Casey Smirks In Front Of Jury

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She has no shame or remorse.

She is a sociopath.

Her brain...(just like Scott Peterson's) ...... doesn't work like ours.

She will manipulate and lie until the day she dies.

If you go to WFTV.com and click on the "Casey on Trial" TAB (NOT the live link in the big red box), then click on the "SPECIAL SECTION Casey Anthony Case" link, there are usually 2 videos in the rightmost column.. the top one is Cam1 and the second one is the CaseyCam... BUT I HATE Wftv breaking in w/commercials so I keep another window open (WDBO or CNN usually) but they lag behind (or ahead) of the WFTV feed.... so it's a juggle but you can watch both Cams at once.

(and yes I do try to get work one while I am watching this... I have proudly accomplished .02% of the work on my task list this week.)
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Red Huber, one of the official still photo pool photographers for the trial, caught a grin from Casey on May 26. She was grinning as her parents left the courtroom.

http://twitpic.com/52xj7e

It was horrifying, because this was just after George testified. Casey's sociopathy really shines through. She just can't hide it. I was glad Red caught it in a picture.

I haven't looked at yesterday's pool photos yet, but if I see any other smirks, I'll post them.

I didn't see the smirk that time but I'm sure is the same as all other sociopaths and narcisist. It floors me that "new" defense is she is so crazy that this was certainly a result of abuse..right!

I posted this in the sidebar thread last night - hope it's ok to repost?

Check out this video of ICA while Yuri was on the stand, as she listened to her taped interview being played.

She follows along with the transcript on her screen until ~ 1:48 when they get to the part where Yuri asks her if she has ever harmed her child. She slooooowly raises her eyes and looks at either Yuri or someone on the jury. It's really creepy! The look in her eyes! Remember at this same moment ("did you ever harm your child?") Yuri looked up from his screen and looked over at ICA.

Now that I see both views (Yuri and ICA) I see what a powerful moment that was.

I wish I knew what she said to JB just then.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVeaP9Fa3z0"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial: Lies Caught on Tape [ABC: 6-01-2011]‬‏[/ame]

She is utterly devoid of shame, remorse or fear, all of which are necessary requirements to make her defense plausible; there is no way the fictional threats of GA after JB's fictional drowning would have turned a hair on her head, and the jury will see that as the weeks progress if they don't see it already. I have a friend who always says, People show us who they are, and KC is showing the jury exactly who she is, I have no doubt about that.

I've wondered if her lack of emotion is part of the DT's plan, as well. If she can look "emotionless" then it further proves that she has no concept of either a)reality, or b)that her actions were abnormal/wrong.

Someone should tell her that her face is going to free like that -- that's what I was always told, anyway!

ETA: I know this thread is talking about her "smirking". As I was thinking about that, I also thought about how 99% of the time, I've seen her be "emotionless". I must be watching at all the wrong times!!

I'm always amazed at how she can walk in to court day after day with that smirk on her face especially after hearing all her weird stories being played for the Jury and seeing all the family/friends testify knowing she's a liar, thief and on trial for murdering her baby. I would be so ashamed I would want to crawl under the table but not this one. She's like watching something off of the Twilight Zone.

I'm also amazed how Baez can strut around and makes jokes. He doesn't realize how badly he's doing. He smirks all the time.

Okay, I went through the pool pics and another account that Red Huber has for yesterday, and didn't find a captured smirk for Yuri, but I did find this grin after Cindy's testimony, the day Cindy collapsed on the stand.

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-05/62019734.jpg

Joe Burbank, May 31. Casey Anthony leaves the courtroom at the end of session at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday.

I'll poke around some more. Her smirks and grins are extremely disturbing to me.

ETA: Joe Burbank is the other still photo pool photographer for the trial.

I have said this right from the beginning,,,I want to <modsnip> her when she does all this and now I am getting close to the point where I would like to <extended modsnip>!!!

When I think of all the anquish she has caused, all the money that has been spent on searches and now this circus trial, the terrible accusations against her family to save her OWN skin, and I know innocent until proven guilty but the writing is on the wall with this one.

I do think everyday her DT are telling her to not do what she is doing but Casey does what Casey wants to do.

She is a vile young woman.

Okay, I went through the pool pics and another account that Red Huber has for yesterday, and didn't find a captured smirk for Yuri, but I did find this grin after Cindy's testimony, the day Cindy collapsed on the stand.

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-05/62019734.jpg

Joe Burbank, May 31. Casey Anthony leaves the courtroom at the end of session at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday.

I'll poke around some more. Her smirks and grins are extremely disturbing to me.

I tried looking for the picture of her grin also last night and could not find it. I am very interested in seeing it. It seems that every time KC thinks she has destroyed a life, she feels victorious. She one twisted person.
This may not belong here but what I find extremely disturbing is that her DF team seems to enable her instead of actually helping. We saw that in the video of KC meltdown last Saturday with DS.

I had this on yesterday on HLN but i wasnt watching it at that moment, but i could swear the commentators made some comment about her appearance, they didnt actually say she was smirking but it was something along the lines that she looked happy about this turn of events.

Is anyone else scared or does anyone else get a chill when she looks (glares) at the camera? She's scary... seriously frightening. Even if I did not know her...I would be afraid of what I saw (or didn't see = lack of appropriate emotional response) in her eyes. Even in her smirks, she is evil.

Red Huber, one of the official still photo pool photographers for the trial, caught a grin from Casey on May 26. She was grinning as her parents left the courtroom.

http://twitpic.com/52xj7e

It was horrifying, because this was just after George testified. Casey's sociopathy really shines through. She just can't hide it. I was glad Red caught it in a picture.

I haven't looked at yesterday's pool photos yet, but if I see any other smirks, I'll post them.

Smirk and Smirkette, one great duo!!! :)

BBM
Yep... Casey did a fine job at cutting her family out and alienating them... She screwed over all of her friends as well... JB & the rest of the DT will RUN right out of that court room after the guilty verdict is read. She won't even have him/them in her corner.
If she think they're gonna hang around for an appeal, she's more delusional that we thought. Unless of course, there's money to be made. JB might hang around for a book or movie deal, but I can promise he will get and stay as far away from Casey as he can after this is all said and done.

Casey will have no one.

She probably thinks they will come visit her in prison, NOT.they will be long gone. After this is over shes in for a whole new set of "friends". Fellow
murderers, liars and thieves. Then the shock will hit her. She wil be accusing JB and Co of desserting her. She doesnt seem to realise they are paid "friends" who really dont care about her just doing their jobs and arent doing such a good one at that but they dont have much to work with.
Attacking her father, brother, getting mad at her Mother hasnt helped her.
I did see her give LDB a dirty look yesterday.

I didn't see the smirk that time but I'm sure is the same as all other sociopaths and narcisist. It floors me that "new" defense is she is so crazy that this was certainly a result of abuse..right!

i agree, smirking at anyone, jury, esp. not smart at all...that may be what sends her to the big house...:loser:

ironic you say this manatee, esp. when i saw your( avatar? the side by side of ica, and none other than ted bundy) very interesting indeed... thanks again manatee. wish i had thought of it first.
the comparisons to scott peterson are interesting too...

Here's a pic from yesterday of the judge looking at her before court.
He notices.

Attachments

• HHBP observing ICA.jpg
    HHBP observing ICA.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 575
wow...denying she hurt Caylee was the only statement that cause a ripple in her concentration.

wow. wonder what she did say to JB? really. lipreaders?

Check out this video of ICA while Yuri was on the stand, as she listened to her taped interview being played.

She follows along with the transcript on her screen until ~ 1:48 when they get to the part where Yuri asks her if she has ever harmed her child. She slooooowly raises her eyes and looks at either Yuri or someone on the jury. It's really creepy! The look in her eyes! Remember at this same moment ("did you ever harm your child?") Yuri looked up from his screen and looked over at ICA.

YouTube - &#x202a;Casey Anthony Trial: Lies Caught on Tape [ABC: 6-01-2011]&#x202c;&rlm;

YouTube - &#x202a;Casey Anthony Trial: Lies Caught on Tape [ABC: 6-01-2011]&#x202c;&rlm;

My suggestion is to watch this video in full screen mode. It is enough to give me nightmares. Her eyes seem to be soul-less and full of hate.

BBM
Yep... Casey did a fine job at cutting her family out and alienating them... She screwed over all of her friends as well... JB & the rest of the DT will RUN right out of that court room after the guilty verdict is read. She won't even have him/them in her corner.
If she think they're gonna hang around for an appeal, she's more delusional that we thought. Unless of course, there's money to be made. JB might hang around for a book or movie deal, but I can promise he will get and stay as far away from Casey as he can after this is all said and done.

Casey will have no one.

Hi-
Just a bit of FYI- Regardless, the trial attorney never takes on the appeals. No one on her team will be apart of that. Usually, and in the case of CA where I'm from, there are only a handful (I think 250) attorneys that are DP Appellate qualified. That means that she will have to get in line and wait for an appellate attorney to be assigned to her. I do not know the number of attorney's in FL. The transcripts and trial record will be used to dissect for any discrepancies they can capitalize on.
All these objections and pre-trial hearings were for this purpose.
In any case, JB, CM, and all the rest will never see ICA after this is over. Maybe a visit, or two- before she is transferred, but they will then move on to the next case.
They've done all they can do..........this was, quite frankly, a long shot and everyone in that room knew it going in.

JMO

ADDED: She of course can PAY for an appellate attorney and speed up the process- like SP did but it will cost her family a fortune (or donations).... But still, she needs to find a qualified AVAILABLE attorney which is next to impossible. It will be several years before it even gets started.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back