Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I've read, that LE is pinpointing a for secure timeline - and I believe they are saying that Caylee died on 6/16 before I go back and search posts, Casey rented movies on this date or the next day?

And what a prize he is too. NOT! What did she find so fascinating about this guy? Yuck.

Bolded by me.
IMO KC was fascinated by the fact TonE had a job, a car, a place to live and was attending college. Things she pretended to have, have coming and do.

While I respect your opinion of TL, I don't share it. :blowkiss: I feel a lot of sadness for him and every other innocent person whose personal lives have become part of the public record in this heart breaking case. They had NO WAY of knowing this was part of the package by being friends with KC. I would not want to be in their shoes for ANYTHING.

The far more important evidence that this shows is that on June 16, 2008, KC was with her boyfriend and without Caylee. For those who believe Caylee is dead, that means Caylee probably died prior to the time KC and boyfriend were in the Blockbuster at "just before 8:00 p.m." on June 16, 2008.

Hi Themis
I agree, it is very important evidence. No Caylee and Casey seems very happy to be with her boyfriend.
To me it shows how quickly and easily Casey moved on with her life after her daughter "was(supposedly) kidnapped" just a few short hours earlier.
Ya, she looks real distraught.:furious:

It makes me ill to see such callous disregard for an innocent child's life, especially since the life was her own child's. :furious:

I remember Casey telling LE that she went to a neutral place that evening, TL's, well at least that part of her story was true.

In TL's interview with LE did he mention that evening? I don't remember now.

Bolded by me.
IMO KC was fascinated by the fact TonE had a job, a car, a place to live and was attending college. Things she pretended to have, have coming and do.

While I respect your opinion of TL, I don't share it. :blowkiss: I feel a lot of sadness for him and every other innocent person whose personal lives have become part of the public record in this heart breaking case. They had NO WAY of knowing this was part of the package by being friends with KC. I would not want to be in their shoes for ANYTHING.

So he is faultless in this mess? I wonder. Neutral place?

Respectfully snipped

Bolded by me.

I don't think TL meant anything more to KC than a guy for companionship/sex/a celebrity role to play at Fusion (in her eyes), while she decided where she was going to move on to.

Darling KC, you should have rented A Perfect Murder with Michael Douglas instead and then you would have realized that there is no such thing (no matter how smart you think you are).

:clap::clap::clap:

Here is MY theory. CA confronted KC about the missing money from her grandparent's accounts. KC got angry and left taking Caylee to "show them." I believe she went to LA's house. (the pings the same on the phone) LA told her to leave the next morning when he went to work because she had made a habit of stealing from him too and he did not trust her in the house when no one was there. She went back to the A's house after GA left for work. She was locked out. (GA had changed the locks) Caylee started screaming for her grandmother and wanting to stay at "home" when KC started to leave. Caylee was thrown in the car and KC started driving around trying to figure out what to do next. As the evening went on and she could not go out. Caylee's crying increased because KC had no money and Caylee had no food, she hit her in the head with her phone over and over in a fit of rage. That is what killed Caylee. That is why the "blackjack" is missing.

She then put Caylee in the trunk closed the lid and went to meet Tony just as if nothing had ever happened. She had clothes because she packed up her handy dandy big duffel bag the night before. She emptied the bag at Tony's that night (he said she moved in some clothes that night) and stuffed Caylee in it so no one would accidentally see her the next morning.

Plausible theory.

Going back to the movies she rented, I feel those movies were just new releases at that time. I would be more inclined to reference the rentals as an insight to this case if the movies were more like "Gone baby gone" or something more related to her plan of action.

I agree.............I he is not even good looking. Of course many of the other ones I saw her with would not win a prize either, so maybe she had a thing for "not so cute" men. If you notice none of them looked like clean cut college age men in the pictures we have seen.

She wanted to be the pretty one.

was it ever asked
that on the day Caylee dissappeared (first 6/9 then 6/16 supposedly)
what Casey was really doing that day
since she said "she dropped her off and then went to work like a normal day"
eventhough we know the whole account that day is a lie, but she won't admit it
she did admit, that she wasn't working at all, so the first part of that day is a proven lie
so has she ever explained where she really was, and what she was doing

No, she hasn't, at least not anywhere we have been privy to. It is actually my favorite part of her questioning by LE that was released. They go round and round and she admits that, okay, yes, she lied to them about working at Universal. Then LE asks her about the last day she saw Caylee and she says "I got off work at Universal and went to Sawgrass to pick her up from Zanny.

TonE wasnt that in to her - so he instantly became more appealing
he took her at face value - not alot of questions etc -
his interview was the hardest one to get through - lots of pauses
half sentences - umn's aahs -

his roomates are the ones who complained about caylee being there
they were right it was no place for a baby

I agree they have had their lives invaded -
interviews with police - witness at trial media - sleuths -

not to mention the realization of being lied to, manlipulated
and taken advantage of all in public view

The have to be very angry at KC

One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child, who then can teleport himself.

Anyone seen these movies?
ive seen them .. the mother abandoned her kid because she was a paladin .. and wouldve put her kid in danger i guess

I havent seen either movie but I seen a clip of Untraceable and the killer had put a dead body in a trunk of a car, thats pretty eerie.

Was AL interviewed somewhere recently? There was talk about him being dressed in a suit and talking to someone???

ive seen them .. the mother abandoned her kid because she was a paladin .. and wouldve put her kid in danger i guess

Bolded by me- Hi, Zadari. I hope everything goes well today.:blowkiss:

I have a question? What exactly is a paladin?:confused:

And what a prize he is too. NOT! What did she find so fascinating about this guy? Yuck.

I don't find anything wrong with TL. What struck me on NG last night, when they showed him coming out of where he gave his deposition, is how baby faced he looked. This is a young guy and he is going to have to deal with the KC fallout for a long time. He is probably a perfectly decent guy who ended up in the eye of a hurricane named KC.

I don't find anything wrong with TL. What struck me on NG last night, when they showed him coming out of where he gave his deposition, is how baby faced he looked. This is a young guy and he is going to have to deal with the KC fallout for a long time. He is probably a perfectly decent guy who ended up in the eye of a hurricane named KC.

:clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back