Casey support thread all beliefs welcome

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
magiemay said:
I know that there are alot of injustices in this world, people are accused of things they did not do but I really do not think this is one of them I mean come on if there were any chance that this child had been kidnapped after all of the media attention the Le attention and last but not least the time Kc spent in jail This crowd would be singing like a bird.

I too think there are many innocent people in jail mostly due to being poor. Our justice system does have a flaw, it is not equally fair, as money buys defences many poor people cannot afford. We will hear the evidence when it goes to court but until then the publics reasoning ability cannot be discounted. Most people, regardless of the amount of money they have, have life experience and know a tall tale when they hear one.

The people of FL will be 'supporting' Casey for the next 20 - 50 years...she'll be incarcerated in one of their state prisons. She'll get all the support she needs, including 3 squares and a bed.

I agree, this is the only support she will get from me. My tax payers dollars.

I too think there are many innocent people in jail mostly due to being poor. Our justice system does have a flaw, it is not equally fair, as money buys defences many poor people cannot afford. We will hear the evidence when it goes to court but until then the publics reasoning ability cannot be discounted. Most people, regardless of the amount of money they have, have life experience and know a tall tale when they hear one.
And just as unfortunate, there are many guilty people walking free because they are wealthy.

Now, before you :eek: please hear me out.

Wether you believe the alive version or the not alive side, there are alot of people that think either way, Casey is to blame for something.

If Caylee comes home tomorrow, I still want her to pay for all the hurt she has caused. However, some people translate Caylee alive= Casey is either a victim too, or she might not have done anything wrong....etc

So, if you want a place to defend Casey without including it as a basis of either side of the theory fence....have at it.
There is a lovely facility in Stark, Florida, where I will happily offer Casey support through my tax dollars. Until that time comes, defending her, caring about her or having any sympathy for her are all a waste of my time.

Clearly you have been following the case. If called to be a juror, do you feel that you could be fair and impartial?

I know the question was not directed to me, , but.... YES, I could.

Clearly you have been following the case. If called to be a juror, do you feel that you could be fair and impartial?

OMG, ! I didn't realize you were so hot!!:innocent::innocent:

I have heard this a lot, here and elsewhere. Yes, technically and legally 'innocent until proven guilty' applies to a court of law, particularly a jury. But where do you think a jury comes from? Individuals in the public. When the public presumes the guilt of accused persons (accused by LE who can and do make mistakes) you can often end up with a mob mentality. Sort of like in this case. Like those white men down here in the south who used to hang black men on the merest suggestion that he looked sideways at a white woman.

When the public presumes guilt on the word of LE and media, how are accused persons to hope to have a fair trial by a neutral jury?

Citizens of a democracy have a solemn duty not to take every word of authorities at face value.

One day you could be the accused.

I'm sorry but in the real world, you don't have a court of law for every circumstance you experience in life. If my child came home with a black eye and told me our neighbor did it, and I found lots and lots of information that backed that up, I do not have to decide that this adult is "innocent until proven guilty"--I will confront that person, and even if he denies it, I will take appropriate action. Do I tell my child "no, honey--the alleged assault is only real until he is convicted in a court of law!" ?????

Yes, LEGALLY Casey is certainly innocent. Not in reality, though.

I'm sorry but in the real world, you don't have a court of law for every circumstance you experience in life. If my child came home with a black eye and told me our neighbor did it, and I found lots and lots of information that backed that up, I do not have to decide that this adult is "innocent until proven guilty"--I will confront that person, and even if he denies it, I will take appropriate action. Do I tell my child "no, honey--the alleged assault is only real until he is convicted in a court of law!" ?????

Yes, LEGALLY Casey is certainly innocent. Not in reality, though.

I don't think there is a reality where KC's world exists!:liar:

As a mother, I do not support another mother who would neglect her child and not do her best, at all instances, to keep her child safe, protected and out of harms way. Mothers who commit felonies that could land them in jail for years upon years, and out of her child's life - are not good mothers. Mothers who take their children to parties and bars and expose them to drinking and drug use, are not good mothers. Mothers who expose their child to man after man without any real attachment - are not good mothers. It's been proven that, putting aside for a second, a missing, and suspected dead child, that Casey Anthony has not been a good mother.... so no, I don't support her.

I find it hard to hate Casey. It is just too obvious that there is some damage to her brain and I dont think it is recent damage either. I am feeling sorry for her while I am at the same time hurting for Caylee. This entire thing is just unexplainable and my mind cannot comprehend it at all. I agree with the statement "there is something bad wrong here".

Do I think Caylee is gone? 99 and a half percent yes. That other half percent I just cant give up on until LE makes it a little more clearer for me. Do I think Casey killed her? I dont want to think that but it is possible like anything else is. Do I think it was an accident,covered up? Highly probable. Do I think anyone could possibly have her? there is that little half percent that I just cannot ditch for it is the only thread of hope left in me.

Do I think anyone helped her get rid of Caylee? That is a 50/50 one for me. I see just a few that might would but then again, I can also see Casey as she kept all her lies and things all to herself and never confided in anyone, unless, it benefited her. The only way I can support her is if she will just come clean and start telling every little detail that she possibly can about Caylee's disappearance. The only reason I can see that she would not do this, is if her silly lawyer asked her not to, or other family members asked her not to. The only reason I can see her family members asking her not to is because there is a murder involved. As for the lawyer, I think he would just play it out even if there was no murder, he likes the circus. Seems to me that the lawyer has went way beyond his role and now has her scared to talk to anyone at all because he has made her think she can't and that it is not allowed. Imagine him telling her she cant talk about Caylee in her own home with her family, who does Baez think he is?

Casey has spent a lifetime trying to feel love. It was prob there all the time, but with her damaged mind, she just could not feel it or accept it as being there.

I have read everything I can possibly find on this case and all of this written is my opinion only.

zipmouth1sj.gif

Now, before you :eek: please hear me out.

Wether you believe the alive version or the not alive side, there are alot of people that think either way, Casey is to blame for something.

If Caylee comes home tomorrow, I still want her to pay for all the hurt she has caused. However, some people translate Caylee alive= Casey is either a victim too, or she might not have done anything wrong....etc

So, if you want a place to defend Casey without including it as a basis of either side of the theory fence....have at it.

Sorry. No can do. I think most "normal" people cannot get passed the fact that the FBI has scientific forensic evidence that prooves there was a dead body in the back of Casey's trunk and that it was Caylee.

Sorry. No can do. I think most "normal" people cannot get passed the fact that the FBI has scientific forensic evidence that prooves there was a dead body in the back of Casey's trunk and that it was Caylee.

i am by no means a casey supporter or defender. but after all this time i am wondering if they actually have all the evidence LE claims to have. if they have dna from a dead caylee or any other definative proof she's dead and was once in that trunk dead...why hasn't casey been arrested for murder?

i am wondering if the actual reports from the body farm or fbi have been released, cause i can't find them

<snip>
The only way I can support her is if she will just come clean and start telling every little detail that she possibly can about Caylee's disappearance. The only reason I can see that she would not do this, is if her silly lawyer asked her not to, or other family members asked her not to.
Casey had plenty of opportunity to talk before family or JB were even aware Caylee was missing...a month of silence (and partying). She is silent because she wants to protect herself. It is all about what is best for Casey. Silence and deception was her choice for weeks after Caylee was gone and it continues to be her choice. JMO

My opinion is that Casey's immediate family and her attorney support her enough. She doesn't need any further support.

No, I don't support Casey. But do I think that a person or persons who are even bigger screwups than Casey could have murdered her daughter, quite possible, until proven otherwise (see drug thread).

And now I expect T-Rex to lash down at me like a piece of raw meat, just for saying something...

i am by no means a casey supporter or defender. but after all this time i am wondering if they actually have all the evidence LE claims to have. if they have dna from a dead caylee or any other definative proof she's dead and was once in that trunk dead...why hasn't casey been arrested for murder?

i am wondering if the actual reports from the body farm or fbi have been released, cause i can't find them

All that has been released is leaks, not proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties