Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....she loves children so much that she wants to have another? Why didn't she love Caylee enough to give her up for adoption? It would have been the right thing to do-

Yes, yes, I know-CA wouldn't let her.....you know, that really was not CA's decision to make.

These statements are gold to me if I'm the state, they go to show that KC seems to think that children are playthings to be discarded when she is done playing. What would a jury think of KC writing about adopting, when she barely seemed to acknowledge the death of her naturally born beautiful girl (which Melich, Tracey, and TM will all attest to)? The thought process is twisted.

you guys are cracking me up with the accent jokes and the irish setter stuff.

Casey is showing how she thinks. Out with the old, in with the new. She wanted to leave the home and buy all new clothes, everything new. Like a psychopath or BPD, she must just discard people when she feels rejection. She wanted a new life and to start over discarding clothes, family, fiancee, and Caylee, and car.

Yep, new everything including babies.

Just another clue as to how demented she really is.

Casey needs to read her law books and statutes,...a felon can not adopt! Just sick to even think of her ever being able to be around a child!

Maybe her legal studies haven't gotten that far yet lol. Kinda wonder why she would talk about adopting instead of having another baby, since she proclaims to be innocent, that would make more sense.

Maybe her legal studies haven't gotten that far yet lol. Kinda wonder why she would talk about adopting instead of having another baby, since she proclaims to be innocent, that would make more sense.
BBM

That's easy. She wants an Irish baby with an accent.:crazy:

I don't think she would ever be allowed to adopt an Irish setter let alone a human being.

True! Most canine adoption groups require a pre-adoption home visit ... that would end that little venture! LOL!

Casey needs to read her law books and statutes,...a felon can not adopt! Just sick to even think of her ever being able to be around a child!

I think we should give her a break ... she's working really hard at reading documents and "teaching" her "boys!" LOL! :banghead:

Casey is showing how she thinks. Out with the old, in with the new. She wanted to leave the home and buy all new clothes, everything new. Like a psychopath or BPD, she must just discard people when she feels rejection. She wanted a new life and to start over discarding clothes, family, fiancee, and Caylee, and car.

Yes, but Casey O'Marie, was it, had that :shamrock: shamrock tattoo that just needed an Irish baby accessory :lepsmilie: that would in a backwards sort of way confirm that it was God that wanted this to happen. :hypno: I'm just so thankful Casey can't keep a thought in her head for two seconds. Sorry, Irish baby, :sheesh: you'll have to wait until after the RV tour trip.

I don't know whether to call it sad or just desserts.....

This is all Casey has for the rest of her life....her daydreams.

It is no wonder her hopes and dreams of getting out of there are fanciful.
It probably seems strange to us but she has been stewing a bit too long in
her fantasies. They WILL get increasingly crazy for the rest of her life as she
will never have the freedom to be among us ever again. If she had just a little bit of
love in her cold heart to have let Caylee go instead of using her as bargaining chip, she would be free to feel the sand between her toes...wind in her hair...and feel sunshine
directly on her face....instead of through barbed wire.

She can dream all she wants....we know she will never get out.

I don't know whether to call it sad or just desserts.....

This is all Casey has for the rest of her life....her daydreams.

It is no wonder her hopes and dreams of getting out of there are fanciful.
It probably seems strange to us but she has been stewing a bit too long in
her fantasies. They WILL get increasingly crazy for the rest of her life as she
will never have the freedom to be among us ever again. If she had just a little bit of
love in her cold heart to have let Caylee go instead of using her as bargaining chip, she would be free to feel the sand between her toes...wind in her hair...and feel sunshine
directly on her face....instead of through barbed wire.

She can dream all she wants....we know she will never get out.

Alice, stuck in her own Wonderland with JB as the Mad Hatter!

i wish they would go on that rv trip.....as long as it has the same ending as 'thelma and louise'

We moved to Pittsburgh from the UK when I was 10 and lil sis was 5 or 6, the other two siblings being born here. By 17 I sounded like any other Southsider* from the 'burgh, and sis never had an accent. Now I know that no single person at WS need any examples to confirm an Irish baby would not have an accent. I am only sharing this as another example of how her frippery gets close to home at times. My girlfriend was reading her letters out loud to me (long story) and when she came to that part we both had a loonnngggg belly laugh. Heck , I had trouble breathing and tears literally came forth as I kept laughing. Even typing this I am getting the giggles. AH, laughter. What a gift from above!

*Girlfriend says no, its very subtle but you can tell 'I ain't from around here'. Whatever, spelling never did change for me.
My daughter's best friend moved here from Ireland not quite 2 years ago, when she was 7. Although the parents still have strong accents, and they use a lot of different vocabulary, such as "candy floss" for cotton candy, "fringe" for bangs, "plaits" for braids... the daughter lost her accent right away, and the younger siblings don't have an accent. Besides, babies don't even start speaking until they are almost a year old anyway...:doh:

casey probably thought caylee would speak with an 'army' accent when she was born....

KC is truly going crazy in that jail cell. Talking about adopting an Irish baby, RVing around the U.S., getting massages, eating salmon cakes smothered in butter. Does she ever think she might die for murdering Caylee or does she sneeze, so she knows it won't happen.

After the RV tour she will buy a house. KC will adopt this Irish baby with the other Jose. Robyn can live there, too, and be a nanny for free while Casey finally interviews with Howard Stern about her bra size, and is a Personal Trainer. Yes, it is comforting to know that KC will actually be behind bars while all of this is going on in her head.

KC is truly going crazy in that jail cell. Talking about adopting an Irish baby, RVing around the U.S., getting massages, eating salmon cakes smothered in butter. Does she ever think she might die for murdering Caylee or does she sneeze, so she knows it won't happen.

What'd you think of her recipe for the Salmon Cakes? They sounded pretty good. Salmon, Crackers, but no eggs? Sorry OT.

I can't remember when KC mentions about adopting or the getting pregnant part but if it was while Caylee was missing what an awful thing to be thinking about while your child is "missing". If it was after the remains were found......even worse. JMO

There's no way Casey will ever be allowed to adopt unless she changes her name, has plastic surgery and distances herself from her entire family. Even then, I doubt she'd make it through the evaluation process. Her narcissism will be her downfall. She thinks she's a good BSer but she's really as transparent as glass!

Casey cared no more for her child than a 4 year old cares for a favorite doll. Caylee was just an accessory, something Casey hoped would bring her the attention she craved. I don't think she ever saw Caylee as a living, breathing child.

I won't be at all surprised to hear Casey is pregnant by a CO in the not too distant future. I bet she's on the make for a sperm donor right now.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

and I'd like to be the Queen of England!!!

Didn't you know? Irish babies have the lilt in their very DNA - even if they are adopted and grow up in China, they still talk that way. It's pretty amazing, actually. :crazy:

-----------------------------------------
Adopt an Irish baby because she likes the accent.This woman is truly a work of (ahem) art! I LOL when I read that in the letters.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12