CM's words.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/08/

&#8220;You can pretty well predict there&#8217;s going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life.&#8221; &#8211; J. Cheney Mason (12/12/2008)
&#8220;Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer [Jose Baez] going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever.&#8221; - J. Cheney Mason (12/12/2008)

Too bad Cindy couldn't bring herself to admit that at trial and too bad Judge Perry excluded her myspace posting in which she laid it all out. The jury, as a result of what they didn't hear and the lies of people like her brother's girlfriend, got the sense that she was this doting, fantastic, involved mother.

Great idea. We should all remember: The more interest the public shows, the more money this murderer stands to earn off her destruction of her innocent daughter.
Refresh my memory...the MySpace posting was ruled too prejudicial?

It is also quite baffling that she says she expected to go to prison, (guilty conscious talking there) yet now that she is FREE from the death penalty, she has the audacity to cry & complain about her quality of life:

She gets food ordered in from restaurants. She watches TV all day. She plays on her computer. She reads books. She watches black & white movies and especially slapstick comedies (probably all she can understand, falling down and jokes about getting kicked in the crotch, very highbrow humour). She does not go to school. She does not work. She does not pay any bills.

Does this sound like a bad life? Read it again! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A HOLIDAY! All that is missing is a palm tree- no wait, she lives in FLORIDA, she gets a palm tree! What will be next, complaining about her housekeeper not putting a little umbrella in her pina coladas?

Gee, it could have been fuzzy green baloney samdwiches and then eventually a date with Old Mr Sparky- and now she is complaining that she lives bill-free, eating from restaurants every day. I can think of many people who would LOVE to have this kind of "unhappy" life!

It is mind boggling. Just mind boggling.

Next up on CNN's Piers Morgan: Lyle and Eric Menedez on how they coped with becoming orphans as young men.

I believe CM gave the questions PM could ask FCA and CM had already told FCA how to respond. I sure hope PM doesn't believe this interview benefited him at all! He looked like a fool and sat back and let CM rattle on. Total set up not an interview at all.:maddening:

It is also quite baffling that she says she expected to go to prison, (guilty conscious talking there) yet now that she is FREE from the death penalty, she has the audacity to cry & complain about her quality of life:

She gets food ordered in from restaurants. She watches TV all day. She plays on her computer. She reads books. She watches black & white movies and especially slapstick comedies (probably all she can understand, falling down and jokes about getting kicked in the crotch, very highbrow humour). She does not go to school. She does not work. She does not pay any bills.

Does this sound like a bad life? Read it again! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A HOLIDAY! All that is missing is a palm tree- no wait, she lives in FLORIDA, she gets a palm tree! What will be next, complaining about her housekeeper not putting a little umbrella in her pina coladas?

Gee, it could have been fuzzy green baloney samdwiches and then eventually a date with Old Mr Sparky- and now she is complaining that she lives bill-free, eating from restaurants every day. I can think of many people who would LOVE to have this kind of "unhappy" life!

It is mind boggling. Just mind boggling.

All done with out a job and it was apparent she never wanted to work!!

I think about 19 people watch Piers Morgan's show. I'm sure none of them changed their opinion of the felon after that "interview"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back