Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolling: Zsa Zsa I think this is the post of the day!!! I laughed out loud when I read this! :rolling:
I did not laugh out loud but my eyes got huge and I thought...She is really so far gone.How in the world could you even have this enter your mind?

Don't be so sure. Karla Homolka assisted her husband and actively participated in killing at least three young innocent women just a short while ago. 12 years later (her sentence) she's free as a bird and has given birth to a baby boy! Lucky Karla. It's a shame that the legal system didn't deprive her of such an opportunity given that the women she participated in murdering didn't manage to reach adulthood.

BLEH.

Who is protecting who?

MOO

I know, so disgusting. I thought that was an outrage. How could any child be allowed in her custody, ever? I don't care if it is her biological son. It's an outrage. I mean, it's known beyond doubt that she participated in those vicious crimes against those girls. She's a very dangerous, sadistic person.

Paul Bernardo was only a serial rapist until he met Karla. My blood still boils at the mockery of justice that was. Poor little Karla, the victim.:furious:

BBM
I'm with you on that one...and to top it off with more:furious:
While in prison she graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Queen's University
Also, I read, this summer she is eligible to seek a pardon for her crimes because under her plea deal she was convicted of manslaughter and not 1st or 2nd degree murder inwhich no pardon is given.

:furious:

I cannot believe the thought crossed her mind.:banghead::banghead:That she verbalized the idea. I sincerely hope this is seriously taken into consideration in her sentencing. For the good of the world she should receive the Death Penalty. Protect our precious living things man, beast, bird, worms. Casey must never again be given the case to destroy LIFE!:waitasec::loser:

I cannot believe the thought crossed her mind.:banghead::banghead:That she verbalized the idea. I sincerely hope this is seriously taken into consideration in her sentencing. For the good of the world she should receive the Death Penalty. Protect our precious living things man, beast, bird, worms. Casey must never again be given the case to destroy LIFE!:waitasec::loser:

she has also stated that she would love to help in missing children cases....think her resume on that one is completes considering she didn't even do anythng for her own.....not one phone call..

She is living in a dream world and it is hers alone in that cell.....I was about to say perhaps next on the list would be childrens novels...but alas IIRC she has covered that one as well...such an upstanding _____________:furious::furious:....just leave it as that!:blushing:

she has also stated that she would love to help in missing children cases....think her resume on that one is completes considering she didn't even do anythng for her own.....not one phone call..
She is living in a dream world and it is hers alone in that cell.....I was about to say perhaps next on the list would be childrens novels...but alas IIRC she has covered that one as well...such an upstanding _____________:furious::furious:....just leave it as that!:blushing:

Respectfully BBM

This gets me too! Let's say that she gets off on all charges; just walks away a free woman, because the jury just couldn't find her guilty . . . . NOW she wants to help in missing children cases?? Her only qualifier is that she is the mother of a child who went missing. She did all of NOTHING to find her daughter. Boils my blood when I think about it. Not in the infamous "31 days" and not even when she was on house arrest. Sadly, her own parents are equally unqualified, yet everytime a child goes missing locally, there they are, acting like the experts they are NOT.

Sorry, just blowing off steam. Seriously, that whole family drives me nuts. Caylee was the only goodness that ever came out of them, a jewel among the manure.

Respectfully submitted for all -- clarification here:

CAYLEE WAS NEVER MISSING. ICA KNEW WHERE SHE WAS. AND HOW SHE GOT THERE. AS DID CINDY, GEORGE and LEE.

Casey certainly did write that she wanted to adopt but I believe that statement is even less truthful than her 31 day search. I think she only wrote that in order to create an impression that she still desperately wants to be a mother. I wonder (if she were ever released) how far she would carry out this idea to further her charade. No legal adoption could ever occur, based on her records, but she doesn't abide by legalities.

What's really horrid is that, if she were by any fluke released, she could always just get pregnant again. Now, that sure makes my hair stand up on end!!! :yow: :yow: :yow:

KC lives in a fantasy world to escape the horror of the reality that she put on herself. She also said in the letters that she has Irish roots, hence why she wants a child from Ireland. Does anyone know if she does have Irish roots or is this just more of her fantasy?

KC lives in a fantasy world to escape the horror of the reality that she put on herself. She also said in the letters that she has Irish roots, hence why she wants a child from Ireland. Does anyone know if she does have Irish roots or is this just more of her fantasy?
Fantasy- her heritage is Italian on both sides- Anthony & Plesea.

Those letters were just her attempt to make herself into what the person she's talking to wants her to be. It helps her get what she wants from them whether it be money, or just attention. We've seen her chameleon behavior before. When she hangs with college kids, she's a college kid... when she hangs with someone who loves her kids then she pretends to love and want kids too. She makes herself into whatever it takes to fit whatever situation she's in in order to get whatever it is she wants at the moment. She's quite simply a phony who does her best to use whoever she's around.

I wouldn't trust her with a baby doll...JMHO

Neither would I, but now I'm tempted to send her one of those dolls where you pull the string and the doll talks. And this one would talk with an Irish accent, lol.

But still, maybe not. She might do horrible things to that doll, so it's probably safer not to do that. But the thought of programming it with phrases especially selected for Casey in an irish accent is funny.

Neither would I, but now I'm tempted to send her one of those dolls where you pull the string and the doll talks. And this one would talk with an Irish accent, lol.

But still, maybe not. She might do horrible things to that doll, so it's probably safer not to do that. But the thought of programming it with phrases especially selected for Casey in an irish accent is funny.

how about we send her a betsy wetsy?

she'll be begging the warden for choloroform

Two thoughts - I have a good friend who is adopted. There's no way she would want a felon/alleged child killer as a mum.

Secondly, I had this "friend" who told me I had to have 2 kids in case 1 dies. I'm like WTH? Well I did have a 2nd child - but it died. Then I had a emergency hysterectomy due to tumors. Yes, she had her 2. But I have my ONEderful!!

Some folks just have some really warped thinking.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members