Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those pictures from BB are terrible, you cant tell who it is. Who's BB card did they use to rent the movies??
It certainly isnt like Target and BOA...

OT has anyone found a marriage license for GA and CA, I cant find it anywhere...

Well, renting these films might not mean much directly (other than she is out having fun) but it sure does add to her creepiness. I hope ALL of this evidence is allowed in the trial.

Why do we only now have this footage? Wonder how long LE have had it...I'm supposing this matches what T told LE about their movements that evening and LE went to store to get the camera recordings. Could there be other CCTV of her LE have we don't know about I wonder...

I wouldn't be surprised.

KC wasn't the type of girl who sat around the house doing nothing. I'm sure she was caught on other security cameras somewhere.

You know whats pathetic? Look at what she was chasing...so far all I can see is KC and TL hooking up via Facebook, attending a party or 2, a dinner maybe? A few nights out at a sushi/nightclub? Movies...

Wow, Barbies dream date I would venture to say, NOT....sounds pretty mundane for the price she is going to pay.

I was thinking that too: pretty paltry payment in exchange for "getting rid" of her daughter. I'm still not sure she knew Caylee was dead at that point, just out of the picture, passed out.

You'd think she was going to be high-rolling with a millionaire and being whisked away to some tropical paradise retreat.

I was thinking that too: pretty paltry payment in exchange for "getting rid" of her daughter. I'm still not sure she knew Caylee was dead at that point, just out of the picture, passed out.

You'd think she was going to be high-rolling with a millionaire and being whisked away to some tropical paradise retreat.

I have always thought that Caylee is what tied KC to CA, no Caylee, no more living at home with CA and free to spend the night with boy-du-jour.

As usual, moo.

I wouldn't be surprised.

KC wasn't the type of girl who sat around the house doing nothing. I'm sure she was caught on other security cameras somewhere.

RE: cameras. Remember the hand written list of receipts LA gave to LE? The list had the dates, amounts, and locations. I anticipate (hoping, hoping) seeing more video of KC at these locations along with what she purchased. I can only guess at how time consuming that task is for the LE investigators. I have heard Orlando also has cameras at certain intersections. Maybe that video could hold some info.

Jumper was more about a guy who can teleport to anywhere. The mother abandoning him doesn't even play a big role and even then, you don't find that out until near the end of the movie. A great example of the media making a mountain out of a molehill...*rolls eyes*

The evidence keep stacking against Casey...

How sad to truly know she went on with her life even as Caylee is lifeless...
sedih.gif

Strutting arm in arm with the one person who liked it better when Caylee wasn't around, which, IMO was her driving force...

We now know there was no babysitter, I wonder the excuse the A's will be giving here. No way around this, IMO..

Can someone enlarge any of these photos so that the hat she is wearing can be ruled out as being the one that the lady found in the Anthony's trash all cut up? Why else would she throw that hat away unless something could be identified on it?

I don't think she picked these movies other than for the reason that they were new releases.

was it ever asked
that on the day Caylee dissappeared (first 6/9 then 6/16 supposedly)
what Casey was really doing that day
since she said "she dropped her off and then went to work like a normal day"
eventhough we know the whole account that day is a lie, but she won't admit it
she did admit, that she wasn't working at all, so the first part of that day is a proven lie
so has she ever explained where she really was, and what she was doing

This is so disturbing to watch. Caylee is "missing"??? at this point and KC is all about s*x lies and videotape.

I really feel that we will see even more disturbing evidence that will reveal the truth about what happened during that month.

Exactly! But in her mind Tony was the Ultimate guy and she was playing the wife role to the hilt - cooking, cleaning and being the perfect girlfriend in her new perfect life. She was a hot body contestant, Ultra Lounge Hostess extrordanairre, with no child to hold her back. She was living the life she wanted and stopped at nothing to get there.

Words cannot describe how much I hate this chick.

And what a prize he is too. NOT! What did she find so fascinating about this guy? Yuck.

And what a prize he is too. NOT! What did she find so fascinating about this guy? Yuck.

I agree.............I he is not even good looking. Of course many of the other ones I saw her with would not win a prize either, so maybe she had a thing for "not so cute" men. If you notice none of them looked like clean cut college age men in the pictures we have seen.

was it ever asked
that on the day Caylee dissappeared (first 6/9 then 6/16 supposedly)
what Casey was really doing that day
since she said "she dropped her off and then went to work like a normal day"
eventhough we know the whole account that day is a lie, but she won't admit it
she did admit, that she wasn't working at all, so the first part of that day is a proven lie
so has she ever explained where she really was, and what she was doing

I was alot disappointed at the interview. When LE finally got her to say she didn't work at Universal, they hadn't pressed her further. I don't think we will ever find out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back