Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please help!! Does anyone recall reading in the Doc dumps about Casey talking to Child Protective and saying the detectives got it wrong and misspoke when saying she did not have a job?? The reason I ask is Why in the world would she say that when she knows they recorded her admitting she lied about working there?
Yes and I remember LP saying when Child Protective Services came that Casey actually went and began hunting for her pay stubs.

LMAO! I KNOW! I am still scratching my head over that one! LE never did say to her again, "UH, WHAT JOB??"

I so wanted them to... I really wanted to hear her answer!

:blowkiss:

That is my favorite line by Casey in the whole tape. So you have been lying to us, you don't have a job, and we are here for now reason? Yep, your right. So what happened? Well I left work like a normal day....

if you listen real closely I swear you can hear one of the detective's forehead bang against the table :crazy:

I may have mis spoken, the tatto may not be a part of that movie, however the movie (American Pyscho)was on CA's myspace as movie currently being watched. then to referreence a actress that was in two more very disturbing serial killer movies is odd. Kalifornia and Natural born Killers are the movies Juilette Lewis stared in.

The tatto is a road between her home and her boyfriends home with the club fusion kind of in the middle. she keeps mentioning the parks which are the oppisite direction.

The tattoo is a replica of the one Lindsey Lohan got. Between kc's glasses and tats I thought she saw herself as a second Lindsey.

That is my favorite line by Casey in the whole tape. So you have been lying to us, you don't have a job, and we are here for now reason? Yep, your right. So what happened? Well I left work like a normal day....

if you listen real closely I swear you can hear one of the detective's forehead bang against the table :crazy:

Those poor guys, They held up much better than I would have, I would have lost it. I work Loss Prevention and have heard some pretty big whoppers in my life, but Casey tells lie after lie and I hear no shame in her voice at all.

I agree, she is not a good liar. I think she feels though, that she is a good liar, and that is why she will continue on with the lies, even after being caught.:bang: Every one in her life up to this point has always bought into her lies, hook, line and sinker, so she was probably shocked when LE did not believe her lies.

Did anyone notice on Jun 16, that kc was appropriate with the detectives. She was calling them "sir"...that is because she had a little "fear". If this line of questions could have continued longer, they may have got somewhere..

I still say the Lee found Baez or Baez solicited her after her first hearing.
This personality type only respects what they fear....nothing else. She was starting to get shaken some during the questions...now they are "Yuri" and "john"....no respect.

It would be interesting to see how Casey would react, if LE played back the taped interview,,,,, showing she was lying,, so she could hear herself,,,,,but then I'm sure it would be the same,,,,,,

Does anyone else think that it is bizarre that Casey tells Lee to look in places that are "familiar to our family"??? This is one of the oddest things she says, in my opinion. How would Zanny know what places are familiar to the Anthony family? And even if she did, one would imagine that those places would be the very last places she would take a kidnapped Caylee. This really does sound like she's giving a clue (consciously or subconsciously) as to where Caylee's body was. Lee probably was familiar with that particular hangout too.

In watching the Casey and Lee talk the other night on NG, my poor DH who has been dragged into watching this with me commented that it sounded like they were speaking in "code." He observed this for the first time...he has no idea that this has been discussed here before. He says it was exactly the way people spoke back in the 70's when discussing drugs. I thought this was interesting and wanted to share this from an outsider's point of view.

I was listening to KC's 13 minute phone call from jail after her arrest.

She's talking to her friend, and says, "If they would actually listen to anything that I would have said to them, they would have had their lead."

Hmm...how are the detectives supposed to "hear" what you "would have said?"

Typical for KC to blame the detectives for not hearing what she would have said.

Every time I hear KC say, "If I knew where she is/was, none of this would be happening," I wince. To me, that means that she lost track of Caylee and something happened.

Please help!! Does anyone recall reading in the Doc dumps about Casey talking to Child Protective and saying the detectives got it wrong and misspoke when saying she did not have a job?? The reason I ask is Why in the world would she say that when she knows they recorded her admitting she lied about working there?

her wires are crossed up..she says things "we" would never say because we know they are laughable, and she appears capable of doing things we would never dream of...

I agree, she is not a good liar. I think she feels though, that she is a good liar, and that is why she will continue on with the lies, even after being caught.:bang: Every one in her life up to this point has always bought into her lies, hook, line and sinker, so she was probably shocked when LE did not believe her lies.

maybe they were the first ones with incentive to finally investigate them?

I dont know whose number it is, just listed on her (I guess sim card )as special K, but this is the second drug,(chloroform) that you get from vets, you know dogs.... I would just about bet my life if we had the phone number that goes with special k, that it would come back as kio. She had a kristina c.listed so I know its not her. I keep remembering all the le ineterviews, was she into drugs ?, everbody-no not at all. yeah right.... That little map was where kio said they went cocoamom. Interesting huh ?

Can you explain about the little map, and where they went? I missed that along the way. Thanks!

I'm seeing a lot of posts in various threads about the location of Caylee's remains being incriminating to Casey so why would she put her there. Also many others indicative of a set-up against Casey.

When has anything Casey has done make sense? Think about all the stupid lies and stealing as an example. This time there are consequences. She couldn't go home and steal from Cindy so she took from Amy. Who was she going to blame for that when there are videos, etc.?

I think the location of Caylee's remains are more indicative of Casey's guilt. She's dumb as dirt and lazy. The police won't listen to her yet she is recorded and she continues to lie.

It's obvious she doesn't think she has to account for Caylee's disappearance to anyone but Cindy and she just hides out.

This witch clearly believes she is just much too smart for everyone she speaks to. You can tell by the air of superiority in her voice.

I cannot wait for her to get her comeuppance in court,

I feel many people who have listened to & watched KC from the beginning realize her word placement is a giveaway of information to the FBI. Confusing to everyday people but not so much for the trained ear and I. If you read the link posted at the beginning of the thread about the FBI sciences it will take some of your frustration away when confused by her speech patterns. The FBI has worked with many people like KC. I can't wait to trial when all the sciences applied to Caylees case put her mother in jail for life or death.

thanks, concentric. :)

awww Laece, thank you for thanking me. What do you think about Brain Fingerprinting? I think she is an ideal candidate for this testing, given the prominence of this case and her convoluted lying.

There's no Casey/AnthonyFamily speak ..
Seems the whole family suffers from the same thing .. :rolleyes:

Sentence run-on ..
They try to sound intelligent ..

They fail miserably ..

Absolutely.

In a backwards kind of way.

In all honesty.

oh my younger sister says absolutely all the time, i can't stand to hear her say it now!

KCism- i feel it in my gut :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back