Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. this is an interesting turn of events that does really call for some good discussion.(as evidenced by my thoughtful and informative earlier post)
Let's try to stay away from just trashing her and talk about the ramifications of trying to change her name and appearance. If you have posted a "bashing" type post, please edit now. thanks
where this post lands is random.

I suspect this is not her nature to stay incognito and that she will want the attention. Well, until it becomes a reality that some crazee could take her out.
Do you think she will be successful at changing her identity? It is a tall order for someone like KC,imo.

Did you just hear on JVM there is another case similar? A young mother from FLORIDA was arrested for killing her 2 yr. old. Similar name as Caylee.

IMHO, I think the lawyers will whisk her away to some posh rehab place where she will be secure, and try to deflect some of the public opinion against her. Not that it will work, but they just may make an attempt (compliments of Geraldo of course).

My gut is telling me they won't send her to PR straightaway. She's going to need counseling (roll eyes) and a makeover. I think even her DT knows they can't throw her on an island and expect her to behave with any sanity.

Just a thought.

Mel

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

I thought of that too, and it was reinforced when I saw CA smile after the acquittal and read she was seen at a high profile financial advisers firm

...she'll never go 'incognito'... she likes the publicity too much...

Any paparazzi/private person who snaps her picture first will make $erious dough. There is no place to hide from them. She is beyond celebrity.

BRAZIL CALLING.

What do you people think of Brazil as her destination? I know she has no passport. Well Brazil is famous for asking only if you have money. A long range private plane can get her there from where she is. That is no problem. As for money? Well, she is not going on any public speaking and promotional tours here to start with. No loss with Brazil on that. But interviews and books from Brazil are an easy go. And there is the money for a Brazil bribed passport. We have no extrication treaty with Brazil as most of you know. So no more worries about getting caught up in public out cries here. Or having to pay that 70 G tax bill. Or the civil suits coming. No payback of anything. Just blood money rolling in from around to world to hear her lies. And the cherry on her cake? There are plenty of very wicked white people in Brazil who will not mind in the least being her next bed mate. And they are new faces she can lie to.

Who can come up with a better more plausible designation here for Casey the baby killer?

-----------------------

How about Guam? :floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:
Samoa?:crazy:

“There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,”

Snippped above from OP.

Casey Anthony thrives on the attention. She has rejected surgery she will flaunt..... she wants all of the attention so I don't think she will do much. Maybe wear a hat etc. She is sooooooo full of herself that I don't think she has a clue how much she is despised.

Edited to add: I also don't know how long she will make it taking directives from her defense team. She is going to want her life.

I find it quite ironic that Casey wanted to go to Puerto Rico with her friends and now she may be going it alone.

I'm calling BS on the source's claim about Casey fielding publishing deals.

I kind of go back and forth on this. I am sure SOME potential offers are coming in. But anyone can call themselves a producer or publisher or agent and send a request for a meeting.

What I am not sure of is how many REAL offers are coming in. How many actually have concrete money behind them?

I just cannot see any networks jumping in, but some film companies will, imo.

The problem is that they will want a story, a bundle of unknown facts before they will pay her.

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

so... we just don't buy any of that stuff... but i still think she can't live under an assumed name because she wants to be 'famous'...

I kinda think she will get away with it. She likes "pretending" to be someone else, someone she's not.....but, eventually the "true Casey" will come out, I really doubt she will be able to keep herself under control for the rest of her life, we shall see......
or, maybe not.
I can't see her pulling it off in the age of social media. Someone will recognize her, whip out their smartphone, and she'll be plastered all over the likes of TMZ.

Wait a min! Maybe she's gone to NY and meet up with GR and go on the yacht.

There is a high $$$$$$$$$$ dollar price to be had for the first Casey "in hiding" sightings. Surely all the minimum wage earns at every rehab resort in the US is hoping to cash in here.

Just where could she hide in the US?

I say ABC is courting her...God knows, they have the rest of the family and jurors.

BRAZIL CALLING.

What do you people think of Brazil as her destination? I know she has no passport. Well Brazil is famous for asking only if you have money. A long range private plane can get her there from where she is. That is no problem. As for money? Well, she is not going on any public speaking and promotional tours here to start with. No loss with Brazil on that. But interviews and books from Brazil are an easy go. And there is the money for a Brazil bribed passport. We have no extrication treaty with Brazil as most of you know. So no more worries about getting caught up in public out cries here. Or having to pay that 70 G tax bill. Or the civil suits coming. No payback of anything. Just blood money rolling in from around to world to hear her lies. And the cherry on her cake? There are plenty of very wicked white people in Brazil who will not mind in the least being her next bed mate. And they are new faces she can lie to.

Who can come up with a better more plausible designation here for Casey the baby killer?

But Brazilian woman are very beautiful she would be so jealous to be in a land of 10's.She resembles Mr ED no offense to Mr.ED intended, she will stick out like a sore thumb.Hey, what do they mean Weds ?

She can change her name but never her identity. Anyone wishing to do a background check (employer, college, etc..) will always be able to trace her back to Casey Marie Anthony. It will also be quite hard for her to disguise her distinguishable mannerisms as displayed in the courtroom and broadcasted all over the news and CourtTV..

I wonder if she will get her easily recognizable Bella Vita tattoo removed or covered up?

First time she fidgets or gulps for air, she can consider that identity gone. :floorlaugh:

Maybe her first stop will be a tattoo shop to get that ' Bella Vita ' taken off.

OK, she not that smart.

"Advisers"?? Who are these lovely people who want to help out poor indigent ICA? Will they be there when the money runs out? Even if she's able to get a few hundred thousand, the vultures in her "entourage" will go through it and she will burn through the rest. Love the iorny of her thinking people are "nutcases". "Where she will live?" Hmm guess she really won't be returning to the Anthonys...and it doesn't sound like she'll have to lift a finger to support herself. Nice world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove