Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly. Cheney was spinning his wheels trying to make her sound like such a wonderful, sweet, caring mom. Caylee was 'her greatest accomplishment. '
I almost threw the remote at my TV when I heard that line.

… And than she KILLED Caylee because she got in her way.

And now we see PM being brain sucked by FKC like she did her parents, brother, JB, CM and all the other FKC followers. CM has taken the place of Cindy. He is enabling her now. Yep, he wants to be associated with FKC when that BIG Money payoff interview comes along. AJMO

has the father been found???

I doubt very seriously that any man that thinks he fathered Caylee would come forward now to go through with a paternity test. Think about it, no one except KC knows who he is and he isn't being hounded by the media right now. If any guy came forward their life would be put under a microscope and then there would be questions about why he didn't come forward sooner.

MOO

Many people are blowing up the Piers Morgan Tonight FB page, including myself. It is wonderful to know that the Caylee warriors are still out in full force and will continue to let it be known that NO ONE wants to hear from the acquitted, but not innocent Casey Anthony.. not now, not 1 year post verdict, not EVER... Give it up Casey and company... ICA (still incarcerated, simply in a new prison) will FOREVER be remembered as the murdering, lying, thieving brand of evil that she truly is. That impression will withstand the test of time... guaranteed. Any attempt at damage control is merely an exercise of futility.

In the meantime, Caylee Marie Anthony, even in death will continue to outshine ICA... today and always...

We love you angel...

ca8859.jpg

is there a link for video of the interview? a google search produced no results... tia!

Thanks for the recap, folks. I knew nothing about this "interview" tonight, and even if I had known, I couldn't have watched - no cable TV. Seriously.

I haven't been reading much about FCA lately. Got a text on Monday about reading up on Casey's appeal or something, but I ignored it. Couldn't be bothered by FCA.

Tonight I was reading about someone's book being available on Amazon and I remembered JB's book, so I went to check his ranking. #25,221 in Books. Dang. If we buy JB's book together with JA's book, Price For Both: $35.26

So after seeing JB's stellar number, I came here to see what else was happening and I found this thread. Poor FCA, misunderstood, locked in a new prison, people hate her, people say she weighs 500 pounds... They're still sticking the screws to George, who takes it. Poor FCA. She couldn't trust the police because of her big bad daddy. Let's not forget, Cindy is still cozying up with that big bad man.

Poor FCA. She claims she doesn't weigh 500 pounds, but refused to appear on TV. Okay.

International books?....so she reads Fodor's travel guide... I'm not impressed.

PM has the lowest rated show on CNN. He has absolutely nothing to lose, but other networks should learn from ABC. After ABC paid Baez/CA $200,000 for Caylee photos, Baez threw them under the bus like a used piece of trash. If CBS, NBC, Fox or any other network takes up CA for an interview, they better get ready to be thrown under the bus as well if they dare say one thing that upsets the sociopath princess. There's a reason why Baez keeps mentioning that the $200,000 from ABC was used to help set her free. It seems he's trying to court NBC, especially considering that ABC's morning show has overtaken Today's show's ratings. CA and JB always have an ulterior motive and an agenda. I would watch my back because the next network that gives them money will also be their next victim after JB/CA are done with them.

CA had total control in this interview and did anyone find it odd that after EVERYTHING (loss of her beloved child & almost her life - in her own words) the most important things she wants to relay to the public is that she's reading The Hunger Games, does not watch reality television ( Yeah, right; I bet that's all she watches) and cleans her house. It's like she thought she was being interviewed for Miss America. Oh, and that she's not fat. (I bet she's huge). The more she denies it, the more I believe it's a fact. Her stating "It's obvious" she didn't kill Caylee just sent alarm bells all through my body. When sociopaths phrase things like that, it's so obvious to me that CA really did kill Caylee. In CA mind, of course, she didn't kill Caylee. The fact she drugged her, duct taped her and stuffed her in the trunk doesn't make her a killer so technically she didn't kill Caylee. The car did! I can totally see her rationalizing this. CREEPY, that's the only word I can think of that suits her perfectly.

She truly is a sociopath. She kept her lips sealed over her missing child for 31 days, but she just can't wait to negate all the rumors about her weight. She has no idea how creepy she comes off and how inappropriate she is. She's just the most bizarre thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

Sorry I just can't get over this, but after losing the best thing in her life CA is now reading The Hunger Games Trilogy in which, specifically, 2 beautiful innocent girls lose their lives in such a violent manner. WHY? After claiming PTSD would you read such a violent book about the killing of children. None of this makes sense to me. If I lost a child and was blamed for her death and I was truly innocent. I don't think I could ever go near a book like this. It would literally tear my soul apart. It would be like losing Caylee all over again page by page through 1,000 pages. This is just so incredible to me. CA has no idea how to act like a human being with a conscious. Most sociopaths at least try to mimic people with souls but not CA. She wants us to know she's reading The Hunger Games and is really enjoying it. I am just blown away by CA behavior.

I really think CM did CA a lot more damage by blaming the media for everything. Her pictures her image as a result of those pictures and now all this negativity towards her.

Why didn't PM ask the question like Joy Behar did, about if he would allow her to babysit his kids. Maybe grandkids in his case. Or even great grandkids...?

Oh, FGS!! She has to address the weight gain rumors!!! THAT is what she is choosing to focus on in that short interview!!!!

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW.

and IMO no pic with this "World Exclusive" means the fatty rumors are true LOL and I didnt hear 500 lbs? what is she talking about? I heard 60 lb gain, that would put her at around 200 on a small frame....Moooo LOL ( I shouldnt be talking)

I knew about the interview. I didn't watch it and I only read a few posts here because I happen to like the posters on WS :)

I don't know what she said and to be honest I don't care.

It's too soon. Go back in your hidey hole Casey. Go back for a long time, in fact come back when you can't stay so long, or how about don't come back at all? I don't care. I only care enough to let you know---I.Don't.Care.

I think about 19 people watch Piers Morgan's show. I'm sure none of them changed their opinion of the felon after that "interview"

Throws my hand up, guilty. I am one of the nineteen. Nope, it hasn't changed my opinion of her. It has just reinforced the loathing that I have for her and for CM. PM may have been impressed with her but I'm not. It has to be the lamest interview ever for CNN. I'm surprised that CNN even allowed such a lame interview. It appeared to me that PM jumped onto a sinking ship. How sad for him. When it comes to FCMA everyone knows that her boat is not going to float, why everyone keeps jumping aboard is beyond me. If the wheels of her bus didn't get you, her sinking ship surely will. Everyone searching for the big payoff. Not gonna happen. She's going to have to get a real job one day. We all know how she likes to spend other people's money and one day it will run out. Does CM plan on supporting her the rest of her life once her ship has hit the bottom of the ocean? I'm wondering, being CM is her attorney, did he bill her hours for this work he's doing for her in trying to recoup her image or was it a friendly free-bee? I'm confused, is he her attorney or her new PR guy? One thing I can say for Baez, he was smart enough to know when to jump off of the sinking ship.

Looks like Good Morning America is doing a piece on KC this morning.
PM said she was candid in her interview.
Was very firm when she said she did not kill her daughter.
It was a random conversation.
Party girl couldn't be further from the truth.
Said she was a stupid kid that went through hell.
Not 500 lbs
Mason arranged the phone call.
Not selling her story yet.
She said she doesn't give a F##k about money
Would like baby in future. .

It was just a recap of what you all posted last night.
Same old Blah Blah, Just another waste.

Well, I watched it. He'll never be able to recoup her image. NO MATTER WHAT! When he mentioned her difficult past I wanted to spew. Yes, it must have really been a difficult life, I mean, with having a Mother that raises your child and not only provides everything for you but for your child as well. It must also have been difficult to have parents that tried to hold her accountable for all her lying and stealing. Yet, they still gave and provided to her and her child after each time she was caught up in her lies and stealing. Without saying the words, because Mason said he wasn't going to rehash it, we know what he meant. No Mason, we do not believe that George sexually abused Casey and for her to allow you to go public with leading the public to believe that he did, she hasn't learned a thing. I do not believe that she has matured into a women merely because she's aged. I think that she has become more adept at conning people and you, Mr. Mason have just become the new/replacement Cindy in her life. You do now as Cindy did in the past. You believe everything that comes out of her mouth. Good luck with that. I hope that it doesn't come back to bite you in the *advertiser censored* the way that it did Cindy and George. I don't think that it will as you're more candy coated then Cindy and I bet you'd never have the courage to disagree with Casey nor to tell her no. The difference is that Cindy loves Casey no matter what. What is your angle in this? Is it merely the public attention that your garnering for yourself or does it go deeper? Have you ever given this much attention to any other clients than Casey? What keeps you holding on? Why are you pushing so hard in trying to redeem her image? Two pics that I'd like to see side by side. The one of Casey being arrested where she's smirking with her hands behind her back as she's doing her sexing walk and the one of Mason shooting the bird. When I think about Mason I can't help but think that this isn't the first time that a Lawyer has been conned by a client. It takes a professional attorney not to become emotionally involved with their client. It's a job, not a life mission. I'm wondering if he's being paid to try and recoup her image or is this his new mission in life? No matter, it's another failed attempt at best. What they are doing is just inflaming the public with their sorry attempts. We all know that there will never be justice for Caylee. What the public wants to hear and see is Casey being held accountable in some shape or form for the damage that she inflicted on other peoples life's in her lame attempt to cover the truth that she was and is in fact responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. We don't care that she feels hated and misunderstood. We don't care that she can't leave her home. We don't care that she's in fear for her life. She's not what's important here. People like Ms. ZG and her children and the people that spent their time and energy and the people whose life's that Casey affected while lying and covering her own *advertiser censored* are the people that are important here. We could give two shitz about Casey's personal feeling or thoughts.

Bump.

PM has the lowest rated show on CNN. He has absolutely nothing to lose, but other networks should learn from ABC. After ABC paid Baez/CA $200,000 for Caylee photos, Baez threw them under the bus like a used piece of trash. If CBS, NBC, Fox or any other network takes up CA for an interview, they better get ready to be thrown under the bus as well if they dare say one thing that upsets the sociopath princess. There's a reason why Baez keeps mentioning that the $200,000 from ABC was used to help set her free. It seems he's trying to court NBC, especially considering that ABC's morning show has overtaken Today's show's ratings. CA and JB always have an ulterior motive and an agenda. I would watch my back because the next network that gives them money will also be their next victim after JB/CA are done with them.

CA had total control in this interview and did anyone find it odd that after EVERYTHING (loss of her beloved child & almost her life - in her own words) the most important things she wants to relay to the public is that she's reading The Hunger Games, does not watch reality television ( Yeah, right; I bet that's all she watches) and cleans her house. It's like she thought she was being interviewed for Miss America. Oh, and that she's not fat. (I bet she's huge). The more she denies it, the more I believe it's a fact. Her stating "It's obvious" she didn't kill Caylee just sent alarm bells all through my body. When sociopaths phrase things like that, it's so obvious to me that CA really did kill Caylee. In CA mind, of course, she didn't kill Caylee. The fact she drugged her, duct taped her and stuffed her in the trunk doesn't make her a killer so technically she didn't kill Caylee. The car did! I can totally see her rationalizing this. CREEPY, that's the only word I can think of that suits her perfectly.

She truly is a sociopath. She kept her lips sealed over her missing child for 31 days, but she just can't wait to negate all the rumors about her weight. She has no idea how creepy she comes off and how inappropriate she is. She's just the most bizarre thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

BBM. Yeah, that was the first thing I read in an article that talked about what she said, and I felt such anger. I knew at the word "obviously" that she was the exact same Casey since day one. Nobody uses the world "obviously" like that unless they are lying through their teeth. If you didn't do it Casey, you shouldn't have to use a word like "obviously". That grated my nerves to no end and that's how I knew the whole interview would just be more of Casey spewing the same garbage as always.

Sorry I just can't get over this, but after losing the best thing in her life CA is now reading The Hunger Games Trilogy in which, specifically, 2 beautiful innocent girls lose their lives in such a violent manner. WHY? After claiming PTSD would you read such a violent book about the killing of children. None of this makes sense to me. If I lost a child and was blamed for her death and I was truly innocent. I don't think I could ever go near a book like this. It would literally tear my soul apart. It would be like losing Caylee all over again page by page through 1,000 pages. This is just so incredible to me. CA has no idea how to act like a human being with a conscious. Most sociopaths at least try to mimic people with souls but not CA. She wants us to know she's reading The Hunger Games and is really enjoying it. I am just blown away by CA behavior.

Oh, I'm sure it's her favorite books of all time. Not only do kids die, but it's all legal. She wishes she lived in that kind of world. The fact that she wants to have another baby just creeps me out to no end. She wishes killing kids was legal so she could do it over and over again. I'm sure she fantasizes about the Hunger Games world.

and IMO no pic with this "World Exclusive" means the fatty rumors are true LOL and I didnt hear 500 lbs? what is she talking about? I heard 60 lb gain, that would put her at around 200 on a small frame....Moooo LOL ( I shouldnt be talking)

I personally think she shaved a hundred pounds off of her actual weight, putting probably at 220. No way is she only 120 pounds, not unless her diet is the same as she had in jail and we all know that isn't true.

Hope you don't mind if I add a few comments in RED.

Looks like Good Morning America is doing a piece on KC this morning.
PM said she was candid in her interview.
Was very firm when she said she did not kill her daughter. And she would never lie about that
It was a random conversation.
Party girl couldn't be further from the truth.Just ignore the pictures and text messages that indicate otherwise
Said she was a stupid kid that went through hell.I think Caylee was the kid that went through HELL
Not 500 lbsCause that was the one piece of information we were all hoping for
Mason arranged the phone call.well, he has to change her image if he is going to get rich off her
Not selling her story yet.She should have told it in court.
She said she doesn't give a F##k about moneyso being convicted of stealing money happened because you were giving it to the poor?
Would like baby in future. I can't even begin to understand what she thought that statement would accomplish. Is she trying to piss people off? .

It was just a recap of what you all posted last night.
Same old Blah Blah, Just another waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back