Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reach out

MOMto5 (I'm a Mom to 5 too) you beat me to it. Where on earth did that phrase come from? I have only heard it used before when I watch detectives on the first 48 (love that show). They use that phrase.

a waste... a huge waste

potentially

circumstantially

It's all about Caylee:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
(As uttered by Casey, it should be all about Caylee!)

"potentially"

Can't handle that word anymore.

MOMto5 (I'm a Mom to 5 too) you beat me to it. Where on earth did that phrase come from? I have only heard it used before when I watch detectives on the first 48 (love that show). They use that phrase.

Lol, the only thing that comes to my mind is AT&T's "reach out, reach out and touch someone". I have never actually heard it used in an everday conversation the way that the Anthonys seem to use it. O/T, I keep hearing that show is really good, I'm really going to have to watch it . :)

Misconstrued...which she says mis-con-shtrued...

Misconstrued...which she says mis-con-shtrued...

That's a regional pronuciation too. What part of OH are they from again? I want to see where it lays on a map of the US.

"I'm not level."

WTF :rolleyes: I'd like to level her.

All the ones already posted are definitely annoying but "reach out to" takes the cake. They all use it. Makes me want to reach out and.....better stop before I get a time out.

So I vote "reach out" and I'm saying this in a totally calm way. Absolutely! As it should be!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That's a regional pronuciation too. What part of OH are they from again? I want to see where it lays on a map of the US.

I didn't realize that, Kat. In all honesty, again, in a backwards sort of way, they are potentially from many places in Ohio. Absolutely!

"In my gut" Her and Cindy both say that and it just makes me cringe!

a neutral place.

:applause::rolling: Thanks for the giggle Phumi!
I didn't realize that, Kat. In all honesty, again, in a backwards sort of way, they are potentially from many places in Ohio. Absolutely!

"to a neutral place"
"go to work like a normal day"
"on a whim"

And, I believe that, "with all my heart."

Oh, and Lee used the word "convey" literally a million times in his interview in July! And I think KC used it a few times here and there maybe. GRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back