Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOYCOTT EVERYTHING....even their silly little "spottings" and hopefully they will all go away when they see there is no money trail!

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story

As long as the networks keep getting massive hits on the articles and videos they will continue. This lastest article on WFTV has 63 pages of comments so far, this is much more than any other article on their site.

That's a whole lot of comments considering how many people claim to be boycotting all things Casey Anthony related. :waitasec:

That's a whole lot of comments considering how many people claim to be boycotting all things Casey Anthony related. :waitasec:

I, for one, am not boycotting ALL things FCA related (otherwise I couldn't be here...my favorite place), I am just boycotting the things that I think will put $ in her and the DT pockets.
I see how it could be argued that showing interest by reading articles and making comments online shows that "we" are still interested in the case.
But I am cautiously optimistic that the sentiment against her is so strong, that not one organization will be willing to offer any amount of money for her story for fear of backlash (ratings/advertisers).

A friend of my mother's died a few years back after a lengthy illness and left behind a husband (also a friend) and two grownish children. 2 mutual friends went to the house at 9 in the morning a day or so after she died to bring some casseroles and lo and behold, guess who answered the door at that early hour dressed in what was described to my mom as a "penoir set"? you betcha! Now THAT is grief counselling! My mom, her friends and aquaintances say she is a self-aggrandizing, self promoting person who always wants the attention on herself!

I told her we at WS pegged that the 1st minute she was on the stand. Mom's bf said she wanted to reach through the TV and slap that gum right outta her mouth lol!

A friend of my mother's died a few years back after a lengthy illness and left behind a husband (also a friend) and two grownish children. 2 mutual friends went to the house at 9 in the morning a day or so after she died to bring some casseroles and lo and behold, guess who answered the door at that early hour dressed in what was described to my mom as a "penoir set"? you betcha! Now THAT is grief counselling! My mom, her friends and aquaintances say she is a self-aggrandizing, self promoting person who always wants the attention on herself!

I told her we at WS pegged that the 1st minute she was on the stand. Mom's bf said she wanted to reach through the TV and slap that gum right outta her mouth lol!

That is just too funny....nobody could make this stuff up! A "penoir set"...how classic! I can picture it now, gum and all. Yeah, everyone grieves differently, don't they? LOL

I, for one, am not boycotting ALL things FCA related (otherwise I couldn't be here...my favorite place), I am just boycotting the things that I think will put $ in her and the DT pockets.
I see how it could be argued that showing interest by reading articles and making comments online shows that "we" are still interested in the case.
But I am cautiously optimistic that the sentiment against her is so strong, that not one organization will be willing to offer any amount of money for her story for fear of backlash (ratings/advertisers).
I think the media has to weigh the fear of backlash against the possibility of getting their greatest ratings ever by airing a Casey interview. IMO, they'd choose to air the interview and I think many of us would tune in, in spite of our protests.

Hmmmm......are her grief counseling sessions covered by insurance?

I think the media has to weigh the fear of backlash against the possibility of getting their greatest ratings ever by airing a Casey interview. IMO, they'd choose to air the interview and I think many of us would tune in, in spite of our protests.

No I really dont believe so. Sponsors are what make the decision on any programming. There are not any sponsors that will be part of this. Sponsors are the ones with the $$$$$. American public can hold grudges for a long time. We can change the soaps detergents fragrances clothing manufacturers foods cars..etc..etc. So you see the american public holds the keys.

While WS postings may not directly put $ in Casey's pocket, do you not believe her agents will use the shear number of post's here as a bargaining chip to show just how much interest there is in her, and raise the bidding?

While WS postings may not directly put $ in Casey's pocket, do you not believe her agents will use the shear number of post's here as a bargaining chip to show just how much interest there is in her, and raise the bidding?

Hardly. This is a popular site, but the vast majority of the viewing audience doesn't read here, post here, or sometimes even know this site exists (although they should if they were watching on the days Yuri testified!). This site might play a part in how TV execs gauge the public barometer overall, along with many other factors. (Like public comments on their own sites, ratings for other shows featuring FICA news, etc.)

Take this as just a rumor right now but DS called me from work to tell me that his co-worker is friends with one of the people who was with CA on a private flight to north San Diego county last night. No idea where she's been until now but as of today, she is said to be in a house in Rancho Santa Fe, about 15 miles south of me.

RSF is big money, big homes, rural, and the homes sit way back of the streets.
This morning, a large unmarked mobile TV broadcasting unit passed me on the road.
It could be here for Comic-Con or the Del Mar races opening day but those are usually done by local stations for the greater market.

Getting CA on TV as quickly as possible would be the goal of any news outlet and for her agents; before the public moves on to the next big story.

oh that is sickening. I hope she isn't in Rancho Santa Fe. I am close too. Why would anyone there want her around? I find that hard to believe? Why would anyone want her around? This is ridiculous. People need to know so they can get her out of town. RSFe is a bunch of private homes way off the streets on private drives. No one would see her unless they went on private property and snooped around.

Hey. I'm in WA and that's STILL too close for me.

NIMBY, you murderer..... NIMBY.

On Issues with JVM tonight, Leonard Padilla made a comment that Casey was in Palm Springs. Jane cut him off quickly and said something like, "we don't want to get sued. You can tell us off-camera". I don't know how much I'd believe LP, but Palm Springs isn't that far from RSF.

Maybe they got the idea of RSF from Marshall Applewhite. The location worked well for the Heaven's Gate crew.

You might but I won't. I won't give contribute a penny. I'm sure many others will watch and many others won't. It will just be more lies.

On Issues with JVM tonight, Leonard Padilla made a comment that Casey was in Palm Springs. Jane cut him off quickly and said something like, "we don't want to get sued. You can tell us off-camera". I don't know how much I'd believe LP, but Palm Springs isn't that far from RSF.

Are you sure he didn't mean Palm Springs, FL? Because that plane did stop there yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP