Casey Smirks In Front Of Jury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO she will go to general population unless she goes to death row. They don't care if the poor little ICA needs protecting.

IMO she will go to general population unless she goes to death row. They don't care if the poor little ICA needs protecting.

I think that gen pop LWOP would be a just punishment. She's not death sentence material imo. but to be deprived of any and all special treatment is fitting, particularly as she's caged w a pack of women. She will be very, very low on the totem pole and she's just only little to begin with.

Perhaps we don't care but I assure you, "they" do. The prison system has an obligation to protect all prisoners and they work hard to make sure high profile prisoners are safe.. from themselves and others.

There is nothing likable about C. Manson or any of his followers. What they did was horrific.

Having had the opportunity to speak with him, I prefer his personality to hers. I agree with you on what the others did was horrific...but keep in mind, he did not kill anyone.

Perhaps we don't care but I assure you, "they" do. The prison system has an obligation to protect all prisoners and they work hard to make sure high profile prisoners are safe.. from themselves and others.

I agree, there is NO way Casey is going into Gen. Pop.

She's too high risk. The Prison would get sued if she was either killed or seriously injured

I think that gen pop LWOP would be a just punishment. She's not death sentence material imo. but to be deprived of any and all special treatment is fitting, particularly as she's caged w a pack of women. She will be very, very low on the totem pole and she's just only little to begin with.

Casey is totally Death Sentence material, She killed her own daughter.

They will keep her in a high custody level but she may get medium security when this case ceases to be of interest. Years from now she may go to general pop. No matter where she goes, she will consider herself pretty special.

Oh, boy, do I think she is going to be a problem..in a major way. There will be staff losing their jobs. God forbid, if there are males working around her. Eventually, at least one will fall victim.

Mods, if this belongs in a different thread, please move it.

I've been watching the trial every day on-line via WFTV.com. Their livefeed1 is the courtroom in general and their livefeed2 is almost entirely on Casey (hence it's nickname of "caseycam"). I saw something on the caseycam as YM was walking out of the courtroom that just FLOORED me, and I've been kicking myself ever since for not being fast enough to get a screenshot, so if anyone has one, please let me know.

As Yuri moved toward the door, Casey SMIRKED at him in a VERY broad manner. It was unmistakeable and it was IN FRONT OF THE JURY! This was just before they were released. The look she gave him was pure malice and seemed to imply that JB has somehow made a fool of YM :floorlaugh: It reminded me very much of the kind of nasty smirks Cindy gave the lawyers at the infamous ZG deposition. I wish I had thought to see if I could detect hand movement, because it surely was accompanied by a middle finger in her mind, if not her fingers.

I can't believe her mask-slip wasn't pinpointed on NG or JVM (unless I missed it), because it was QUITE choice given that Casey's expression is blank most of the time.
As a pathalogical Narcisicist Casey seems to be constantly playing to the camera she seems to feel is constantly trained on her as the center of the universe.
Every expression that crosses her face seems to be considered for effect as opposed to a genuine reaction.
Except for sneering or smirking in contempt at the rest of the fools in the world of course.

I learned a long time ago to never trust a parent that says they believe their child on everything; that they completely trust their child. A parent should reserve some suspicion or be ready for the child to lie at times; kids will challange you. In my mind, something is very wrong when I hear parents and their total support for the child, regardless. The Anthonys are proof that my suspicions could be right.

I would appreciate any thoughts on the following three questions, and my apologies if any have already been asked and/or answered...

1. Does ICA really down deep think she is doing okay in this trial? (I know it's early and the DT has not had a chance to present anything...). In her heart does she really think she'll get out of this and be declared not guilty?

2. What do her parents and her brother think about her now in relation to her possibly murdering her daughter, either on purpose or accidentally? What do they think about their daughter/sister? Innocent, guilty?

3. If her father really & truly molested her, how could ICA allow him to get within 10 feet of her daughter at any time and in any place? To babysit alone with little CA?

Thanks in advance for any answers/opinions.
icon7.gif
Questions you asked. I will give you my opinion.

1. ICA only lives in the moment..imo. She doesn't care about yesterday and she doesn't worry about tomorrow. She doesn't have the anxiety or worry like others do. Her anxiety is limited to what is happening currently.

2. I have no idea what the A's think. What concerned me was that Cindy still gave ICA a check ,despite the fact she knew what her DD was going to do come trial. CA's brother said she is basically an honest person but has always believed anything ICA tells her, regardless how ridiculous. My opinion is that they have talked themselves into Caylee had died accidently.

3. ICA never really bonded with her daughter so I don't think she gives much thought to who is watching her. Remember, as long as ICA can do what she wants, it doesn't matter. If parents would babysit, so be it. Even if her claims are a little bit true, it wouldn't matter to her.

he he...tell that to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Dahmer was attacked twice in prison, the first time in July 1994. After attending a church service in the prison chapel, an inmate attempted to slash Dahmer's throat with a razor blade. Dahmer escaped the incident with superficial wounds.[49] While doing janitorial work in the prison gym, Dahmer and another inmate, Jesse Anderson, were severely beaten by fellow inmate Christopher Scarver with a broomstick handle on November 28, 1994.[50] Dahmer died of severe head trauma while on his way to the hospital in an ambulance. Anderson died two days later from his wounds.[51] Dahmer's brain was retained for study.[52]

While not funny, he did get his comeuppance in prison for the dasterdly deeds he committed.

I think ICA won't fair too well in general population -- which is probably why I want her to go there. Death Row is too protected, IMHO.

MOO

Mel

Just as ICA has used everyone to her benefit, the exact thing could happen to her in prison if she was put in a lower custody. Since her bank account is kept full, she will be target by some who will want her to share..promising all kinds of things to get things. ICA has been able to keep all her goodies to herself because she is in high custody. If she were put in lower custody, she would be forced to share, something she is not used to doing. It could get interesting..but I doubt she will have to go through that because she is going to be scared for awhile and demand closed custody by acting out if she doesn't get it what she wants. I feel sorry for the officers. Oh, the legal papers she will file! She will make sure that they follow ALL the rules.

Of course, there wouldn't by any problem if she got the Death Penalty. It sure would be easier on the staff, that's for sure.

Manson got out of Segregated Housing and wasn't any problem. He used his money to buy big ticket items for inmates. Eventually though, an inmate got to him with some acid-like substance when he was in the Art Lab. There is always someone that wants to get to these high-profile people but it seems to be mostly males. Susan Smith is doing well, I think..

Hello all,

This seemed like a good thread to share my screenshots and also ask to see if anyone has a specific "casey cam" footage snapshot.

Yesterday there was a time during Mr. Haskell's testimony where Casey gave the most hateful smirk I have yet to see during the trial-and I have been following closely :biggrin:

The smirk comes @ RAW VIDEO: Day 27 In Casey Anthony Murder Trial Pt. 3 at WFTV between 18:00 and 19:00. This is when Haskell and JB have the payment exchange. I would so appreciate if anyone can share if they happen to have this!! :tyou:

And next-I am not sure if there is already a thread regarding Casey and her inability to "know" what face to put on.

I created this compilation during JB's opening testimony. This comes when JB says his client is on trial for her life. This compilation only spans between
13:45 and 13:58. It was one of the strangest things I have seen in awhile.

She cannot stick with a face/feeling and ultimately goes from several different facial contortions to her famous BLANK face.

f0p99i.jpg

:seeya: Thanks for any info!!

The smirks and sense of entitlement are most annoying. I watch her eyebrows mostly. It's like they talk. She seems to hate these witnesses...glad she's locked up! I've noticed she thinks she can tell the C.Os what to do..at times. LOL. She feels empowered by this trial.

Narcissistic Borderline Women like ICA are something everyone should stay away from. They test you in ways you never thought about. Diabolical is not even enough to describe them. There main objective is to win. Everything and everyone is used by them to achieve their goals. Despite the fact of being aware of what they can do, you are never prepared when they do it. It is very difficult to try and explain what I mean about the Casey types.

Their mind works in ways that cannot be explained by me. Suffice to say, they will use your words, behaviors, rules (their favorite) and anything else they have to bring you down. That is what they live for.

She has no shame or remorse.

She is a sociopath.

Her brain...(just like Scott Peterson's) ...... doesn't work like ours.

She will manipulate and lie until the day she dies.

And Smirk. Manipulate, lie and smirk until the day she dies.

Yeah, but they got to Jeffrey Dahmer, didn't they? They can get to ICA.

If IIRC Darli has been beat up a couple of times. In protective custody ICA would only have a small period of time for a shower and perhaps a small period of time in a single person cage. I'm not sure if this is daily or every few days. If she's in open population, Using my best Italian voice: "Forget about it."

Is it cool to post a link to the WMFB facebook album of the trial day in which ICA watched the video animation of the picture to skull morph? Check out the smile afterward.

LINK to FB photos

This of course is when the jury was out. Once they were in ICA had a much different reaction.

That's right and even though this just might be hard to accept lots of times the guards are in on it too. All they have to do it turn their heads. Ooooops.

Darn, how did I miss that???

Thank you for putting little Adji.
Adji went missing from lower FL in Jan. 09 he was six yrs old at the time and is on the lower functioning end of autism with him having speech toward a 2 yr old so cannot communicate well.
It is not known if he wandered away or was taken though authorities and myself also, believe he was taken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back