Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure they can! And I can show them just exactly which finger that is!

:crazy:

I say we all drive by their house and wave hi with the "Lee" finger! (Ya know, to welcome Lee back to the Hopespring house)

:rolleyes: :crazy:

I say we all drive by their house and wave hi with the "Lee" finger! (Ya know, to welcome Lee back to the Hopespring house)

Holy Moly ecs5298 I just about choked on my Texas brewed Shinerbock beer. You're going to get me arrested for alcohol abuse:crazy:

I do that to Scott Peterson when I have occasion to drive by San Quentin!

The Defense Case in Casey Speak (Questions are fabricated of course...the answers are not unfortunately, absolutely.)

I legitimately have not seen my daughter in five weeks.
Q: So Miss A when was the last time you illigetimately saw her?

I've tried to find out just information from people going out to different places. Like Fusion, Ultra Lounge and a couple of bars that I know Z****** had gone to downtown before.

Q: So did you try to CALL 'the nanny'?
I don't know the number offhand, no I do not....Of course....if I knew in any sense...

Q: So Miss A do you know of anyone who is close with Z?
Um, mutual friends maybe...check familiar places.

Q: And why did you not report your daughter missing for a month?
It's for me not practical.

Dear Caylee:
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
Step into the sun, step into the light

Keep straight ahead
For the most glorious place
On the Face of the Earth
Or the sky

Hold onto your breath
Hold onto your heart
Hold onto your hope
March up to the gate
And bid it open

ok i have to say this is so beautiful

Misconstrued...which she says mis-con-shtrued...

Ex-sh-tremely.

She also uses "even" a lot, as if she's trying to convince people that what she says is backed up.

"I even said..."
"Lee even said..."
"Jose even said..."
"You can even ask my mom..."

I have listened to KC ( I have to admit her voice, cadence, accent make me cringe) and what caught my attention was the choice of some of her words that she repeats over and over. I went back and looked at her speech patterns in one portion of her LE interview recorded July 16, 2008.
1. absolutely (4 times)
2. In all honesty and/or honestly (4 times)
3. exactly (3 times)
4. Actually and/or actual ( 12 times!)

We all use these words in our speech but she uses them over and over.

She also uses words/phrases that give her wiggleroom:
1.potentially
2. About or Maybe (a week ago, a few months ago, "blank number of years" ago etc.)
3. Off hand
4. recently
5. Most likely

Interesting to say the least.

I have listened to KC ( I have to admit her voice, cadence, accent make me cringe) and what caught my attention was the choice of some of her words that she repeats over and over. I went back and looked at her speech patterns in one portion of her LE interview recorded July 16, 2008.
1. absolutely (4 times)
3. exactly (3 times)

1.potentially
2. About or Maybe (a week ago, a few months ago, "blank number of years" ago etc.)
3. Off hand
4. recently
5. Most likely

That's an interesting analysis, Kat. I've noticed that when she's lying the pitch of her voice drops and she speaks about 3 words at a time and then pauses (probably to give herself more time to "invent" her reality.) In my experience, people who say "in all honesty", "honestly", or "to be honest with you" are being the exact opposite.

"I have perspective ideas of maybe where she could go." Is this a Freudian slip, meaning: You are getting this from my perspective,
or, is it simply a grammatical error?

Such formal, overly polite responses: Why can't you just say yes or no?

I do not
He does not
I did not
It was not

The detective said: I've reached out...

That is the first time I hear the variation of the word: reach. Only after that does she use it:

I've been reaching out...

Is she using this form of the word reach to try and mirror the detective so that he is more favorable to her?

1. absolutely (4 times)
3. exactly (3 times)

1.potentially
3. Off hand
4. recently
5. Most likely

she uses the wishy washy responses to her Mother when she asks about Klee and what might have happened with Zanny...

<<The detective said: I've reached out...

That is the first time I hear the variation of the word: reach. Only after that does she use it:

I've been reaching out...

Is she using this form of the word reach to try and mirror the detective so that he is more favorable to her? >>

It's funny you mention this. I was watching the tapes on NG the other night and I noticed something similar. LA was asking a "coded" question regarding areas he could investigate and asked something like "would it be advantageous to look here?".. and she said something back like "that would be on the money". In her first interview with LE when they were telling her she was lying, one of the detectives said if everything she said wasn't a lie, then everything she told them would have been "on the money". He said it twice.

<<Such formal, overly polite responses: Why can't you just say yes or no?>>

I read something the other (website I think) that was about how you could tell when a person is lying and it said the person tends to use "not" instead of contractions. Such as "I do not" instead of "I don't".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back